The Juventus For Life Thread (2 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Back then.. when Juventus were a great side. Now all we get are words like "we're in Turin to win".... from teams like fucking Catania and the likes.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Back on topic.

I remember a time when I'd be out wearing my Juve sweatshirt or something after a sad loss around, say, the 2004 season. Those losses hit your pride. And I felt sheepish about wearing my Juve colors when we'd choke to a Deportivo de la Coruña in the Champions League, etc.

Now, embarrassment happens all the time. There's embarrassment even when we win, as in beating Lazio Monday. But in Juventus for Life fashion, I've found a certain pride in professing my juventino loyalty that I didn't have back in, say, 2004. It says more about character. About not being a fair-weather Barca fanboy.

It's changed my approach to Juve and even the entire sport of calcio. But in ways that have better developed me as a fan.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
May anyone knows where could i find some good article about Juve Ultras or their relationship with Den Haag and Legia fans? Sorry if this thread is wrong, but i didn't devise where to ask for this.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I dig his airmax's.

My brother got something in similar over the top font on his arm - 'by courage not by craft'. Apparently on the Nenna family crest which he found in country Scotland. Too bad there isn't one scottish bone in our fathers body, the idiot.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
From http://www.zizoufans.com/2011/07/someone-is-juventino-because.html

Someone is Juventino because Omar Sivori with those socks down playing football as only a child can do it when at night is carrying the ball in the bed.

Someone is Juventino because Erminio Favalli, the wing perfect of the Heriberto "movimiento" , on May 7, 1967 leaves Facchetti marking and does it implying that Juve can do it and will make it.

Someone is Juventino because in the fall of 1970 Antonello Cuccureddu, one of the most eclectic players ever lived did not hesitate to "betray" one of his trips outside the box, his Sardegna for the love of a newborn stars stripes jersey.

Someone is Juventino because Antonello Cuccureddu with one of his shots from outside the area on Olimpico against Roma, gave us the Scudetto in 1973.

Someone is Juventino because an angel named Gaetano, at the first interview as a player for Juventus, wept because of emotions.

Someone is Juventino because Roberto Bettega who rose to the sky the highest of all to hit with the head, and because of an insidious evil it seemed he can not do it and instead he bear it.

Someone is Juventino because he was convinced that Andrea Fortunato, the left back we've been waiting for many years, would have make it and instead it was not so and so spent an entire night in tears.

Someone is Juventino because Beppe Furino in May 1977 under a deluge like Universal, wet the dust of the stars Bettega, Boninsegna, Causes and Tardelli, put it into the net of Naples, him.

Someone is Juventino because Michel Platini in the derby in February 1984 rase in the sky, lit the retrorockets and remain suspended as an alien, while opponents fell near him, put his header.

Someone is Juventino because in the same derby Michel beat a freekick from the edge by putting the ball in position equidistant between keeper and defender on the post with keeper and defender on the post repeating each other "you take it or I take it?".

Someone is Juventino because the goals of Michel were so many goals and disarmingly simple.

Someone is Juventino because Michel Platini after a rare goal against Argentinos Junior unfairly canceled, instead of fidgeting like a tarantula, lay down royally on one side and holding his head with his hand he held a blade of grass in his mouth as a peaceful '60s hippie.

Someone is Juventino because after the Heysel, Michel really wanted to retire, feeling that football, his football was over. He did it a year later, at age 31 and said NO to a certain Silvio Berlusconi.

Someone is Juventino because has Pavel Nedved said no to a team from milano losing the opportunity to realize his dream called the Champions League. He, like Michel, knows perfectly what the word "class" means.

Someone is Juventino because the tears ofPavel in the damn semi-final with Real Madrid because that vulgar referee were Juventine tears.

Someone is Juventino because Boniperti has left to Giussano Farina a certain Paolo Rossi and took him four years later on his own terms.

Someone is Juventino because Paul Rossi became Mundial and pallone d’oro with the shirt of Juventus.

Someone is Juventino because even Platini, Baggio, Cannavaro and Nedved have become palloni d’oro thanks to the Juventus jersey. First it was respectively the playmaker of Sant'Etienne, mezz'ala of Fiorentina, anarchic of Lazio and reserve defender of Prescribed Fc.

Someone is Juventino because Franco Causio is really a baron, in the classroom, in the manner and style.

Someone is Juventino because Alessandro Del Piero did not react to the fist of Kufre.

Someone is Juventino because Alessandro Del Piero fell on a Sunday in November in Udine and then rises.

Someone is Juventino because a kid named Alex Del Piero in a game against Fiorentina in the fall of 1994, with a spell, laid the ball into the net by volley, convincing everyone that we could do it this time, after nine long years. And we did succeed.

