The Lebanese political crisis!!! (7 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
If there's ONE thing you have to respect about Sayid Hassan Nasrallah, it's that he doesn't resort to cheap ass antics such as name-calling. How the f*ck does a politician have any credibility when he goes on a rampage calling people names, and making schoolyard-jokes that 10-year-olds would say.

I mean really, how f*cking shallow do you have to be to find charisma in this guy. He's a complete nutcase!
Word :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Rhizoid said:
I obviously don't agree with your historical analysis. I'd answer you but Jacques asked not to go off topic and most of what you wrote was off topic if not all of it. You don't know about Israel.

Rhizoid said:
And you started this war
Right... :shifty: Advice- You might fool people with old lies like you tried but not recent stuff.

Rhizoid said:
His days are numbered...
That will be Nasrallah. His son:skull: is waiting for him (with Ahmad Yasseen and the rest of the gang) down below.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Heh! As much as I hate to say this, but Jounblatt is realllly asking for it. :disagree:

His days are numbered...and despite the fact that I hate WJ's guts, I hope and pray that it does NOT happen.

If there's ONE thing you have to respect about Sayid Hassan Nasrallah, it's that he doesn't resort to cheap ass antics such as name-calling. How the f*ck does a politician have any credibility when he goes on a rampage calling people names, and making schoolyard-jokes that 10-year-olds would say.

I mean really, how f*cking shallow do you have to be to find charisma in this guy. He's a complete nutcase!
Shows how much you follow Hasan Nasrallah. Do you follow all his interviews???

Where were you when he called Geagea a "a serial killer"??

Where were you when he made fun of the word "Beik" that is called for Joumblat and his father Kamal?

Where were you when he promised his supporters for a victory??? victory on whom? LEBANESE PEOPLE??? Beirut isn't Sheb'aa, incase you didn't know.

Where were you when he called Sanyoura a thief???

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN BASHAR CALLED SANYOURA SLAVE?????.... oh wait a second, he's Hezbollah's left hand....

Where were you when he called The 14march leaders that they're full of blood in their pockets??

Doesn't all this cause TENSION between the leaders in Lebanon???

Why didn't Hasan Nasrallah defended Prime Minister Sanyoura when Bashar insulted him???? again there's no answer for that.

Why didn't Nasrallah defended his country when "Walid l maalem" said that they can turn Lebanon into 2nd Iraq???

Joumblat's father has been killed by the syrians, his bestfriend Rafik Hariri has been killed by the syrians, Marwan hmede another friend managed to escape, god knows how....after all this you EXPECT him not to insult that monkey???

He's a human, and there's a limit FFS in this world.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Heh! As much as I hate to say this, but Jounblatt is realllly asking for it. :disagree:

So you're admitting that Syrians might kill him? and by your logic Hezbollah are financed by killers?

And If this happens, civil war will surely start. So Hasan Nasrallah has to options to choose from.

A) Or ask the syrians to stay away from Joumblat, If he really wants peace and not civil war.

B) Or listen like usually to his boss.

Jul 23, 2006

His days are numbered...and despite the fact that I hate WJ's guts, I hope and pray that it does NOT happen.

I mean really, how f*cking shallow do you have to be to find charisma in this guy. He's a complete nutcase
!
:pint:

Oct 3, 2004
Shows how much you follow Hasan Nasrallah. Do you follow all his interviews???

Where were you when he called Geagea a "a serial killer"??
Because he is?
Where were you when he made fun of the word "Beik" that is called for Joumblat and his father Kamal?
That was pure class. Obviously you didn't understand the context with which that remark was made.

For those wonder what is a Beik - originally a Turkish title given to rulers of tribal groups; currently used with the name of Lebanese Druze leader Walid Junblatt

I believe this is what you're referring to:

Hassan Nasrallah -

"A few days ago, a big leader in the 14 February forces said - I know some people will ask me why I should say this but I will tell you [changes thought]. None is allowed to stand up and say even calmly that the Resistance masses are thoughtless. Are you thoughtless? Who accepts this insult? No, no, no, I respect his masses. I, however, respect their masses and their youth and women. I respect their options if they are national. But we will never accept any insult to the masses of the resistance by anyone. He has to apologize. Yes, he has to apologize. [Applause and chants] We are not a totalitarian party, regime, or faction. Neither my father nor grandfather was a Bek . Also my son will not be a Bek."
[Chants and applause]

Where were you when he promised his supporters for a victory??? victory on whom? LEBANESE PEOPLE??? Beirut isn't Sheb'aa, incase you didn't know.
Uh...every political party promises victory. 14 March did the same...what's the issue?

Where were you when he called Sanyoura a thief???
VAT's, $50 to fill up half your fuel tank, 2 failed Paris talks, rising unemployment...

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN BASHAR CALLED SANYOURA SLAVE?????.... oh wait a second, he's Hezbollah's left hand....
Weren't we talking about Nasrallah?

Where were you when he called The 14march leaders that they're full of blood in their pockets??
Doesn't all this cause TENSION between the leaders in Lebanon???
When the March 14 leaders simply gave up and allowed Condoleeza Rice to permit Israel with MORE TIME, and have a nice lunch after that...*no comment*

Why didn't Hasan Nasrallah defended Prime Minister Sanyoura when Bashar insulted him???? again there's no answer for that.

Why didn't Nasrallah defended his country when "Walid l maalem" said that they can turn Lebanon into 2nd Iraq???

Joumblat's father has been killed by the syrians, his bestfriend Rafik Hariri has been killed by the syrians, Marwan hmede another friend managed to escape, god knows how....after all this you EXPECT him not to insult that monkey???

He's a human, and there's a limit FFS in this world.
Why the f*ck should Nasrallah reply to everything that parrot says, anyways?!

