The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (88 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
good day to help a brother out....go tie this on his shaft and it should be official

dont try and get sheik in trouble
I can't believe you gave me a -rep. My -rep was counterbalanced by the +rep I gave you before.

Don't hate on a brotha like dat. Ok, mate?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Okay, okay. I'll do it.

---------- Post added 02.08.2012 at 23:59 ----------

Oh and leave Preet alone or I'll chase you into a wall.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
How some of you are handling their mod duties and consider what is punishable and what can slip pass is a pure joke.

But whatever, nothings gonna change.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Nothings gonna change my love for you
You oughta know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your love

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
You try being everywhere at once.
I know you are volunteers for this job and some of you really are doing a good job considering the circumstances and the general vibe of this forum. But some are just way over, in one post a guy says "suck my dick" and gets nothing and the other gets infractions for derailing a serious discussions about alberto aquilanies tampons.

All my love's in vain

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
That's because we gotta look at the roots. How did it start and the reasons behind X or Y asking you to suck his cuck.
Could you elaborate please. He's on my ignore list for quite some time now, and I haven't changed a word with him at all, so what might be acceptable reason to do that?

I know you were having a serious profound discussion about alberto aquilani and I'm sorry I derailed it, you can go back there and continue on that serious topic now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)