The Lebanese political crisis!!! (29 Viewers)

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
ßömßärdîër said:
Not only are you wrong, I think you are supremely inferioe to all forms of dog, cat, wolf and other housedwelling animals that eat what i throw away....

Cheers, fuckface.
If this is the way you usually use to respond to any post (Not just me by the way, I've observed that), so I think it is better to ignore you from now on.

mnementh said:
Zionists have a great country while Syria is a shit-hole. Enjoy.
It is nice of you that you said the truth "Zionists have a ....". Yeah, they are zionists and not jews and I'm sure that you know the difference between Nationalism and your religion as being a jew.

Yes, I'm Arabic, but at least I know where I'm from. On contrary of you and your people who left their country of origin to rape another land, just to prove that they have a case to fight for, but the truth they are just the history number 1 criminals.

However, I have to salute them, they've succeeded to reach what they've wanted so far. But to be sure that your domination will last forever is a howler.

mnementh said:
Israel is a great great great country, it's an empire of technology and of economic freedom. It's the only democracy in the middle east.
But this is completely irrelevant. The case is beyond what you mentioned, it is about legality, the existence of your country from the beginning is illegal.

I said it before, how a country in just 60 years and its population is below 7 millions (now) to that technologic and with such an economic. Of course, this isn't related to the brains of the zionists or their unimaginable abilities, but two things; Money and America.

Jul 23, 2006
If this is the way you usually use to respond to any post (Not just me by the way, I've observed that), so I think it is better to ignore you from now on.

It is nice of you that you said the truth "Zionists have a ....". Yeah, they are zionists and not jews and I'm sure that you know the difference between Nationalism and your religion as being a jew.

Yes, I'm Arabic, but at least I know where I'm from. On contrary of you and your people who left their country of origin to rape another land, just to prove that they have a case to fight for, but the truth they are just the history number 1 criminals.

However, I have to salute them, they've succeeded to reach what they've wanted so far. But to be sure that your domination will last forever is a howler.

But this is completely irrelevant. The case is beyond what you mentioned, it is about legality, the existence of your country from the beginning is illegal.

I said it before, how a country in just 60 years and its population is below 7 millions (now) to that technologic and with such an economic. Of course, this isn't related to the brains of the zionists or their unimaginable abilities, but two things; Money and America.
:pint:

Igal

Mar 8, 2004
Do you think that your original post was better?

I'm not sure you do, judging by your location.

A howler is to think that arabs could remove jews from Israel, our historic homeland. A howler is to think terror and killing instead of thinking peace.

Israel is illegal? Please... One of the most ridiculous claims ever! Any arguments for that claim?

First of all, the population of Israel is above 7 millions. Second of all, what does it have to do with the age of our country? Third of all, what does it have to do with "Money and America"? Oh, yeah, I forgot that ppl like you blame America on everything... "The Big Satan" etc... And fourth and last of all, what does it have to do with anything???!!!

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Do you think that your original post was better?
In my original post, I was talking about a specific thing and then he started to insult me for no reason. Even though, I'm not in a position to defend myself, I'm just trying to make things clear.

Igal said:
I'm not sure you do, judging by your location.
No, my location has no hand in my judgment but the problem is really due to people who think that the Arabs are always biased.

Igal said:
A howler is to think that arabs could remove jews from Israel, our historic homeland. A howler is to think terror and killing instead of thinking peace.
Their historic homeland!!! So what about the 4 million Palestinians who spread all over the world due to what happened in 1948. Or do you think that they don't deserve to return home just because they're the weak side.

Igal said:
Israel is illegal? Please... One of the most ridiculous claims ever! Any arguments for that claim?
Where are you originally from, your ancestors are you Ashkenaz or Saphardim? Of course, you know.

The fact that you don't understand is that this land isn't just for jews like any other land over the earth. And what happened in Palestine in 1948 was the biggest massacre ever and every child in the Middle East (People their live inside the event) knows that fact.

Igal said:
Third of all, what does it have to do with "Money and America"? Oh, yeah, I forgot that ppl like you blame America on everything... "The Big Satan" etc...
By money, you can buy people and the history as well and by America you mustn't be afraid. Who said that America is the big satan and that blah, blah, blah. Do you think you are talking to a terrorist?
When Israel is mentioned in any part in the world, America is mentioned as well. This is another fact that is obvious even to any blind person. They are (America and Israel) one part and not two. I'm not saying that America is the cause of all the disasters in the Middle East, most of the leaders of the Arabs are the main cause, I'm sure. But all what is happening is for the sake of America and the only one who will benefit is America and we all know that.

