The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (79 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
:confused:

Why the hell is everyone always so serious around here?

- - - Updated - - -

:sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Just give me an infraction so they will stop their bitching. Hand one over and I will post it here so these sissy girls can have some justification for accomplishing something on the forum.
You bitched non-stop when it happened in the Cheesio thread so don't start it up again now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
WΏΏdy;3893958 said:
The idiots dont know that Hustini. If RUS raises this point next time he's on the brink of getting banned how do you explain that to a rock?
Then you let him get banned. Its his own fault, is it not?
You bitched non-stop when it happened in the Cheesio thread so don't start it up again now.
We bitched because it was non-stop by multiple people then in fact got nasty about it. Then the endless jokes and ghost pictures followed...you know, you were a part of it. What I was doing (and Cheese too) was nothing close in comparison with what happened in Marchisio's thread of well over a year. I still remember getting body slammed by the masses here when I called out Vidals poor passing in the Milan game.

Damn, you Vidalians can't take a damn joke.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

We bitched because it was non-stop by multiple people then in fact got nasty about it. Then the endless jokes and ghost pictures followed...you know, you were a part of it. What I was doing (and Cheese too) was nothing close in comparison with what happened in Marchisio's thread of well over a year. I still remember getting body slammed by the masses here when I called out Vidals poor passing in the Milan game.

What you were doing is exactly what you got the "other side" barred from doing by complaining to mods. It's just low.

But it's not like the mods will do anything anyway so you're free to prance on

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
You missed the point :sergoi: You see what i mean by you going to RUS way?

Marchisio was Casper, deal with it :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What you were doing is exactly what you got the "other side" barred from doing by complaining to mods. It's just low.

But it's not like the mods will do anything anyway so you're free to prance on
So you are saying that everyone that plagued the Marchisio thread for over a year was joking? If you can honestly say there was only fun intent there by everyone, like what I am doing, then I will stop.
hustini's totem is the flamingo
:shifty:

I don't understand girl talk.

WΏΏdy;3893984 said:
You missed the point :sergoi: You see what i mean by you going to RUS way?

Marchisio was Casper, deal with it :D
:D

I still don't see what the RUS way is. I haven't been banned (yet).

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So you are saying that everyone that plagued the Marchisio thread for over a year was joking? If you can honestly say there was only fun intent there by everyone, like what I am doing, then I will stop.
:shifty:
No, don't insult me please, it's not the same at all. Many of us had serious doubts over whether Marchisio was actually good enough for such an important role in this team after an anonymous season. You're just being annoying.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
The fuck is going on? Someone make a constructive argument in one way or another or you're all catch 24 hours of peace.:stuckup:

- - - Updated - - -

WΏΏdy;3893958 said:
The idiots dont know that Hustini. If RUS raises this point next time he's on the brink of getting banned how do you explain that to a rock?
The only reason RUS gets banned is because he insults every second post or abuses the rep system.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
girl talk? get real 'bra'
haha, easy now.
No, don't insult me please, it's not the same at all. Many of us had serious doubts over whether Marchisio was actually good enough for such an important role in this team after an anonymous season. You're just being annoying.
I just have no idea how you can even compare the two situations. Not even close.
settle it with a game in fifa
This.

When I buy the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)