The Juventus For Life Thread (1 Viewer)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I'm still here aswell, I don't see why not. Fuck this season, but we're still Juventus.

Fino alla fine, forza Juventus in-fucking-deed!

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
"Just hang in there, baby. You're doing' great. Ringo's proud of you and so am I. It's almost over. Tell her you're proud of her."

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
You can change your car, home, citizenship, wife, name, even your fuckin race...u don't leave your club no matter what nigga!!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
see the way i see it, once a fan always a fan.

i dont understand how people can change teams?

i just cant feel the same towards another team no matter what.

i am so emotionally attached to this team its ridiculous, i live, breathe juventus.
my heart, my blood is black and white and nothing will change that, not a poor year or a dickhead BOD.

in the end the love i have for this team is endless, it will never die.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Solo Juve for the rest of my life! We have been slammed to the ground but our love for the old lady will NEVER die!!
We will rise again and be on top where we belong!
Forza Juve Per Sempre!

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Honestly, the last weekend a Chelsea fan friend of mine. Pretty :gsol:hardcore:gsol: he is. Anyway, as usual we're discussing football and stuff. He suddenly turned and said, "dude, I can't say I know how you feel but you definitely feel bad, how about joining us to cheer for Chelsea. I'm creating a Chelsea Army where we can fight all the ManUtd and Barca fans"

I looked at him and said "too late, I'm married to Juve and can't have a mistress not even a whore"

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Honestly, the last weekend a Chelsea fan friend of mine. Pretty :gsol:hardcore:gsol: he is. Anyway, as usual we're discussing football and stuff. He suddenly turned and said, "dude, I can't say I know how you feel but you definitely feel bad, how about joining us to cheer for Chelsea. I'm creating a Chelsea Army where we can fight all the ManUtd and Barca fans"

I looked at him and said "too late, I'm married to Juve and can't have a mistress not even a whore"
:tup:

Heir

Apr 6, 2010

What would be the exact opposite of epic?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)