The ideal end for a transfer campaign. (13 Viewers)

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

I would say that the addition of Gianni is a backup for Emerson.
Vieira's purchase is to boost creativity in the midfield, to some ppl he can be said that he is to snatch Blasi's spot.
True, but id say Vieira wa planned as Emo's partner, with blasi as back up for both....Gianni came in and usurped blasi as number 1 back up.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

True, but id say Vieira wa planned as Emo's partner, with blasi as back up for both....Gianni came in and usurped blasi as number 1 back up.
I think it would be Tacchi instead.
Blasi seems to be out of Juve pretty soon.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

id prefer zacccardo over oddo.
I share the same sentiments.

For a defensive 4-4-2, Zaccardo works best as he is a defensive right back by nature
For an offensive formation, Oddo would fit as it would give him his attacking freedom.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

I share the same sentiments.

For a defensive 4-4-2, Zaccardo works best as he is a defensive right back by nature
For an offensive formation, Oddo would fit as it would give him his attacking freedom.
after wacthing palermo on a few occasions, i saw a very educated player in Zaccardo. Imho it looked like Defesnse was his first priority but, when he did come forward, imo he did quite well..

I prefer him over oddo both attacking and defending.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Oddo has lightning pace, but he isn't a good defender. Zaccardo is better at going forward then Zebina, but can also defend. The only problem is I doubt Palermo will leave him go this summer.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
Oddo has lightning pace, but he isn't a good defender. Zaccardo is better at going forward then Zebina, but can also defend. The only problem is I doubt Palermo will leave him go this summer.
why? they got rid of thier top scorer already??

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
No,the problem is that Juve never were linked to him or wanted him or something....that's why more realisticly to happen is Oddo.

Forza Juve!:cool:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
We aren't being linked to Zaccardo atm but we have been linked to him in the past and it wouldn't be the first time that Juventus have a signed a player that they weren't strongly associated with prior to the deal.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
We aren't being linked to Zaccardo atm but we have been linked to him in the past and it wouldn't be the first time that Juventus have a signed a player that they weren't strongly associated with prior to the deal.
Zaccardo was a real prospect back then, he has matured and realized some of that talent and I'd definitely like to see him in Juve colours.We were very strongly linked to him when he was at Bologna(IIRC) and it wouldn't be surprising if we came after him now; after all did we not also fail twice before to capture Vieira before this year?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I'd take Zaccardo over Oddo as he's younger and much more solid defensively. We don't need another attacking full back with Zambrotta and Chiellini already in the squad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)