The Lebanese political crisis!!! (2 Viewers)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Give me one difference or keep silent...

I'll give you the real one in your mind: "The vistims in the World War II were jews & christians. The victims since 1948 in the Middle East are Muslims."

That's it, Erik...

You're disguising in an atheist's mind, but you're in reality a protestant guy who doesn't give a shit about others...

If you feel that guilt about what Hitler did to jews, would you give any jewish guy your house??

Of course,not...So, save your face next time , and don't ever post in a thread you know nothing about...

Look, Erik...

You can't just come to the thread to say we are idiots and leave thinking you're superior than us...

Well, I can't take the advise from somebody who is living thousands of kilometres away JUST because he thinks in his pink dreams that peace is possible...

I know that if I told you to put yourself on my shoes, you would tell me that you would be a peaceful man who lives side by side with the Zionist who's living in his house...

But you know that will not be anybody's behaviour...

So, stop it...
Since this is off-topic, I'll PM you about this

Buy on AliExpress.com

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
If this is the way you usually use to respond to any post (Not just me by the way, I've observed that), so I think it is better to ignore you from now on.
how lame.

It is nice of you that you said the truth "Zionists have a ....". Yeah, they are zionists and not jews and I'm sure that you know the difference between Nationalism and your religion as being a jew.
right there's a difference between french people who want to have a country and French people who don't recognise France. How stupid is that. Just say you're anti semitic and have a mentality belonging to the middle ages and get it over it.

Yes, I'm Arabic, but at least I know where I'm from. On contrary of you and your people who left their country of origin to rape another land, just to prove that they have a case to fight for, but the truth they are just the history number 1 criminals.
actually you don't, you don't even know if you're syrian or egyptian. I know I belong to the Jewish people, my ancesgtors have been here for 8 generations and the Jewish people were always here, some in refuge but we now have a country again, deal with it and shut up.

However, I have to salute them, they've succeeded to reach what they've wanted so far. But to be sure that your domination will last forever is a howler.
you're talking like you're in the lord of the rings, you're delusional.

But this is completely irrelevant. The case is beyond what you mentioned, it is about legality, the existence of your country from the beginning is illegal.

I said it before, how a country in just 60 years and its population is below 7 millions (now) to that technologic and with such an economic. Of course, this isn't related to the brains of the zionists or their unimaginable abilities, but two things; Money and America.
how stupid is that ? money ? we have no oil here, arab countries have so much oil and they're poorer - that's called corruption. U.S support of Israel is negligble compared to the Israeli economy, in fact U.S gives more support today to Egypt than to Israel. In fact, the amount of money the PLO and the other terrorists received from the EU and others all these years is huge and not proportional, you're speaking of ignorance. maybe you're talking about the military support (that egypt gets too btw) - well guess what Israel has to buy u.s weapons or other u.s products from that money, Israel also has a huge industry of weapons themselves (some of them actually sold to U.S). U.S almost didn't even support Israel until 1973 btw (militarly). If you want to read more here: http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_1991to_now_israel_us_support.php

As for legality, the only thing "illegal" is Bashar Assad's regime because it's a dictatorship and he just murdered Hariri. You don't have any country with more legal, moral and ethical justifications than Israel.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Quoted in agreement. I just want to add something, why do adolescents, who are in their flower age (we call the adolesecnts age the flower age), try to bomb themselves unless their life is a very miserable one and they just want to get rid of it?
because they promise them 72 virgins in the sky. They're not desperate at all, it's one of the hoaxes of liars like Rebels, like the hoax that Palestinians were victims lol in 1948, when Israel a country just born was attacked by 7 countries, and the palestinians listented to the arab leaders and left so it'll be easier to perform genocide on the jews and failed.... lies lies and more lies. they bomb themselves because they're fanatic, because they want to kick out the jewish pepole out of its homeland, the land of Israel. Not because they're desperate, but because they have hope of succeeding. The point is to crash that hope. To crash the hope of Hamas, Al Qaeda and Hezbollah - all evil.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
If anyone is interested to read about what happened in Deir Yassin in 1948, so I suggest this site.
If anyone is interested about this battle which was later made to a fantasy by the anti semites like the "jenin massacre" and other lies, I suggest this site :

http://www.discoverthenetwork.org/Articles/The Big Arab Lie.htm

and this :

and this :

http://www.hirhome.com/israel/deir-yassin.htm

It's the same mentality like the ones Nasrallah is trying to sell in Lebanon.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
right there's a difference between french people who want to have a country and French people who don't recognise France. How stupid is that. Just say you're anti semitic and have a mentality belonging to the middle ages and get it over it.
The same old lies which usually are said by zionists. Actually, they are experts on how to play with words and to use a philosophical ideas just to prove that they have the right, so that they can gain people's sympathy.

Again, you use the word "Anti-semitic" which is usually used by all the zionists to claim that they are the chosen nation, they are unique and they are hated by the Arabs and the Nazi before them. How can I be Anti-semitic and the Arabs are semitic themselves. And let's go deeper inside it, where are the Saphardim people originally from? They are just Arabs. And according to my information, they form the spine of your zionist community with the Ashkenazi jews unless you consider the semitic jews are only the Ashkenazi ones. Accordingly, you've just admitted that your country is a racist one and it differentiates between both the jews from arabian origins and those from a european ones besides considering the Saphardim as being citizens but from the second degree. In fact, you are truely right in that case. I have just to advise you the same advice that I told Igal about; try to meet the jewish settlers and ask them about the circumstances they face in Israel after leaving their countries of origin. Definitely, you'll comprehend from where the true racism emerges.