One last thing, just check that site. http://www.nkusa.org/. I need your opinion about that group of jews.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
First of all, you can't compare the Holocaust to the situation the Middle East. Just do yourself a favour and don't even go there.
Give me one difference or keep silent...

I'll give you the real one in your mind: "The vistims in the World War II were jews & christians. The victims since 1948 in the Middle East are Muslims."

That's it, Erik...

You're disguising in an atheist's mind, but you're in reality a protestant guy who doesn't give a shit about others...

If you feel that guilt about what Hitler did to jews, would you give any jewish guy your house??

Of course,not...So, save your face next time , and don't ever post in a thread you know nothing about...

Secondly, the point is this: the both of you are self-sustaining. Enjoy your miserable mess.
Look, Erik...

You can't just come to the thread to say we are idiots and leave thinking you're superior than us...

Well, I can't take the advise from somebody who is living thousands of kilometres away JUST because he thinks in his pink dreams that peace is possible...

I know that if I told you to put yourself on my shoes, you would tell me that you would be a peaceful man who lives side by side with the Zionist who's living in his house...

But you know that will not be anybody's behaviour...

So, stop it...

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
As far as Rebel goes, I dont dislike him...I think he's got some good football comments, and a true love for Juve...

I have a hard time agreeing with some of his political views, and tbh, some of his moral ones as well
Pardon me, Vinny...

I won't ask you about why you don't like my political views, but what are my moral views that you disagree with??

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
I've been reading that forum weeks and weeks before being an active member here and I have to admit that ReBel is one of the most decent members here.

Igal

Mar 8, 2004
In my original post, I was talking about a specific thing and then he started to insult me for no reason. Even though, I'm not in a position to defend myself, I'm just trying to make things clear.
Your original post was very insulting. Thus don't talk about being insulted as you're the one who started it.

No, my location has no hand in my judgment but the problem is really due to people who think that the Arabs are always biased.
As I stated earlier, this isn't the problem. The problem is Arabs who think they will solve every problem by killing all the Jews (just to be clear: I'm NOT saying all the Arabs are like that) and Jews who think they can continue ignoring the palestinians.

Their historic homeland!!! So what about the 4 million Palestinians who spread all over the world due to what happened in 1948. Or do you think that they don't deserve to return home just because they're the weak side.
Again, you're thinking about one side only. Don't you think that Jews have the right to return to their homeland? Homeland where they set thousands of years ago, before any other nations were here...

Where are you originally from, your ancestors are you Ashkenaz or Saphardim? Of course, you know.

The fact that you don't understand is that this land isn't just for jews like any other land over the earth. And what happened in Palestine in 1948 was the biggest massacre ever and every child in the Middle East (People their live inside the event) knows that fact.
It's irrelevant in this discussion where I'm originally from (look what I said above).
And what 1948 massacre are you talking about? The war that the Arab countries started with newly born state of Israel?

By money, you can buy people and the history as well and by America you mustn't be afraid. Who said that America is the big satan and that blah, blah, blah. Do you think you are talking to a terrorist?
When Israel is mentioned in any part in the world, America is mentioned as well. This is another fact that is obvious even to any blind person. They are (America and Israel) one part and not two. I'm not saying that America is the cause of all the disasters in the Middle East, most of the leaders of the Arabs are the main cause, I'm sure. But all what is happening is for the sake of America and the only one who will benefit is America and we all know that.
Sorry, I didn't understand: were you sarcastic in this sentence or serious? If indeed serious - touchè.
About all the rest - I don't want to open this discussion here.

One last thing, just check that site. http://www.nkusa.org/. I need your opinion about that group of jews.
Also not the place to discuss it. But I'll tell you briefly: saying the least - they're the black sheep. And personally I'm sorry there's no law against holocaust denial in the US (like in France and Germany) so they would find themselves behind bars.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Your original post was very insulting. Thus don't talk about being insulted as you're the one who started it.
What is insult are you talking about? I don't use insults. We were talking about Zionism and I have an opinion about it. I'm completely against applying the forest law on humans and the hidden aim of the international zionism is a mere example of the forest law.

Igal said:
As I stated earlier, this isn't the problem. The problem is Arabs who think they will solve every problem by killing all the Jews (just to be clear: I'm NOT saying all the Arabs are like that) and Jews who think they can continue ignoring the palestinians.
Who said that violence is the solution for the Palestinians against the zionism? I've observed that you suggest that I said something I've never said or you might be predicting that this is my intention or maybe you've reached such a conclusion after living near the Arabs.

Let's play the game with your rules not by our ones. Who rapes the Palestinian land everyday? Of course, the settlers from around the world do. Who occupy Jerusalem and prevent Muslims from visiting Al-Aqsa Mosque and Christians from visiting the Church of the Holy Sepulchre? The Israelian army does.

