The Lebanese political crisis!!! (8 Viewers)

snoop6

Nov 26, 2006
Rihzoid is making good points here, I agree with most of them..

I don't support any of Syrian Regime or other Lebanese party, and I dislike Hizbollah's regime and I don't want them to control Lebanon, because it will turn to someting similar to Iran, not because they are bad people or so.. But Hizbollah Leader Nasralah is a good man, and fights for his country LEBANON!

Come on Jack you are better than that, this video doesn't prove any shit. You know better than me that there are thousands of Syrians Imigrated there, since the 90's, it was easy to get the identities back then.

and most of these people don't give a rat ass about Lebanon, they would react the same way their Syrian president would want. So this dude who disrespected the Lebanese flag is definitly a Syrian or could be a non-Lebanese. I don't think any Lebanese would do that just because of his party. and this one particular guy doesn't represent the whole shiaa or Hizbollah supporters, and it doesn't mean that all of them are like this fool..

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #43
    Funny thing that Michel Aoun followers, those that Rhizoid mentioned, were Syrian haters back then and now they love Syria. Anyone wonders why? I think we all know what Michel Aoun wants and he realized that in the end nothing gets him the chair but Syria. Simply pathetic to be honest. I have very close friends who are Aounists and I can't grasp the idea that these intelligent people cannot see Michal Aoun's ambitions.

As for Rhizoid's so wonderful post as many has said, well isn't it getting boring that every time there is a problem in the country we say it is Israel's fault and close an eye to the actual problem?

It is like telling kids about a monster that does not exist just to make them get afraid. Fortunately not everyone is a kid anymore in the country.

Rhizoid, another question, if Bachir Gemayel was sipping coffee in Jounieh with Sharon, I guess you are also convinced that Israel killed him right? Laughable indeed.

As for the others who replied, of course you would not care about the actions of Hezballa, they are doing exactly what you want, fight Israel in a country you have nothing to do with, what do you care?

You would say you do care, well then let them go to Bahrain, Jordan or wherever you are from and let them fight Israel there.

Snoop, this video might not have proven anything, but it had showed me that a group of people who say they want the good for Lebanon, were more than happy to replace the Lebanese flag with a Hezballa flag. They will only dream of making an independant nation on part of the Lebanese ground, they can only dream of that.

The 10452 km2 are Lebanon, EVERY FUCKING INCH OF IT.

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Jacques said:
    It is like telling kids about a monster that does not exist just to make them get afraid. Fortunately not everyone is a kid anymore in the country.
    Well, the monster DOES exist, and you know that...
    Jacques said:
    Rhizoid, another question, if Bachir Gemayel was sipping coffee in Jounieh with Sharon, I guess you are also convinced that Israel killed him right? Laughable indeed.
    Of course, not...

He was one of the ways that could facilitate Israeli expansion in the region, but thanks God, he couldn't complete his project...
    Jacques said:
    As for the others who replied, of course you would not care about the actions of Hezballa, they are doing exactly what you want, fight Israel in a country you have nothing to do with, what do you care?

You would say you do care, well then let them go to Bahrain, Jordan or wherever you are from and let them fight Israel there.
    Look Jack...

I don't condone opening the Lebanese front alone...

I hope it should be a group work done by all the neighbour countries, but that is a big dream, I guess...

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #45
    ReBeL said:
    Well, the monster DOES exist, and you know that...

Of course, not...

He was one of the ways that could facilitate Israeli expansion in the region, but thanks God, he couldn't complete his project...

Look Jack...

I don't condone opening the Lebanese front alone...

I hope it should be a group work done by all the neighbour countries, but that is a big dream, I guess...
    The monster does exist because they made you believe it does. The same way you attack "western" media, you have been fed mass propaganda all your life. In every history book, in every literature you read in school, it was repeated over and over again that Israel is the enemy. Kids don't ask why, they are just blindly fed this information.

I served military service in Lebanon and I was of a high rank because of my education. At every opportunity where a speech has to be made, orders come from "higher" orders that Syria is the sister and Israel is the enemy have to be mentioned. No matter what the occasion is. What is that? It is also mass propaganda. The monster exists in the heads of most Arabs unfortunately.

