The ideal end for a transfer campaign. (6 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
It has not been confirmed yet, it seems that Nicole has inside information about the issue.
IIRC Nicole also said that Roma's transfer embargo had been lifted only for the official decision to be the opposite of that :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #82
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
    Am i the only one who thinks cassano will merely be a waste of time and precious cash?

He isnt a playmaker or a proper midfielder...we have a plethora of striking talent, inlcuding potnetial youngsters, a ageing club legend who will fight for his place...is there any point in wasting the big cash on him??

Imo if we get him it should be on a free.
    No you are not the only one, the majority does not want him.

neved11

Jul 18, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
    Am i the only one who thinks cassano will merely be a waste of time and precious cash?

He isnt a playmaker or a proper midfielder...we have a plethora of striking talent, inlcuding potnetial youngsters, a ageing club legend who will fight for his place...is there any point in wasting the big cash on him??

Imo if we get him it should be on a free.
    No, u are not the only one who think this way.
    I still prefer to sign a skillful, creative playmaker and a quality back up of Cammo, who can dribble and make nice crosses...

Aimar & Figo?! They are both very good and are kinda star players. We will have more fans, especially in Asia!

:)

neved11

Jul 18, 2005
    Probably, we need a world class defender who can step in for thuram or canna if they get injured. Samuel is a good choice, as he is the only world class defender available in the market!!

Trust me guys, I tried the below formation in ps2 game winning eleven...it simply rules!!! :D

------------------------------Buffon-------------------------------
    ------Zebina, Thuram/Samuel, Cannavaro, Zambro-------
    -------------------------Emerson, Vieira-------------------------
    ----------Cammo/Figo, Neved/Aimar, DP/Mutu--------------
    ------------------------------Trez/Ibra----------------------------

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    You do know that with the money of Zalayeta (who by the way is far from mediocre) and Oliveira who can't even aspire to buy Aimar, Pires or Figo...

And by the way, from the list that you put, the only player that we could get is Pires, and he is not comming.

Aimar = He is staying at Vlencia
    Figo = He is going to Inter or Liverpool

And like Eagle said, please stop it with the Cassano intead of DP people... FGS!! :D

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    Del Piero to be sold for a certain sum of money to a club in Italy or abroad, it doesn't really matter.

The money gained from this transfer and more if needed as well as Miccoli to be given to ASRoma in exchange for Cassano and Mancini.

Discuss!!
    Not a bad idea except that at this point don't expect an Italian team to dish out much money for Del Piero.
    Whereas once he had a GIANT price tag attached to his head those days are gone. The guy is over 30, inconsistent and gets 'shaken' mentality rather easy.
    The only teams that COULD cough up a large chunk of change for Del Piero would be Milan and Inter. Neither team needs a player like Del Piero on their team right now.
    Outside of Italy Chelsea, Real Madrid and Barca are probably the only teams that would purchase Del Piero at a high price but even they can't use him but more importantly would not buy him.

Probably get a better chunk of change for Nedved and in my opinion they could WIN without Nedved.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    I think that Manchester United is still enamoured with Del Piero, and they have plenty of cash. Del Piero, who replaced Baggio at Juventus, is becoming the new Baggio again. A creative, talented goal scorer that the big clubs don't quite know how to use.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    Why do we want to sell a player that we will not get a high bid for him, but is still valuable for the team, not only in terms of football, but also for the shirts he sells and the publicity he generates????

sad, but this is becoming another DP thread already.....

neved11

Jul 18, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
    You do know that with the money of Zalayeta (who by the way is far from mediocre) and Oliveira who can't even aspire to buy Aimar, Pires or Figo...

And by the way, from the list that you put, the only player that we could get is Pires, and he is not comming.

Aimar = He is staying at Vlencia
    Figo = He is going to Inter or Liverpool

And like Eagle said, please stop it with the Cassano intead of DP people... FGS!! :D
    I find it extra excited if we can HIJACK our rivals' transfer targets, especially when these clubs like Liverpool and Inter!! :D HIJACK~HIJACK~HIJACK~

Get Aimar, Figo, Pires, Luque, Guti.....please get one at least~~~ :D

neved11

Jul 18, 2005
    Figo and Pires won't be regular starters, but quality subs~
    Moreover, they will give us more fans~ both handsome and have STAR image.

Aimar, we need a player like him to spark the creativity...he is skillful, fast and can score frequently...he looks cute and will get us more fans especially in Asia~~ he is really popular in Japan!!

Include moaner + traitor, Miccoli, in a swap deal!!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    The only reason why Inter and Milan would want to buy Del Piero off us is to remove the incredible influence he has on the pitch.His performances don't always reflect it, but the statistics are more than convincing.

Without him, we often look lost and results suffer.And of course, he is the most decisive player in Serie A...

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
    The only reason why Inter and Milan would want to buy Del Piero off us is to remove the incredible influence he has on the pitch.His performances don't always reflect it, but the statistics are more than convincing.

Without him, we often look lost and results suffer.And of course, he is the most decisive player in Serie A...
    most decisive player in serie A?
    i kinda find that hard to belive.
    u got any stats?

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    According to Channel 4 Del Piero's goals were the key reason for a win in eight matches, making him the most decisive player this season. They didn't even include assists, so the most crucial game of the season against Milan isn't even mentioned. In my opinion Del Piero was a key reason for our Scudetto.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++

Not necessarily negate his influence on our team, but to boost their own off field statistics.

Although i dont agree, with the latter paragraph, I would say results may suffer in Del Piero's absence, but not as much as they did earlier. And to be honest, i dont think we're lost when Dp's not around. Statistics dont lie, and Dp may just be the most decisive player in the Serie A. However, I dont see how its going to get any better from hereon in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)