The Juventus For Life Thread (5 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
swag said:
RAI Int'l regularly airs Serie B matches. And when a team has a broad enough following, such as Napoli, they've been known to occasionally stoop so low as to cover Serie C.
Really? For some reason I don't ever recall seeing a Serie B match on RAI International, however I have only had that channel for about 2 years now. If we indeed drop to the lower divisions it would be nice if RAI could provide us with a few matches...the only few matches we would ever be able to see, perhaps.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
Menace said:
You'd find out it's true!
and if you would LOVE JUVENTUS,you would never say such thing.

so,juve is paying the bills to the crowd in delle alpi celebrating the 29th,to the citizens of torino and italy who were on the streats celebrating,and to the ppl who are going to the matches every week?
and juve is paying the bills to the ppl who love juve from this place?
for god sake!!!
this is SILLY.

and no.i won't find out that is true.i will love juve for ever

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Andy said:
Really? For some reason I don't ever recall seeing a Serie B match on RAI International, however I have only had that channel for about 2 years now. If we indeed drop to the lower divisions it would be nice if RAI could provide us with a few matches...the only few matches we would ever be able to see, perhaps.

I've had it for about 5 or 6 years, and I only remember seeing 2 or 3 serie B matches. They do show the highlights from serie b though

salvatore_

May 16, 2006
its easy to support a team when there doing well and when theres last minute free kicks scored by del piero againest inter milan!now is the time to give juventus more support no matter what the devision!

juventus give us the great memories we give them the great support!

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Lilianna said:
and if you would LOVE JUVENTUS,you would never say such thing.

so,juve is paying the bills to the crowd in delle alpi celebrating the 29th,to the citizens of torino and italy who were on the streats celebrating,and to the ppl who are going to the matches every week?
and juve is paying the bills to the ppl who love juve from this place?
for god sake!!!
this is SILLY.

and no.i won't find out that is true.i will love juve for ever
Agree!

Juve pays me only by being juventus, by playing every match even the result is a win, a draw or even a loose. I should pay Juve for letting me to be called a Juventino! If you love Juve you will find out that you don't need any compesation for supporting the club, because every match that they go out the field they're paying you with something more important than money: Some peolple call it Passion...

Anyway Thanks Juve for the passion you gave me all this years, doesn't matter if its Serie A, B, C or D! I'm sure they will pay me with the same passion as always!

Thanks Juve! Forza Juve!!

P.D.: thanks Liliana :p

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
well eurosport in britain has been showing some seire b this season but its their usual shit coverage, but make no mistake if juve goes down the whole of serie b will get a massive boost in coverage, the demand from juve fans all over the world will says that we get some coverage. if not juve were on the verge of starting the juve channel so you never know........

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
Juve_25 said:
Agree!

Juve pays me only by being juventus, by playing every match even the result is a win, a draw or even a loose. I should pay Juve for letting me to be called a Juventino! If you love Juve you will find out that you don't need any compesation for supporting the club, because every match that they go out the field they're paying you with something more important than money: Some peolple call it Passion...

Anyway Thanks Juve for the passion you gave me all this years, doesn't matter if its Serie A, B, C or D! I'm sure they will pay me with the same passion as always!

Thanks Juve! Forza Juve!!

P.D.: thanks Liliana :p
:touched::touched:
bravo juve_25

jaansu

Jul 12, 2002
Hey, salvatore welcome to our little piece of Juve heaven. It is good to see another member living on this wonderful Island.

As far as coverage of Serie B matches go, I don't even get to see the Serie A games. The first Juve game this season I got to see was the Juve Arsenal game. This is the only place I got news of what is happening with Juve.

Sep 28, 2002
Zé Tahir said:
I've been a Juve fan since I was 6, that's 15 years, 7 of which I've had close to no coverage, so whether they're in Serie B or C it won't make a differense. So I will remain a Juve fan 'til the day I die

believe me it will. coverage or no covarage, we we're winning trophies during your time. being in a midst of serie c would make that much different.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)