Someone is Juventino because while Alex joked his opponents on the wing joked David Trezeguet was already lurking in the milan area in a May afternoon in 2005 and shortly thereafter he wrote the story that after a year of inane notary claims to remove.

Someone is Juventino because you can not remove a title won with 91 points, ... you dickheads!

Someone is Juventino because in the final of the third World Cup won by Italy were in the field six Juventini and in the last one eleven and a coach.

Someone is Juventino because moved by feeling when Fabrizio Ravanelli, after his goal against Ajax in the Champions League final, telling that twenty years before he saw the Juventus game losing the game and championship in Perugia on behalf of cousins​​.

Someone is Juventino because Zinedine Zidane more than playing football he composed romances that not even Jack Leopardi could.

Someone is Juventino because Angelo Di Livio, rather than playing football he plow the bands, rather than making crosses he drew them even with the drawing board and parables couldn't be done and rather than a little soldier was a hero of Leonidas Sparta.

Someone is Juventino because Didier Deschamps in midfield was a kind of metronome.

Someone is Juventino because Paolo Montero with determination in his eyes and gestures, rather than a football player, looked like a Homeric hero.

Someone is Juventino because Antonio Cabrini was not only strong in all the roles of defense, was also Apollo and powerful.

Someone is Juventino because the screaming of Marco Tardelli in the 1982 final with Germany was a juventino scream.

Someone is Juventino because in the world only Claudio Gentile was able to stop monsters like Zico and Maradona. And he stopped them.

Someone is Juventino because Liam Brady, knowing of his departure, taking the last penalty against Catanzaro, he gave us the second star.

Someone is Juventino because Beniamino Vignola even aware of being the substitute of Michel, that penalty against Fiorentina, in the only game in which Le Roi was forced to forfeit at the last minute, shot it and marked.

Someone is Juventino because felt very close to a soul so generous, gentle, delicate and sensitive as that of a great player whose name is Gianluca Pessotto.

Someone is Juventino because has Pietruzzo Anastasi was not only a fast and modern striker. He was also the symbol of the redemption of all southerners who sweated and sacrificed for the advancement of the north.

Someone is Juventino because only thanks to the hunger for victory, Juventus typical, Toto Schillaci at the Olimpico in Rome gave an illusion called "notti magiche".

Someone is Juventino because a great player as Gianluca Vialli became a great leader with the Juventus jersey on him.

Someone is Juventino because Antonio Conte, as long as he remained in the field, did not see Edgar Davids.

Someone is Juventino because the immense Edgar Davids seemed born with the Juventus uniform.

Someone is Juventino because Vladimir Jugovic did not missed that penalty.

Someone is Juventino because Armando Picchi would become the greatest coach of his time.

Someone is Juventino because fighting spirit and whistles of Giovanni Trapattoni is the adrenaline rush.

Someone is Juventino because Marcello Lippi did not put out his team, Fabrizio Ravanelli who had "fanculeggiato" (send him to that ...) after a goal against Udinese. He just told him to not do that again. And Fabrizio became decisive for the title 1994-1995.

Someone is Juventino because the uncle Gianni, feeling Bettega whining like a calf because of yet another Champions League defeat for "oversights" of arbitration, said that Roberto, although it had white hair he had not yet learned to lose.

Someone is Juventino because Alex Del Piero is very comparable to Pinturicchio.

Someone is Juventino because when they asked Uncle Gianni why had pulled into his house one like Moggi, he replied seraphically that he was a necessary evil.

Someone is Juventino because Milan at home has taken 6 from Juve.

Someone is Juventino because Riccardo and Alessio in the name of purest friendship flew into the sky as heroes, in the most poignant renewing the myth of Euryalus and Nisus.

Someone is Juventino because in 29 May 1985 had donated 39 new brothers.

Someone is Juventino because means sweat, sacrifice, commitment, discipline, respect for rules, style.

Someone is Juventino because Juventus means youth.

Someone is Juventino because black and white are not colors, no campanile.

Someone is Juventino because black and white put together are doing well, creating contrast and there is no harmony without conflict. Above all, there is no society without conflict, to put it to Seneca.

Someone is Juventino because Juventus means winning above all.

Someone is Juventino because with the next scudetto win the stars will become three.

Others million, are Juventini for other reasons that I would listen if I the rest of my life would be enough because even the smallest particle of Juventus is precious and every slightest moment of its history is worthy of remembrance and respect.

Andrea, memento.
by: Domenico Gramegna
source: uccellinodidelpiero.com
adapted by: Mike Prise

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)