If Bachir Jemayel's plans were to get rid of the Palestinians in Lebanon you would definitely think he was making an evil plan. Lebanon, unlike other Arab countries, produces wine, beer and other alcohols which would boom its economy if they were sold to Israel and we all know that other Arab countries won't buy these products. Actually another example on such an issue is the Lebanese potatoes and apples that were sold to many Arab countries but now they are replaced with Egyptian products. Shows how much Arabs care for the good of Lebanon. I can go on.

You just, using words, say that you would open more fronts, or maybe it is just you, or a few others but I am sure not a single Jordanian, Emirate or Saudi would accept going to war with the so called monster. They are ALL OF THEM more than happy that someone else is doing it for them.

It is a matter of weeks where the Hariri trial takes place (I really hope it does without any more bloodshed), the Syrian regime will collapse and Hezballa's power will be weakened by multiples. Then we'll see whose butt Michel Aoun would kiss to become president.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #47
    Altair said:
    This whole thread is ridiculous, starting with the video itself and beethoven for dramatic effect is just hilarious. Southern lebanese are just as lebanese as the northern ones- At least they live in the country all year around (think beirut's mayor). When close to a million people stage a sit-in askin their prime minister to resign, something is wrong.
    It is easy for Nasralla to gather a million Palestinians, Syrians and I don't know what to make a demonstration. Another million were demonstrating days before, why did you close an eye on that?

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #48
    juventus710 said:
    jack, ur coming to say that we should love israelis?
    You are a Palestinian, I don't really care who do you love. I am Lebanese and I want a peace treaty with Israel, get rid of Hezballa and in a way or another get out of the joke that is called the Arab league.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #49
    Rhizoid said:
    This same Samir Geagea who in bizarre fashion is embraced by Saad Hariri. Does Saad forget father’s legacy? The massive PR campaigns during the 1990s about Sabra and Chatila massacres, the freedom of Palestine, occupied Lebanon? All that has gone down the drain, just so he can ally with a criminal in Samir Geagea who himself wanted the division of Lebanon, ex-Yugoslavia-style? How do you expect me to trust these guys?
    I am sure you come from the west part of Beirut when the other criminal Michel Aoun was bombing you. So now is it ok to trust such a person only because he's an ally of another criminal you love?

Laughable how you call it liberation war now while during the war every muslim was asking for his head.

Laughable how you use the flag that a certain Christian group want the alliance with Hezballa and Syria and the exact same people lost their voices in 1989 singing Souriya sika sika wel 3imad baddo ynika.

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Jacques said:
    I am sure you come from the west part of Beirut when the other criminal Michel Aoun was bombing you. So now is it ok to trust such a person only because he's an ally of another criminal you love?

Laughable how you call it liberation war now while during the war every muslim was asking for his head.

Laughable how you use the flag that a certain Christian group want the alliance with Hezballa and Syria and the exact same people lost their voices in 1989 singing Souriya sika sika wel 3imad baddo ynika.
    Seriously, Jack, do you think that Syria killed Biar Al-Jmayyel??

Isn't it so naive of them to do that in this time??

I discussed that with many Lebanese guys, and they were all of them pointing to one direction: Samir Ja3ja3...

He is the only one that will get something from killing that guy, because he simply was a young guy who had a growing base of fans between the followers of Samir Ja3ja3, and knowing the history of the criminal Ja3ja3, he tried to use this timing to make people think that Syria and Hezbollah were behind the assassination...

That's it

snoop6

Nov 26, 2006
    ReBeL said:
    :disagree:

Jacques said:
    Snoop, this video might not have proven anything, but it had showed me that a group of people who say they want the good for Lebanon, were more than happy to replace the Lebanese flag with a Hezballa flag. They will only dream of making an independant nation on part of the Lebanese ground, they can only dream of that.