Zionism started the war since 1948 and they're still continuing their holy historical fight (They think so).

Igal said:
Again, you're thinking about one side only. Don't you think that Jews have the right to return to their homeland? Homeland where they set thousands of years ago, before any other nations were here...
What homeland? Do you believe such lies? Don't believe everything you read in the history books made by Israel.
Where do you live in Israel and how old are you? Just go and meet the Saphardim people and ask them what they've faced since they left their country of origin. Also ask the old people in your country, especially in Jerusalem, how they came here and how they devastated complete villages just to put their hands on the land. Have you ever heard about Dir Yasin?

Igal said:
It's irrelevant in this discussion where I'm originally from (look what I said above).
And what 1948 massacre are you talking about? The war that the Arab countries started with newly born state of Israel?
Why Arabs had to start a war they weren't involved in from the start? When they'd realised the plan made by the international zionism, they entered the war. Unfortunately, it was very late because the principles was already put more than 50 years before 1948.

Igal said:
Sorry, I didn't understand: were you sarcastic in this sentence or serious? If indeed serious - touchè.
About all the rest - I don't want to open this discussion here.
I'm not sarcastic. All the backwardness in the Arabian nations is related to the Arab leaders who, without a doubt, are just agents to the USA. They are Mubarak, Abdullah (Jordan) and Abdullah (KSA). I can't blame the USA and Israel for what is happening, we aren't better than them but we are much worst, not our people but our leaders. (To be discussed later)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Pardon me, Vinny...

I won't ask you about why you don't like my political views, but what are my moral views that you disagree with??
here is the paragraph that followed the above statement...this is what I was talking about

I just cant see any good in teaching young children to hate, and that dying for a cause will see you rewarded in heaven (especially now that I have a little one, who I would GLADLY give my life for so that she could be spared any pain), or that blowing yourself up along with a bus full of innocent people will further your cause...

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
I have been trying to keep up with this thread and all i can say is that Ahmedious & Rebel have brought up great facts and extensive knowledge to this discussion...well done:pint:

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Calling ppl who oppose ur political grounds idiots is way too amature for me to reply to.. so i'll just pretend that u didnt say it..

back to wht i was about to say... firstly, if you think that americans dont have islamphobia, then ur wrong, cuz they do, at least a frightning percentage of 'em do.... 22% of americans say they would not like to have a Muslim as a neighbor (22% of americans = 65,657,727 ppl) .. 39% of americans advocate that U.S. Muslims should carry special ID..

The more intellegent americans ur talking about are either dead or silenced, cuz the rest of the world sees nothing but an ignorant america... of course there are exceptions, but when we are taking about more than 65 million americans who are scared to have a muslim neighbour than i'm not sure wht intellegence ur talking about.

The world needs more of me, and less ignorance... dude, the world is beyond wht u see on CNN.. wake up plz, its 20.07
Great response Muha...

As i read further i realise more members here know the truth than what i thought....Bravo...

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Wow rebel you're so convincing, finding an article or isolated incidents or reliable web-sites like marxist or some propaganda. Yeah that's more reliable than the U.N Human Development index rotfl. So you know how to use google and to embarrass yourself. Get a life. Israel is one of the most advanced countries in the world. It's like attacking U.S for discrimination or something and saying they're a fucked up country. Israel is a great great great country, it's an empire of technology and of economic freedom. It's the only democracy in the middle east. See here: http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/eco_tec_ind-economy-technology-index http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_in_the_World. It has free press, free political rights and free civil rights. Get that to your brain terrorist scum.

Israel: $26,079.81 per capita .
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/eco_gdp_ppp_percap-economy-gdp-ppp-per-capita
Face it, we win.

Brought to you by google.... get a life ...and while your at it get an education or shoot yourself in the stomach to rid us of your nonsense...

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
here is the paragraph that followed the above statement...this is what I was talking about
Look, Vinny...

Hatred is not taught in schools or by families as you may hear or read in the media...

Hatred is the result of the personal experiences of each person in the region...

Those who explode themselves are not doing that because it is one of their hobbies...

People Has reached an advanced stage of frustration because of the bad treatment, and they're just reacting to that...

Most of the martyr bombers had recorded their last words for their people, and believe me, their words were full of hope for those who are still living...

Briefly, They don't kill just for the purpose of killing, but they had no other choices...

Vinny, we're humans just like you. It's not true that we love blood just because we were raised to kill others...We don't hate others on the basis of their religions...It's just a reaction...

Anyway, About your daughter, I really hope her a nice life...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)