The Juventus For Life Thread (4 Viewers)

OP
baggio

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #523
    Baggio, one of my longest running pals on this forum. I'm glad that you and I stuck around for this. It is a very sweet moment indeed
    Hell ya, my man. I was just retracing your letter to everyone here. Moved me then. Moved me now. God knows the frustration we have been through in these six years. Easily the most tormenting, in my 17 years supporting the club, and I'm sure for you too, despite all the decades of being Bianconero.

Juve and the Nazionale have been a part of my life in a big way. It was almost instinctive when I started supporting them. There was a strong sense of belonging and identity that just stuck. I got used to the ups and downs that came with the territory, but my feelings never dithered. I came here in '02-'03 coz I couldn't handle supporting the club without being able to express myself in a way that I was understood. And you and i met, exchanged views, had our disagreements even with America vs The world debates but always stuck around, united, by the one common bond that keeps us here today, as we smile at each other virtually - acknowledging support, love and passion under a very special, three star constellation.

Cheers to you Serge. And all my fellow Juventini. We did it.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
    Mar 13, 2011
    I'm going to dedicate my 100th post on this forum, which has made it much much easier for me to follow Juventus and for my love for the Old Lady to grow, to all of you who have had your hearts broken and then repeatedly stamped on through the past six years. You deserve this Scudetto.

We've done it. Champions!

OP
    baggio

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #532
    I'm going to dedicate my 100th post on this forum, which has made it much much easier for me to follow Juventus and for my love for the Old Lady to grow, to all of you who have had your hearts broken and then repeatedly stamped on through the past six years. You deserve this Scudetto.

We've done it. Champions!

I read a very moving post from you earlier Scotsman. Well done with the 100. Keep em coming. Good to have you around.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
    Sep 29, 2008
    Imagine some people who ditched us after the Morattopoli, those fuckers are probably hanging themselves by now. :touched:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
    Mar 13, 2011
    I read a very moving post from you earlier Scotsman. Well done with the 100. Keep em coming. Good to have you around.
    Cheers! It's great to be around. I have so much respect for those of you who have join dates here as far back as you have. Those of you who have stuck by Juventus have displayed true loyalty. True loyalty.

Also, I had a background on my ipod which said 'e tempo di lottare per l'onore bianconero'. I changed it yesterday - the honour has been restored, we've fought and fought all season (and in previous seasons) and now that we've won I'm so proud. It's been such an emotional day. Hope everybody has had a great one today!

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Truly bigger than 5th maggio 2002.

We will tell our grandchildren about this season one day :touched:
    I spent the entire day telling Elias about it, he didn't understand a word but one thing we achieved, when I say Forza he says Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)