Oct 3, 2004
I obviously don't agree with your historical analysis. I'd answer you but Jacques asked not to go off topic and most of what you wrote was off topic if not all of it. You don't know about Israel.

Right... :shifty: Advice- You might fool people with old lies like you tried but not recent stuff.

That will be Nasrallah. His son:skull: is waiting for him (with Ahmad Yasseen and the rest of the gang) down below.
Nice to see you advocate more violence. Thank you for showing your true face as a terrorist.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
What a life we're living nowadays!!! The criminals are insisting that they're the victims and the true history had become lies.

mnementh said:
Wonderful, you've summarised Israel precisely in just a few words. Zionists are desperately in need to drink more blood, even if it is the blood of a paralysed old man on a wheel chair. Israel = :skull:

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Nice to see you advocate more violence. Thank you for showing your true face as a terrorist.
Killing a terrorist doesn't make you a terrorist. Ahmedios, that paralysed person is the embodiment of evil and he went to his place (rather too late actually). Being paralysed doesn't make you a saint. Yes, Israel are the criminals, mighty Israel with its tiny area under the sun who has 22 countries for itself, who has endless gallons of oil and wealth used to build castles for its leaders and torture its citizens in its prisons. Right. It's easy to blame the good nice democratic country instead of looking at yourself. Nasrallah, (Yasseen/Rantisi...), Bashar they're killing your people. Wake up.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
He has a very hot fork stuck up in his ass right now, rest assured. Besides, he's paralysed (and blown up to bits) what he'd do with 72 virgins anyway. Soon Nassy will join this party:pint:
Do you feel better when insulting the deads?

I won't get down to your level, so continue...

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Killing a terrorist doesn't make you a terrorist. Ahmedios, that paralysed person is the embodiment of evil and he went to his place (rather too late actually). Being paralysed doesn't make you a saint. Yes, Israel are the criminals, mighty Israel with its tiny area under the sun who has 22 countries for itself, who has endless gallons of oil and wealth used to build castles for its leaders and torture its citizens in its prisons. Right. It's easy to blame the good nice democratic country instead of looking at yourself. Nasrallah, (Yasseen/Rantisi...), Bashar they're killing your people. Wake up.
Thanks again, for proving my viewpoint "we're living in a weird era". When a person lived his entire miserable life fighting for his natural rights and the rights of his country on a wheel chair besides being assassinated when he was going to pray, you call him the embodiment of evil. This person was the symbol of the Palestinian natural resistance against the zionist occupation. You claim that he was an evil, okay, I'm not waiting anything else from one of the zionists, simply, you are all the same.

Even though, this isn't the point. El Shiek Yassin (R.I.P) & El Rantisi (R.I.P) put the basic rules for millions of Palestinians to follow and they are willing to pay their own lives to achieve it. You're now bragging for having the upper hand, despite the wealths of the Arabs, they are very negative in their situation towards the zionist organisation, I've to admit. But I'm talking here about the Arabs leaders, yet the nations themselves have a complete different ideology, at least my country, and the days will prove it.

If your vile zionist organisation succeeded to assassin them, I have to tell you congratulations, you, as well, succeeded to drive all the Hamas followers to another Sheik Yassin. And it isn't a secret anymore, they are millions in the Arabian countries. Enjoy living in your dream, that will be vanished sooner or later.

He has a very hot fork stuck up in his ass right now, rest assured. Besides, he's paralysed (and blown up to bits) what he'd do with 72 virgins anyway. Soon Nassy will join this party:pint:
ReBeL said what I do want to say exactly, just check the quote below.

Do you feel better when insulting the deads?

I won't get down to your level, so continue...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
So he's allowed to call him names, and Walid Beik is not allowed to call Bashar Assad names? You must be a big fan of that criminal.

You make no sense, for a RELIGIOUS person I feel it's more than a shame to go down to this level.

That was pure class. Obviously you didn't understand the context with which that remark was made.
hmmmm, what do you think of making fun of the "Sayyed" word???? probably his supporters will do the same like they've done when LBC immitated him.

Uh...every political party promises victory. 14 March did the same...what's the issue?
Re-check your facts, 14th of March leaders never promised victory on the LEBANESE PEOPLE.....They have promised them justice for each one that was behind all these crimes.

But again, you're just like one of these crowds who do nothing but clap for each sentence he says. Reminds me of some prev leaders before.

VAT's, $50 to fill up half your fuel tank, 2 failed Paris talks, rising unemployment...
Still we're way better than other countries. 50$ isn't that much if you compare Lebanon to some other countries.

2failed paris talks......I wouldn't call them 2failed paris talks since Syrians that time were controlling everything in Lebanon, not allowing Hariri to do what was in his mind. He had plans that were rejected and he was threatened were he to do them. So....your question should be....Did really paris1 and 2 failed because of the syrians...the answer will be YES.

unemployment??? Maybe If you try to look further you'll discover that thats what exactly Hezbollah wants, unemployment, people not finding jobs, peoples income not to be like before, this way these people can be frustrated at Sanyoura like what is happening now.

Thats Hezbollah's dealing way. As long as people dont have money, they'll have a reason to turn against the gov.

They're recieving each year over 180million us$ from Iran, yet they never try to help their supporters, infact they send them to stay in a tents and have some Argile.

Weren't we talking about Nasrallah
There's no diff between him and bashar.

When the March 14 leaders simply gave up and allowed Condoleeza Rice to permit Israel with MORE TIME, and have a nice lunch after that...*no comment*
I actually loved it when he met Condoleeza, still better than meeting the likes of Najjad, Bashar, Maalem and kissing Khamenei's hand....

Why the f*ck should Nasrallah reply to everything that parrot says, anyways?!
Maybe because he's Lebanese??? he shouldn't accept his prime minister to be insulted??:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)