The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (136 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Why was AUS banned? Please don't tell it's because of what happened in the Neil Armstrong thread? :sergio:

EDIT: Checked the thread and it must for some other reason. Whatever the reason was though, I would like to know why trolls such as Cronios and RUS aren't banned but AUS, one of the best posters here, was.

Mar 9, 2006
Why was AUS banned? Please don't tell it's because of what happened in the Neil Armstrong thread? :sergio:

EDIT: Checked the thread and it must for some other reason. Whatever the reason was though, I would like to know why trolls such as Cronios and RUS aren't banned but AUS, one of the best posters here, was.
AUS is having a very nice vacation at Bann Island

---------- Post added 27.08.2012 at 11:00 ----------

What the fuck? Aus was banned? That shit blows.
That shit cray.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Aus being banned for telling Cronios that he's a disgusting pig (I'm guessing it's that) is an absolute joke. I can't believe the forum moderators do not have the balls to do what needs to be done.

Permaban to RUS and Cronios, that would eliminate a huge part of the flaming and reporting in here.

Mar 9, 2006
Aus being banned for telling Cronios that he's a disgusting pig (I'm guessing it's that) is an absolute joke. I can't believe the forum moderators do not have the balls to do what needs to be done.

Permaban to RUS and Cronios, that would eliminate a huge part of the flaming and reporting in here.
It's funny to hear comments like this from the guy who was banned and unbanned on the next day just because he was involved in mafia game.....you should be thankful to mods instead of blaming them, noob.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Juventino[RUS];3828307 said:
It's funny to hear comments like this from the guy who was banned and unbanned on the next day just because he was involved in mafia game.....you should be thankful to mods instead of blaming them, noob.
that was a long time ago and I would've taken my ban had someone else not stepped in and absolved it. You on the other hand are ruining the forum quality with your every post.

Mar 9, 2006
that was a long time ago and I would've taken my ban had someone else not stepped in and absolved it. You on the other hand are ruining the forum quality with your every post.
Time mean nothing, you should be thankful even it was 10 years ago. And you can take another one easily, few more insults and you will have a nice time with B_AUS somewhere at Bann Island

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

Jeez the forum would almost be normal then!

---------- Post added 27.08.2012 at 20:56 ----------

Aus got banned? Damn, that sucks. Especially when the season is just starting too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 135)