The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5,761
    Aus being banned for telling Cronios that he's a disgusting pig (I'm guessing it's that) is an absolute joke. I can't believe the forum moderators do not have the balls to do what needs to be done.

Permaban to RUS and Cronios, that would eliminate a huge part of the flaming and reporting in here.
    It sucks that Beppe got banned, the only person who should get banned is Cronios, the biggest troll this forum ever witnessed.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    this is ridiculous, how the fuck can you ban Aus.

gimme half his infraction points but unblock him.

---------- Post added 27.08.2012 at 16:56 ----------

It sucks that Beppe got banned, the only person who should get banned is Cronios, the biggest troll this forum ever witnessed.
    100 percent spot on.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Bianconero_Aus has been banned for what, insulting?

Cronios does it more often and he gets nothing...

Cronios should be the first one to get a ban.
    I did not, i never attacked anyone! Merely defend my self and most of the times i ignore the insults and flame baits.
    I dont even mention posters, i dont have to, my arguments are always on the point at hand and never aim a poster, never!

I only adress to them, AFTER they have launched a personal attack to me, simply because i expressed my opinion!
    Aus and his close friends rarely post on the matter, they always come up insults vs posters.
    The mod team had already tolerated far too much of this and this tolerance has been overabused, some members post nothing but insults...

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Aus got banned because he got two infractions last night: one for fighting with [RUS] in the Neil Armstrong thread and one for telling Cronios to shut the fuck up.

He already had one outstanding infraction, so those two pushed him over the threshold.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    Too bad about him, one of the best posters in here. Quite ridiculous that you get an infraction for asking Cronios to shut the fuck up - it should be the mandatory response.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    It s unfortunate that the mods should teach the manners some parents should have taught.
    Insulting someone for expressing his opinion is unacceptable in an open forum...

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Stop this.

Danke.
    How about checking other threads for stupid off topic posts?

I did not, i never attacked anyone! Merely defend my self and most of the times i ignore the insults and flame baits.
    I dont even mention posters, i dont have to, my arguments are always on the point at hand and never aim a poster, never!

I only adress to them, AFTER they have launched a personal attack to me, simply because i expressed my opinion!
    Aus and his close friends rarely post on the matter, they always come up insults vs posters.
    The mod team had already tolerated far too much of this and this tolerance has been overabused, some members post nothing but insults...
    Shut the fuck up.

I'm waiting Red.

Aus got banned because he got two infractions last night: one for fighting with [RUS] in the Neil Armstrong thread and one for telling Cronios to shut the fuck up.

He already had one outstanding infraction, so those two pushed him over the threshold.
    Too bad common sense isn't involved in moderating.

It s unfortunate that the mods should teach the manners some parents should have taught.
    Insulting someone for expressing his opinion is unacceptable in an open forum...
    Shut the fuck up.

I'm still waiting Red.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Too bad about him, one of the best posters in here.
    He's not dead you know...

Quite ridiculous that you get an infraction for asking Cronios to shut the fuck up - it should be the mandatory response.
    Well, that only makes sense if we look the other way when Cronios tells you or someone else to shut the fuck up.

IMO, I don't think that makes these forums any better.

---------- Post added 27.08.2012 at 08:37 ----------

:lol: :tup:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    No it works perfectly with just allowing it when it's directed to Cronios and RUS.

You could still do the sensible thing, IP-ban those two and fix the forum :tup:

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    How about checking other threads for stupid off topic posts?
    Shut the $#@! up.
    never mentioned you, do you find my opinion on Juve's matters repulsive/boring/wrong?
    Ignore it!

How can you be personally offended, when i am not addressing to you and say my opinion, whatever that be for the topic at hand??
    And how exactly that makes it my fault?

Why should i not have the right to express my opinion? Did you ever asked my permission to express yours??

This forum exists for this very reason!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)