The Juventus For Life Thread (32 Viewers)

Sep 28, 2002
snoop said:
I am staying at any situation Amico Mio :)
if juve go down to serie c, and get stuck there. how can you be sure?

i just find this "forza juve, i will be a juve fan no matter what" situation ridiculous. i mean most of these guys havent even been fans for more than 2 years.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Don't think bad of my beloved team
I'll yiel at ur face or scream
u like seeing us
in the Serie B or C
find who's gonna give the Serie A a plus
u'll beg us to bounce back
don't worry juventus are on the track

FORZA JUVENTUS

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
zizoufan said:
Don't think bad of my beloved team
I'll yiel at ur face or scream
u like seeing us
in the Serie B or C
find who's gonna give the Serie A a plus
u'll beg us to bounce back
don't worry juventus are on the track

FORZA JUVENTUS
We have a rapper in da house!
You know what I am saying

arc

Mar 11, 2004
im not a goloryhunter ofc

but wht if juventus really stuck in serie c, even when we come back, we aint the juventus we were anymore, we simply dont have the money :(

jaansu

Jul 12, 2002
Fliakis said:
i just find this "forza juve, i will be a juve fan no matter what" situation ridiculous. i mean most of these guys havent even been fans for more than 2 years.
I think by going down a division or two will sort out the real fans from the gloryhunters. I don't think it's fair to say that to be a real fan you have to follow a team for two or more years.

A real fan follows their team whether they are top of Serie A or the bottom of Serie C. The only time you are going to see whether all of us are real fans is if we are relegated down to Serie B or C, will this site be as busy as it is now?

arc

Mar 11, 2004
how can u follow a team without watching a single match for an entire season

we are all over the world, some of us dont even have tv access to even juventus-milan, forget about serie b or even lower

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
arc said:

we are all over the world, some of us dont even have tv access to even juventus-milan, forget about serie b or even lower
you have a point there mate :D

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
arc said:

I have seen 80 % of juventus matches this season in jazeera sports :D

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
Fliakis said:
not aimed at anyone directly, but most fans would be gone after few seasons in serie c.

maybe even myself included. gloryhunter or not, its pretty difficult to support a club when you dont get a single match for years.
Exactly. Most will stay for the first season, but what if we have to play five of them?

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i will be there, through the dross of serie b,c or whtever, i will support juve always. sing it loud sing it proud, proud to be a juventino
from the bottom of the system
right back to the top
we will follow juve
we will never stop

and if we dont make it
still here we will sing
at least we are not inter fans
coz serie a they still cant win

Sep 28, 2002
jaansu said:
I think by going down a division or two will sort out the real fans from the gloryhunters. I don't think it's fair to say that to be a real fan you have to follow a team for two or more years.

A real fan follows their team whether they are top of Serie A or the bottom of Serie C. The only time you are going to see whether all of us are real fans is if we are relegated down to Serie B or C, will this site be as busy as it is now?
its might be for a year. but if we're stuck there, and if, as paul said, we return only as a midfield team i cant see juve getting a quarter of support it gets now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)