The Juventus For Life Thread (7 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I wasn't here for our golden years, for all the Serie A titles and Champions League finals, when the name of Juventus struck fear into players hearts and commanded respect. I wasn't here for the glory of the Lippi era, or for such legends as Zidane, Trezeguet, Camoranesi, Nedved, and Conte (as a player). I wasn't here when Inter merda had us forcefully relegated to Serie B, or for our rise back. I was unfortunately barely even here for Del Piero and for all that he has given to the club. But what matters is that I am here now, from now until I die and beyond.

Happy 114th, FORZA JUVE!
:theflag:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I wasn't here for our golden years, for all the Serie A titles and Champions League finals, when the name of Juventus struck fear into players hearts and commanded respect. I wasn't here for the glory of the Lippi era, or for such legends as Zidane, Trezeguet, Camoranesi, Nedved, and Conte (as a player). I wasn't here when Inter merda had us forcefully relegated to Serie B, or for our rise back. I was unfortunately barely even here for Del Piero and for all that he has given to the club. But what matters is that I am here now, from now until I die and beyond.

Happy 114th, FORZA JUVE!
:theflag:
Everyone's gotta start somewhere and it stands to your character that you have recently started supporting Juve when they're going through a difficult patch, when most others are donning Man City and Barca jerseys as if they were lifetime supporters. :tup:

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Everyone's gotta start somewhere and it stands to your character that you have recently started supporting Juve when they're going through a difficult patch, when most others are donning Man City and Barca jerseys as if they were lifetime supporters. :tup:
Amen to that, I don't know what it's like down south but the sports shop up here are starting to stock Man City jerserys now. fucking joke.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Yep, only last week I saw a kid no older then 6/7 wearing a Man City jersey, bad parenting if you ask me.

mind you, about two months ago there was a kid about the same age in my shop wearing a Juve kit (08/09 season), there's hope yet it would seem :)

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Yea I still see people wearing Juve jerseys from time to time around here, for a while Inter jerseys were popular, but thank fuck there not anymore.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
The weirdest thing happened to me at the train station. A random guy asked me about the train's arrival, I didn't know myself so we waited together and got on the train together, talked about random stuff.

Weeks later a friend of mine traveled to Turin, I was looking at his pics and BLOOM the random guy from the train station. Turns out he's a Juventino himself :lol2:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Amen to that, I don't know what it's like down south but the sports shop up here are starting to stock Man City jerserys now. fucking joke.
Yep, only last week I saw a kid no older then 6/7 wearing a Man City jersey, bad parenting if you ask me.

mind you, about two months ago there was a kid about the same age in my shop wearing a Juve kit (08/09 season), there's hope yet it would seem :)
The few times I do see people wearing jerseys they are 99% of the time either Barcelona or Real Madrid, it makes me sick. I swear if I had the money I'd be wearing a Juve jersey AT LEAST once a week, who cares if it's winter? :D

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I already wished our beautiful Juve a happy birthday on facebook but! I came here to say that after 9 years (And the last 5 years have been the worst of our history) of being a Juventino I'm still with you and nothing will ever change that. NOTHING.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I thought I would lose interest but I get more and more passionate with each season. It became a part of my identity.
11 years and counting :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)