The Juventus For Life Thread (22 Viewers)

Sep 28, 2002
im not saying you are, as i said numerous times, my posts arent directed at anyone directly. i just find those comments "ill be with juve even in serie d" naive. no you wont, 90% of current fans wont be with them.

i mean all of us will have a soft spot for this team or whatever remains of it after some time, but will we be fans and follow them as closely as we do now? very few of us will.

supporting a club while its winning scudetti is one thing, supporting them when they're struggling for relegation in lower divisions is different altogether

Buy on AliExpress.com

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
though i dont agree with 90% of the fans abondoning the team,i think a large number would.falling into the serie C or the serie B will have different effects on the fan base.

look at genoa for instance.they're sleeping giants but the way their fans support their team is very heart warming.

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
Fliakis said:
im not saying you are, as i said numerous times, my posts arent directed at anyone directly. i just find those comments "ill be with juve even in serie d" naive. no you wont, 90% of current fans wont be with them.

i mean all of us will have a soft spot for this team or whatever remains of it after some time, but will we be fans and follow them as closely as we do now? very few of us will.

supporting a club while its winning scudetti is one thing, supporting them when they're struggling for relegation in lower divisions is different altogether
don't we get to support a team from each division? :oops:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Esteban said:
I never liked Juve until Zlatan joined. Now if Juve get relegated I am sure my hero will go somewhere else. I guess I will stop supporing Juve and support the team that will sign Zlatan.
Hahahahahahahahhaha. We knew it all along.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
Are you kidding me?

Wether we play in A,B,C,D,E,F i will be supporting Juve. Juventino till i die is the choice i made 10 years ago. When i first started supporting Juve i didnt know anything about Italian football nor Juve. I didnt know the history nor the size of the club. So really i dont give a shit about what people think, nor what people say. Here i have you guys, and we will laugh together and cry together. Forza Juve

Donsazio

Feb 26, 2006
Juventinho said:
Are you kidding me?

Wether we play in A,B,C,D,E,F i will be supporting Juve. Juventino till i die is the choice i made 10 years ago. When i first started supporting Juve i didnt know anything about Italian football nor Juve. I didnt know the history nor the size of the club. So really i dont give a shit about what people think, nor what people say. Here i have you guys, and we will laugh together and cry together. Forza Juve
:touched: u got tht right brother!! we are family!!!! :touched:

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Esteban said:
I never liked Juve until Zlatan joined. Now if Juve get relegated I am sure my hero will go somewhere else. I guess I will stop supporing Juve and support the team that will sign Zlatan.
Jeeks edited my post. Now that's something a perfectly sane 31 year old would do.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
axlrose85 said:
though i dont agree with 90% of the fans abondoning the team,i think a large number would.falling into the serie C or the serie B will have different effects on the fan base.

look at genoa for instance.they're sleeping giants but the way their fans support their team is very heart warming.
:agree:

and I am the 10%.

FORZA JUVENTUS FOREVER.

skygazer

Feb 27, 2006
Juventinho said:
Are you kidding me?

i very much agree!!! :toast:

FORZA JUVE!!!

...players may come and players may go...

...legends may come and legends may go...

...seasons may come and seasons may go...

...centuries may come and centuries may go...

...but Juve stays...

...through heartaches and pain...

...through victories and fame...

Juve per sempre!!!

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
skygazer said:
i very much agree!!! :toast:

FORZA JUVE!!!

...players may come and players may go...

...legends may come and legends may go...

...seasons may come and seasons may go...

...centuries may come and centuries may go...

...but Juve stays...

...through heartaches and pain...

...through victories and fame...

Juve per sempre!!!
thats the spirit mate:agree:

NFL16

Nov 28, 2005
Aren't Lazio, fiorentina and milan involved aswell, if we get punished surely they would aswell, personally i think together these teams (and us) have enough power to stop anything really happening..... i dunno if thats good or not

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
A sad thought just occured to me, if we go 2 Serie B, the most prestigious trophy we can challenge for is the Coppa Italia, that'll be awesome if we win it.. and not so awesome at the same time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)