The Lebanese political crisis!!! (3 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Like I said Snoop, gave you the benefit of the doubt, I suspected it's what you meant. Israel had all the right in the world to do what it did - moral and according to international law and rules of self defense. It wasn't because of the one heinous crime, there were already captured soldiers a few years ago as you remember and many other violations and bombs and katuyshot sometimes and attempts, all in contrast to the internationally recognised borders. That being said, like I explained above, war is sad and horrific. Which is why it's a problem that Nasrallah can do whatever he wants and start an avalanche that will hurt innocent people in both countries. He can make that decision on its own, regardless of whether one believes that actions in the chain re-actions are justified or not.
are you sure you want to talk about internationally recognized borders?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Like I said Snoop, gave you the benefit of the doubt, I suspected it's what you meant. Israel had all the right in the world to do what it did - moral and according to international law and rules of self defense. It wasn't because of the one heinous crime, there were already captured soldiers a few years ago as you remember and many other violations and bombs and katuyshot sometimes and attempts, all in contrast to the internationally recognised borders. That being said, like I explained above, war is sad and horrific. Which is why it's a problem that Nasrallah can do whatever he wants and start an avalanche that will hurt innocent people in both countries. He can make that decision on its own, regardless of whether one believes that actions in the chain re-actions are justified or not.
:blah:

Don't give me that self-defense or respecting international law bullshit, I lived in Lebanon and I saw how Israel was respecting the borders, every two days we could hear the Israel Helicopters flying, they even did that in Syria like a year ago or two.

So these two countries as a self defense they should have bombed Israel eh? I hope there are not leaders around the world that think the way you do :disagree:

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Don't give me that self-defense or respecting international law bullshit, I lived in Lebanon and I saw how Israel was respecting the borders, every two days we could hear the Israel Helicopters flying, they even did that in Syria like a year ago or two.
It's wrong IMO to attack the legitimacy of Israel's planes flying over after the war. And especially now that Nasrallah claims that he was importing weapons without Israel's knowledge. How do you want Israel to know where these weapons are ???? It's part of self defence. Why do you think they're flying ? They're shooting with cameras not guns. How is that disrespectful anyway, are they sightseeing without approval. If Hezbollah is disarmed like the resolution said obviously there won't be any flights again. And what's this "even" ? Syria controls the Hezbollah and finances them, they should have some sort of immunity ?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Marcel is a brilliant host for political shows...

But Walid has nothing to add, I guess...It will be just another chance for him to bash Bashar...
Marcel is Indeed very brilliant and smart.

I believe It'll be an interesting interview, Joumblat is very smart politician, true he wasn't as powerful as he is now....during the syrian occupation in Lebanon he was much weaker. And he didn't had the courage to bash/attack them like he's done since Hariri's death.

He knew how he would end up were he to stand against the syrian regime, I mean, Rafik Hariri, one of the most popular and important politicians around the world, he had all the relations a man would need, and look how they finished him. Joumblat wouldn't have been a hard target for them that time.

He did admit before like 6months ago, that he regret not being the current Walid Beck he is right now. And to me there's nothing better than human admitting his/her mistake. Was a brave step by him.

Anyway I wont keep "bla blabbing" alot:D....It'll be interesting show, he'll add lot of things tonight.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
will you watch the "show" 3azuri?
I've watched It. Just finished.

Writing briefly...or I'll pick up the most important things he stated today...

-As long as Hezbollah are armed, means that we didn't finish from the Syrian occupation.

-The truck for Hezbollah that was stopped by the Lebanese army was full of Rockets and weapons not for Israel...he said "I hope Nasrallah do know that we were all in the civil war 20years ago, and we have experience in rockets and weapons...the rockets that were cought were not to defend themselves from Israeli, because they simply can't reach Israel, so it was for the inside"

-He also said that to solve all these problems, Hezbollah should first accept that "International Trial" this way we can solve problems, step by step.

-Ahmadi Najjad, Hasan Nasrallah, Khamenei have the same plans...and their plan is to make Shii'aa stronger against other religions/sects....and that even Khamenei stated that.

-Marcel also asked him about the other day when he called bashar a "monkey" if he regrets....he replied, i'll never regret calling him a monkey or animal, thats our weapons and our weapons is our tongue, while bashar's weapon is killing people. and that the "Animal service community" called him to tell him that they don't accpet bashar:lol:, they don't need this type of a monkey.

-He also praised the Palestinians in Palestine....(I think Rebel will like him now). and hailed Saudi for their efforts to solve the Hamas Fatah issue.

-He also asked the oppositions and mainly Hezbollah to sit down on a table, but then said "I'm always asking them to solve our problems on a table, but when you have someone who recieves money from Iran, arms from Iran, orders from both Syria and Iran, how can you negotiate with them?" good question he asked i must say.

and so on....I like the interview, and I do learn alot from him. Smart politician.

Oct 3, 2004
And you started this war and didn't achieve your objective, and never will achieve your objectives. New ball game my ass. Keep flying your F-16's over our airspace for absolutely no reason. Is this not in breach of UN resolutions?

Are two massacres in Qana not in breach of any International laws?

Is destroying Beirut in 1982 not in breach of any International laws?

Who the f*ck are you to lecture us about the morals of a country, when it is your own country that has usurped the lands of INNOCENT inhabitants in PALESTINE. Kicked them out of their homes, and started your own country.

Nobody is the cancer of the middle east but you, not Hezballah.

The problem with Arabs these days is that the Sunni majority (namely Saudi wahhabis) are so obsessed with their hatred for Shi'as they'll side with 100 Israels before negotiating with a political group that is fighting for a noble cause.

It's easy for you to say war is sad, but I went and saw the destruction...and sad doesn't even begin to describe Dahiya-Beirut area. (Hezballah/Shi'a territory)

Oct 3, 2004
-Marcel also asked him about the other day when he called bashar a "monkey" if he regrets....he replied, i'll never regret calling him a monkey or animal, thats our weapons and our weapons is our tongue, while bashar's weapon is killing people. and that the "Animal service community" called him to tell him that they don't accpet bashar:lol:, they don't need this type of a monkey.
Heh! As much as I hate to say this, but Jounblatt is realllly asking for it. :disagree:

His days are numbered...and despite the fact that I hate WJ's guts, I hope and pray that it does NOT happen.

If there's ONE thing you have to respect about Sayid Hassan Nasrallah, it's that he doesn't resort to cheap ass antics such as name-calling. How the f*ck does a politician have any credibility when he goes on a rampage calling people names, and making schoolyard-jokes that 10-year-olds would say.

I mean really, how f*cking shallow do you have to be to find charisma in this guy. He's a complete nutcase!

ADiGATi0N

Dec 2, 2006
If there's ONE thing you have to respect about Sayid Hassan Nasrallah, it's that he doesn't resort to cheap ass antics such as name-calling. How the f*ck does a politician have any credibility when he goes on a rampage calling people names, and making schoolyard-jokes that 10-year-olds would say.

I mean really, how f*cking shallow do you have to be to find charisma in this guy. He's a complete nutcase!
:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)