The Juventus For Life Thread (9 Viewers)

Donsazio

Feb 26, 2006
juve_ruler said:
i could'nt have said it any better bozi nicely said mate :pint: !!!!!!!!!

forzaaaaaaaaaaa juve forever no matter whether its seria b or c and no matter for how long we stay in that league i will always be a true juventino till i die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
amen to tht bruver:pint: :pint: :pint:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Matteo.. said:
I won't stop supporting them, but I'm fucking mad. I don't know about you guys.

i am a bit upset to be honest just like u matteo, i just feel betrayed but once again the traide are part of the team but not the enitrie team they may have done a lot of wrong doing but they r not the guys who sweat and kill them selves in the pitch, in other words they r not the reason for why i love juventus and support it the way i do its the players and all the sucess they have been bringing to the team for 109 years now. i have to admit at the closing stages juventus was'nt as good but the players did a great job all year ( not to mention they r human beings after all they get exhausted and injured) and of all people they deserve our support during this harsh time and if we even get a harsh punishment like being sent to seria b or c they deserve all the support they can get from all the millions who they have shown great times. juventus has entretained me for ages now and this is the least we can do to a team that has shown us great moments that made us soooooooooo proud to be juventino.
we r mad now but lets just wait and pray till this scandal passes by and i am sure we will be laughing this off just like capello said ( probably the only right thing he has said for ages now)

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
baggio said:
Alright guys. So here's a situation we never thought possible. We could be facing dire consequences. Whether anything happens or not however, we're bound to be faced with changes. Those that are more severe than the kind that happen each summer. Let's straddle together and show some support not just for the team, but more importantly for the club.

Oh and yea, for the 6000th time now, Forza Juve.

Awesome. Congratulations!

Our slogan could also be...I am attracted to Old Ladies :D

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Fliakis said:
if juve go down to serie c, and get stuck there. how can you be sure?

i just find this "forza juve, i will be a juve fan no matter what" situation ridiculous. i mean most of these guys havent even been fans for more than 2 years.
I've been a Juve fan since I was 6, that's 15 years, 7 of which I've had close to no coverage, so whether they're in Serie B or C it won't make a differense. So I will remain a Juve fan 'til the day I die

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Fliakis said:

i just find this "forza juve, i will be a juve fan no matter what" situation ridiculous. i mean most of these guys havent even been fans for more than 2 years.

IM with you on this one........ In my case, i really love Juventus....... but if they go to serie C and stay there forever........ definitely football will not be the same for me.

Ill try to do my best, but im very sure that after a couple of years without seing the team playing,,, things will not be the same, at least for me.

But time will tell anyway.

If Juve dissapars form the footbslling scene...well there will not more footy for me.

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
Fliakis said:

Perhaps, but I have been cheering for them since 1997, and while that might not be that long in se, it does mean I haven't supported for any other team yet. Because of that I simply can't imagining supporting another team.

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
I became a juve fan in 1995.The previous year milan had lost to ajax in the CL finals n i felt bad since i was supporting the Italians.So when in 95/96 another Italian side (Juve) came up against Milan in the finals,i was rooting for Juve.Dramatic finale;superb ravanelli goal(great build-up from Alex) n late ajax equalizer.However The Old Lady carried the day n i fell in love.
The love i feel today is so much stronger than the one i felt when i first fell in love(I hope my marriage goes that way too!),I do not know at what stage she ENTIRELY won my heart;but these days fan is a mild term to describe the way i feel about her.
I'v notebooks from as far back as 1999 filled with various player formations from the era of the likes of Zanchi,Blanchard,Morkovic,Paramatti,Peruzzi,Rampulla.............
Match reports from such epochal games as that massive CL game against Fenerbahce in Turkey,the CL thriller against Celtic at the Delle Alpi,our 5-1 bashing aginst Lazio(Nedved was still a Roman then!!),the 2-2 draw against Roma in the season they won the League...............................
My memorabillia collection includes a muffler,two pin badges,a beach towel,a pair of socks(got a hole in them now!),flash disk/I.D. card holder n d outgone season's away league jersey.
The way I see it it's a win-win situation for us.If we are relegated,we will get a chance to build some of the younger players(volpato,palladino,chiumento..) n work our way back to the Serie A inj no time(ask Fiorentina!)
If we are not relegated,but deducted scudetti;then we can take that anger n use it to fuel our drive towards a massive season where we shut-up all naysayers with our on-field displays.
However it pans out,sorry Del Vecchia Signora-U'R STUCK WITH ME

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
I will not change....just can't, TBH.

I will be very sad, as we get no B coverage, at all (let alone C)...so I will go back to following them like I used to have to: on the internet and in magazines.

Major advantage is that I now will have you all here. :)

But we will stay in A. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)