The 10452 km2 are Lebanon, EVERY FUCKING INCH OF IT.
    I just hope it stays like that too, Sayideh, hurra, mustaqilla :pint:

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Jacques said:
    The monster does exist because they made you believe it does. The same way you attack "western" media, you have been fed mass propaganda all your life. In every history book, in every literature you read in school, it was repeated over and over again that Israel is the enemy. Kids don't ask why, they are just blindly fed this information.
    Don't tell me it is a propoganda, because simply I'm living the consequences of that until now...
    Jacques said:
    If Bachir Jemayel's plans were to get rid of the Palestinians in Lebanon you would definitely think he was making an evil plan. Lebanon, unlike other Arab countries, produces wine, beer and other alcohols which would boom its economy if they were sold to Israel and we all know that other Arab countries won't buy these products. Actually another example on such an issue is the Lebanese potatoes and apples that were sold to many Arab countries but now they are replaced with Egyptian products. Shows how much Arabs care for the good of Lebanon. I can go on.
    Yeah, you're right...

Selling some beer & potatoes would make all the Lebanese rich people now...

Damn those who killed the man who wanted to make the potatoes the new gold of lebanon...

Jacques said:
    You just, using words, say that you would open more fronts, or maybe it is just you, or a few others but I am sure not a single Jordanian, Emirate or Saudi would accept going to war with the so called monster. They are ALL OF THEM more than happy that someone else is doing it for them.
    I don't ask Lebanese guys to free my country, and you know that...

Actually, the best things that the Arabs can do in this period of time is to protect their lands from stealing...

I said before that opening the fronts is a big dream, and I do understand you saying that we won't participate in such thing, but believe me, if those fronts are opened, only God know what will forbid the Arab people from getting there...
    Jacques said:
    It is a matter of weeks where the Hariri trial takes place (I really hope it does without any more bloodshed), the Syrian regime will collapse and Hezballa's power will be weakened by multiples. Then we'll see whose butt Michel Aoun would kiss to become president.
    You're so optimistic that US goals will be achieved soon in the region...

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #58
    ReBeL said:
    Seriously, Jack, do you think that Syria killed Biar Al-Jmayyel??

Isn't it so naive of them to do that in this time??

I discussed that with many Lebanese guys, and they were all of them pointing to one direction: Samir Ja3ja3...

He is the only one that will get something from killing that guy, because he simply was a young guy who had a growing base of fans between the followers of Samir Ja3ja3, and knowing the history of the criminal Ja3ja3, he tried to use this timing to make people think that Syria and Hezbollah were behind the assassination...

That's it
    I am sorry for the correction, but his name is Pierre Al-Jmayyel :)

Over the years Syria have assassinated politicians in Lebanon and they were the most obvious.

Elie Hobeika, a well known graduate of the Lebanese Forces militia, had a problem within the militia that led to him leaving the whole party. Later on he was known to be a great ally of Syria, which made him so close to getting the beloved chair. Only when things were going his way, he decided to stop the alliance with Syria, days afterwards he was assassinated. Obvious but no one accuses Syria because no one wants to.

Rafik Hariri, well we all know he got to the power using two means, his money and Syria. He had to and I understand him very much. After he saw that the country was getting on its feet, realized that it does need the Syrian support anymore, we all know what happened.

Gebran Toueni, a long opposer of the Syrian regime and interference in Lebanese politics, shall we say what happened with him?

Let us go back to history. Kamal Jumblat, one of the men who brought the independance from the French.

Rene Mouawad

Bachir Gemayel

ALL of them were obvious targets of Syria and all the time Syria was not accused because we don't want to accuse "the sister"

Smair Ja3ja3 is a criminal as much as Michel Aoun is. Why would you accuse Samir Ja3ja3 and not Syria's very own nemesis and current newest ally? Only because Samir's politics are towards the monster and now Michel's politics are against the monster. Again I say one word: LAUGHABLE.

ahmad193

Dec 4, 2006
    jaque.. what do u know about israel since youre ProIsrael?

what do you know about ethnic clensing?

do you really want to associate urself with them? do you think they give a damn about lebanon?

Israel=zionist land.. they think GOD promised them this land.. so its OK to kill and do ANYTHING POSSIBLE to get it back.
    they DONT want/like to share it with anyone.

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    ahmad193 said:
    jaque.. what do u know about israel since youre ProIsrael?

what do you know about ethnic clensing?

do you really want to associate urself with them? do you think they give a damn about lebanon?

Israel=zionist land.. they think GOD promised them this land.. so its OK to kill and do ANYTHING POSSIBLE to get it back.
    they DONT want/like to share it with anyone.
    Are you the same guy in Goal.com??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)