The Juventus For Life Thread (14 Viewers)

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
Tifoso Lou said:
I will not change....just can't, TBH.

I will be very sad, as we get no B coverage, at all (let alone C)...so I will go back to following them like I used to have to: on the internet and in magazines.

Major advantage is that I now will have you all here. :)

But we will stay in A. :)
No offense, but you're hardly a football fan, right? I mean, you haven't been a football fan for long. It's not as if you know the complete history behind it, have been playing it ever since you were a kid and are confronted with it every second of your day. Rest assured, it's going to be a hell of a lot more difficult for you to still be a fan of Juventus when they play in B or C than it is for me.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
Matteo.. said:
No offense, but you're hardly a football fan, right? I mean, you haven't been a football fan for long. It's not as if you know the complete history behind it, have been playing it ever since you were a kid and are confronted with it every second of your day. Rest assured, it's going to be a hell of a lot more difficult for you to still be a fan of Juventus when they play in B or C than it is for me.

No offense taken, but you're wrong. Been following it since before you were born, actually.

You are right about not being confronted with it, though.:cry:

And it may be actually worse...imagine (almost) never seeing it on TV, then all of a sudden, IT'S HERE. Getting up at 5AM to watch matches, and not complaining one bit. And then--gone again. :cry:

I would probably be able to get the matches on the net now, though. Problem is, I'm on dial-up at home, and a bit difficult to watch at work. ;)

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Mr. Gol said:
That's the funny part, even if we got thrown into Serie B we would still have Champions League!

na man, the rules are if a team gets religated then you can't compete in any european cups

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
Tifoso Lou said:
No offense taken, but you're wrong. Been following it since before you were born, actually.

You are right about not being confronted with it, though.:cry:

And it may be actually worse...imagine (almost) never seeing it on TV, then all of a sudden, IT'S HERE. Getting up at 5AM to watch matches, and not complaining one bit. And then--gone again. :cry:

I would probably be able to get the matches on the net now, though. Problem is, I'm on dial-up at home, and a bit difficult to watch at work. ;)
And that actually was the most important point of my post. I wonder how it's going to be possible for fans abroad to keep following Juventus.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Matteo.. said:
And that actually was the most important point of my post. I wonder how it's going to be possible for fans abroad to keep following Juventus.
Well are Serie B matches free? or should I subscribe to SKY or whatever?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Fliakis said:
if juve go down to serie c, and get stuck there. how can you be sure?

i just find this "forza juve, i will be a juve fan no matter what" situation ridiculous. i mean most of these guys havent even been fans for more than 2 years.
I know it is annoying that everyone is saying that, but I stick with Juve no matter what hapens, I can't prove you that, but that will always happen.

Maybe you won't believe, but I don't watch non Juve games (club matches ofcourse), not even Milan VS Inter, or Barcelona against real madrid, but when it come to Juve, it is all different, even if the game was 100 times Boring.

I think a real fan sticks with his team no matter what happens, even if the team plays boring, you rarely see me complaining when Juve loses, I just can accept it, because I am not supporting Juve because they win most of the times..

I, Like you, doubt that these "Forza Juve" guys will stick with our team, If Juve strugles in lower devisions, like Napoli or Torino.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
Whats your point?

here is it :

Don't think bad of my beloved team
I'll yiel at ur face or scream
u like seeing us
in the Serie B or C
find who's gonna give the Serie A a plus
u'll beg us to bounce back
don't worry juventus are on the track

FORZA JUVENTUS

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Matteo.. said:
RAI Int'l regularly airs Serie B matches. And when a team has a broad enough following, such as Napoli, they've been known to occasionally stoop so low as to cover Serie C.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Bianconeri is be white n black
Who knew the triade smoked crack
We played on all kinds of pitches
Turnin grown men into bitches
Just finished the 29th Scudetto
As Pado finished off his 29th stiletto
No longer will we shine on TV
When we're relegated to serie B
But Canna, Buffon, and Del Piero
Will still get more bitches than Fernando Hierro
If cap stays, many will cry
But on lives the motto of juve: "Thizz or Die"

In loving memory of Nicola Legrotaglie <3

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Matteo.. said:

I hereby vow to swim to Torino every Sunday.

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
Sir Sebastian said:
Bianconeri is be white n black
Who knew the triade smoked crack
We played on all kinds of pitches
Turnin grown men into bitches
Just finished the 29th Scudetto
As Pado finished off his 29th stiletto
No longer will we shine on TV
When we're relegated to serie B
But Canna, Buffon, and Del Piero
Will still get more bitches than Fernando Hierro
If cap stays, many will cry
But on lives the motto of juve: "Thizz or Die"

In loving memory of Nicola Legrotaglie <3
good shit :D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i will be JUVE fan for LIFE.
no matter what serie we are,which players play for us,or whatever....
JUVE is one of the greatest loves in my life....and it will be till the end.

I LOVE YOU JUVE AND I WILL LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU FOR EVER.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)