Certainly, I'm not going to talk a lot about what the zionism has done to the life of the Palestinians because it is pretty clear to all the world. Just check the daily news and you'll see daily demonstrations everywhere.

mnementh said:
actually you don't, you don't even know if you're syrian or egyptian. I know I belong to the Jewish people, my ancesgtors have been here for 8 generations and the Jewish people were always here, some in refuge but we now have a country again, deal with it and shut up.
Who told you that I don't know whether if I'm Egyptian or Syrian? You know, you are truely pathetic when you try as possible as you can to show people here that you have something to type.

Anyways, If you know your origin, so you certainly have shocked me. Of course, I know that you know your orgin as it is very easy to write a delusional history of just a family when you can make it to a whole nation. Actually, the zionism did it.

And if your claim is right, due you think that the 7 millions jews in Palestine have been there since 8 generations. I doubt.

mnementh said:
you're talking like you're in the lord of the rings, you're delusional.
Delusional. Thanks for making me giggle. The old English people created that word just because they had some jewish neighbours.

mnementh said:
how stupid is that ? money ? we have no oil here, arab countries have so much oil and they're poorer - that's called corruption. U.S support of Israel is negligble compared to the Israeli economy, in fact U.S gives more support today to Egypt than to Israel. In fact, the amount of money the PLO and the other terrorists received from the EU and others all these years is huge and not proportional, you're speaking of ignorance. maybe you're talking about the military support (that egypt gets too btw) - well guess what Israel has to buy u.s weapons or other u.s products from that money, Israel also has a huge industry of weapons themselves (some of them actually sold to U.S). U.S almost didn't even support Israel until 1973 btw (militarly). If you want to read more here.
I agree with two points. I can't deny that corruption is everywhere in Egypt and Israel is a successful industrial country. But we ought to look back to the reasons behind such a farce.

I said it before and I think that I should mention it again. We all know that Mubarak is just the agent number one to the USA in the Middle East. He and his corrupted political party have been in charge since 1981. I live here, in Egypt and I'm sure of every single word that I do write. I'm not relating every cause of our backwardness to the old conspiracy theory but this is the truth, at least, in the case of Egypt.

I've spoken a lot about the role of money and the USA in building your zionist community. If you are interested, just check my previous posts.

because they promise them 72 virgins in the sky. They're not desperate at all, it's one of the hoaxes of liars like Rebels, like the hoax that Palestinians were victims lol in 1948, when Israel a country just born was attacked by 7 countries, and the palestinians listented to the arab leaders and left so it'll be easier to perform genocide on the jews and failed.... lies lies and more lies. they bomb themselves because they're fanatic, because they want to kick out the jewish pepole out of its homeland, the land of Israel. Not because they're desperate, but because they have hope of succeeding. The point is to crash that hope.
Have you been with then when they were promised? If you were them, why didn't you advise them that all these are lies lol. Do you think that you can convince anyone that the Palestinians are that idiot to think that way. What 72 virgins are you talking about? The jewish extremists have told you that. I appreciate your innocence lol.
Again, I have to said that 1948 was the biggest crime in the history of the humanity. The existence of Israel that depends on mythes are pretty known to everyone nowadays.

If anyone is interested about this battle which was later made to a fantasy by the anti semites like the "jenin massacre" and other lies, I suggest this site :

and this :

and this :

http://www.hirhome.com/israel/deir-yassin.htm
Zionist Media always prevail. They possess the media and they think that they can persuade the world by that way. The world is on the verge to enter the puberty period and everything, that is said by the zionism, will no longer be valid for humans just in the forest.

I'm not going to post links to websites , at least now, as I think that people can search and convince themselves by themeselves.

Fuck you and anyone else who dares bad mouth Israel.
perhaps your views that it's ok to murder millions of people bothered him.
Agitating people is a very bad habit. Try to use a more civilised words. The zionism always claim that we (The Arabs) are not civilised and we belong to the middle age, you've just told me the same at the beginning of your post, so I think you are the one who has just proved the opposite.

Grow up, lad.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Nasralla wants power and a herd is following him, Sanyoora wants power and another herd is following him. When will the Lebanese people understand that this build up of hate is getting us back to 1975.
Sure Sanyoora wants power, but take a look at his power and Hassan Nasrallah's aiming power, Sanyoora wants to strengthen his country (Army, financially, unit our people)...looking at Nasrallah's aiming power (he's trying to immitate Khaminaeey of Iran, in which people can worship him....and also use his relation with syria and iran as his left hand).....As a Lebanese, I'll go with Sanyoora's power project.

Really, shame on us, instead of trying to rebuilt what has been damaged, we run to obey our politicians and their personal needs, we will never learn from our mistakes, it has always been the case.
Jack, how can we rebuilt our country when you have the likes like I already mentioned them, Hariri did a big project in re-constructing, take a look what they did.

As long as Syria will have influence on some parties in Lebanon, as long as Bashar will keep a relation with Nasrallah, there's nothing called future.

Rhizoid is a person I have never met or probably never meet but he's m countryman and people are making me hate him as well as making him hate me. I don't want that actually. It is totally unnecessary.
I'm sure Rhizoid is a great man, though we dont agree in terms of some political points, thats the special thing in Lebanon, It's a democraic country, we share opinions and stuff, but whats important is never cross the line....which is simply the civil war..we're brothers after-all.

I hope that everyone in the country to stop following these idiots and look after themselves because that's the only benefit. And the only way to solve all this mess.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Thats what i am talkin bout...he should really grow up and try to absorb the facts and history that are being brought up in this discussion or just leave if he doesnt have any thing better to say...

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #794
    mnementh and Ahmedios have just got themselves a ten day vacation. Great job guys.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    shouldnt this thread be closed before anyone else earns a ban for the sensitivity of this and the many off topics that spawn in this thread? just my thoughts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)