The Lebanese political crisis!!! (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
cause well mybe he does some bad political decisions or he didn't ( I dont know and it not my place to say) but imo hes still a religious man and to portray him like that is degrading.
Good point...and I'm glad you said a religious man. {Since he's a religious man, I don't think he should be in politics}.

Some people they really use "Religion" as a method to grab/attract people to their party.

Each religious person should stay out of Politics.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
He deserves to be degraded.
if ur gonna talk rubbish then please keep it to urself

Good point...and I'm glad you said a religious man. {Since he's a religious man, I don't think he should be in politics}.

Some people they really use "Religion" as a method to grab/attract people to their party.

Each religious person should stay out of Politics.
well me too, i think religion should be separated from politics, a the latter is the dirtiest of the dirty and the former should as pure as water.

but thats not the case and will never change. Cause since the beginning of islam(am gonna speak about it, since i am muslim) religion is mixed with everything from politics to business.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
if ur gonna talk rubbish then please keep it to urself
What ? that he deserves to be degraded ? Just the truth. You know there's a saying if you can't take the heat don't enter the kitchen, a mass murderer criminal like that would have to expect that he'll piss some people off and will be laughed at, it's the minimum he can expect really. Sooner or later though he'll end up like his son anyway...

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
What ? that he deserves to be degraded ? Just the truth. You know there's a saying if you can't take the heat don't enter the kitchen, a mass murderer criminal like that would have to expect that he'll piss some people off and will be laughed at, it's the minimum he can expect really. Sooner or later though he'll end up like his son anyway...
you know its funny that you would call him a mass murder and you forget the mass murders your presidents did against the palestinians,syrians,and lebanese ppl for years.
Now thats the truth

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Fneish Vows Hizbullah Will Not Surrender Weapons

Nahar - 2007 / 2 / 18

Hizbullah cabinet member Mohammed Fneish, who resigned last November along with four other Shiite ministers just two days before the government was due to discuss a draft U.N. document on an international tribunal to try Hariri's suspected killers, has vowed that Hizbullah will not surrender its weapons.
"We hold on to our weapons since their employment is not over yet," Fneish said in remarks published by the daily Al Mustaqbal on Sunday.

"The resistance will continue to confront Israeli aggressions. It (resistance) is still a necessary force to protect Lebanon," stressed Fneish.

He assured that neither Hizbullah nor its weapons are for bargaining, saying: "no one can argue its legitimacy."
Hizbullah was the only armed group which was not asked to surrender its weapons after Lebanon's 1975-1990 civil war because it was considered a "resistance group" then fighting Israel's occupation of Lebanese territory.

All five Shiite ministers and one Opposition Christian in the 24-member cabinet of Prime Minister Fouad Saniora resigned in advance of a vote that approved the creation of an international tribunal to probe the assassination of former Prime Minister Rafik Hariri.

Hizbullah was expected to disarm under U.N. Res. 1701 which brought an end to the 34-day Israel-Hizbullah war this summer.

U.N. Security Council resolutions have called for the disarming of all militias in Lebanon.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

The conclusion here is that they're still not willing to hand everything for our Army. When infact the army has been doing superb the past two-three week.

Some mentality will just never change.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,316
    Their presence as a militia (and I will not call them resistance because they are not anmore) is not justified and they keep making trouble to try to steer the country the way they want.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Their presence as a militia (and I will not call them resistance because they are not anmore) is not justified and they keep making trouble to try to steer the country the way they want.
    Seriously If they're not willing to give-up or be disarm, this will give another party's in Lebanon to have weapons(I'm not saying they should) but this will give them a reason to be armed which is not good.

Every single inch of our land has been free and returned back to the Lebanese territory except for (Sheb'aa) which is not an Israeli problem but Syrian one. Syria should just sign on couple of papers that the land is Lebanese and not Syrian and It'll all be good. But Hezbollah are making it complicated. And I wouldn't be surprised to witness another heated up summer this year.

One thing Hezbollah should know and is that they're no where better than the Lebanese army, If just our army will be handed arms, they'll be as powerful as Hezbollah If not better.

But then again If you look at it all and think about it, you'll figure out that the reason they're keeping their arms isn't to free Sheb'aa, because as far as I know Beirut isn't Sheb'aa. Their reason again is protecting Bashar and his gang from the International Trial.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Nasrallah depressed, researchers say

Lebanese terror group leader’s speeches, TV appearances lack usual zeal and charisma, behavioral researchers say, adding that criticism directed toward Nasrallah from Syria, Lebanon may be cause of his misery

Hanan Greenberg
    Published: 02.19.07, 18:52 / Israel News

Hizbullah leader Hassan Nasrallah is suffering from some form of depression, Israeli behavioral researchers said.

Beirut Rally
    Nasrallah: We're transporting weapons without Israel's knowledge / Roee Nahmias
    Hizbullah secretary-general speaks at Beirut rally, says organization secretly transporting weapons, willing to fight alongside Lebanese troops in case of conflict with Israel
    Full Story

The experts, who examined Nasrallah’s patterns of behavior during recent public appearances and compared it to his conduct in the past, said if their assertion was correct it would be difficult to predict the Hizbullah chief’s actions in the future.

According to the researchers, Nasrallah’s current speeches and TV appearances lack the usual zeal and charisma.

The researchers said Nasrallah’s depression may be the result of criticism directed at him from Lebanon and Syria.

Israeli security establishment officials refused to comment on the researchers’ conclusion, but did say that Nasrallah may attack Israel for the very reason that he feels threatened and unsure of himself.

Other officials, on the other hand, said these may be the first signs of decline in Hizbullah’s status.

Another reason to atack Lebanon again? :eyebrows:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)