The Juventus For Life Thread (7 Viewers)

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Honestly I'd rather have a Juve side winning the Serie A than Milan. I have to grit my teeth when saying it but at least they play good football, Milan meanwhile reminds of us 3-4 years ago, a team that simply kicks the shit out of the small sides of the league but will fail against most decent opponents they play against. Ibra and a thousand defensive midfielders surrounded by tons of "not great not bad" players and instead of Maicon having Silva. Juve is actually pushing the level of Italian football higher, they play in away that they might get something done in Europe and bit scary thought is when they'd have actually bought someone like Rossi in summer... But enough of Juve-loving... back to hate-mode.

Glad to see them give 50% of Immobile away. Big mistake if you ask me. Great striker, better than Destro tbh
Taken from an Inter forum.

We're back Bitchez!! :touched:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
No, they were plain. Who cares about nationalities tho.
Our country is Juventus, our church is JS, our god is Del Piero, our race is Black and White

marjin

Jan 28, 2012
I like the little flag things they have under the avatar at that inter forum.
On the other hand i "disliked"/didn't get the meanin of those footballs above our avatar.(Only thing didn't impressed me in terms of look).Generally Tuz forums rock.They are better by space miles comparin with others club forums.

Dec 31, 2008
I waited patiently since the summer of 2006 for this day. I expected it much earlier than 2012 though. We are back and soon we'll be fighting with the best in Europe for CL. Cosmic balance is restored. Football is back to being beautiful. This is for all you guys who stood behind this club during all these years of torment. It's time to celebrate. Congratulations to everyone.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Baggio, one of my longest running pals on this forum. I'm glad that you and I stuck around for this. It is a very sweet moment indeed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)