The...I want this player to Juve thread (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
DC? maybe as a sub or in the future.. we need someone to fill in Zidane's shoes i.e. 2003 nedved shoes. DC is not good enough.. we need a top 3 players in the world man. we need to flex our wallets especially for nedved's replacement.
The other holes in the squad can be fixed with average players... nedved and marchionni cannot.
Ribery ribery ribery!

Slow_Roll

In Love with a Feelin'
Mar 4, 2008
my best 11 are

-------------Buffon-------------
Maicon----Chiellini----Vidic-----evra
--------Gattusso----Xavi---------
Messi------------------------robben

--------Ibrahimovic
----------------------David Villa

This is not the best 10 players in the world.... that is a squad i would wish for as a coach that could work together.
You said Epl is of much higher standard and allthough you said these are not the ten best players in the world, still there's 2 Epl players. Now I might not be the smartest guy in the world but I would still pick pretty much best players in each position. I'm really trying to get your logic but could it be that some hype got to you and likes of Walcott seem worldbeaters. Could it actually be that England aren't the most naturally talented team just the most hyped.

Mar 30, 2006
If we truely want a Nedved replacement Kuyt can not be an option. He would only be an Iaquinta replacement. For Nedved we need a player like Silva or Robben someone who can score goals, set things up and is a live wire on the left.

Could you imagine Robben in our starting 11 :touched:
it would be incredible. Considering the amount of money we waste on players like Almiron, Poulsen and Andrade ... we should realize we must throw the bank at Nedved's future replacement. No second rate bargains for this position.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
DC? maybe as a sub or in the future.. we need someone to fill in Zidane's shoes i.e. 2003 nedved shoes. DC is not good enough.. we need a top 3 players in the world man. we need to flex our wallets especially for nedved's replacement.
The other holes in the squad can be fixed with average players... nedved and marchionni cannot.
Ribery ribery ribery!
Snake, whats ur recommendation of a top 3 players that can filled in Neddy's position other than Ribery ... ?

You said Epl is of much higher standard and allthough you said these are not the ten best players in the world, still there's 2 Epl players. Now I might not be the smartest guy in the world but I would still pick pretty much best players in each position. I'm really trying to get your logic but could it be that some hype got to you and likes of Walcott seem worldbeaters. Could it actually be that England aren't the most naturally talented team just the most hyped.
In certain sense they are hyped cos of the coverage on the EPL, so a better word to use is they are the most reported on.

I am sick :sick: of turning my local papers everyday reading on them, their cars their wags, some of them aren't even football-related.

My country are more interested abt the car Ronaldo/Berbertov/Drogba drives than who are in the Juve first term other than Del Piero and Buffon. I think most (Juve fans exception) dun even know who Chiellini is ...

If we truely want a Nedved replacement Kuyt can not be an option. He would only be an Iaquinta replacement. For Nedved we need a player like Silva or Robben someone who can score goals, set things up and is a live wire on the left.

Could you imagine Robben in our starting 11 :touched:
it would be incredible. Considering the amount of money we waste on players like Almiron, Poulsen and Andrade ... we should realize we must throw the bank at Nedved's future replacement. No second rate bargains for this position.

Think Robben is way little too injury-prone despite being a rather young player.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Juventus follow Quagliarella and Floccari

Soccerway - 30 January 2009 10:16
Fabio Quagliarella, Juventus target

Newspaper Tuttosport claims this morning that Juventus director of sport Alessio Secco met with his Udinese counterpart Pietro Leonardi after the midweek Serie A clash at the Stadio Friuli.

The Turin-based club that be are apparently keen to reinvest the funds as soon as possible and could turn to Atalanta revelation Sergio Floccari, if Udinese refuse to part company with Quagliarella.

Calciomercato.it reveals that Juventus have already sounded the Bergamaschi out over the possibility of a January move for Floccari, but they were told that the 27-year-old will definitely stay put until the end of the season.

Why would we want a new attacker?

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
They are the most hyped no doubt about that...

I like the 4-4-2 formation and i think the names i had would work perfect for working together.
I would kill to get a vidic + chiellini CBs
i wasnt listing the best players in the world i was listing players who i think would form a good team together. Thats why CR7, Ribery, robinho, Gerrard, Lampard ..etc...are not included.

You are saying you find my logic strange... can you explain why?
remember i said an ON FORM walcott the same way they told me an ON FORM camo.
===============================================

now lets go back to who we should buy... Kuyt cannot replace nedved by anymeans he is far less talented even if more consistent. If we are getting Kuyt then we have to use him the way liverpool does... using him as a constant menace, ugly goals netter .. game build ups ..etc. BUT we Must get another winger on the other side to provide the midfield creativity... Doesnt have to be very fast as Kuyt will balance the pace with him... but insight and Pirlo like passing and crossing skills is a must.

basically
either
1) Kuyt + Creative mastermind
OR
2) A top 5 world class player (ribery and the likes)

We have very good strikers.. 2 of them are giants and physically very strong. If we can provide them a good service of crosses and PASSES they will score a LOT and we will control midfields and hold possesion etc.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Robben is a great player but more of a dribbler than creator and more injured than a dribbler!
He would be a great signing in terms of quality but he wouldn`t come as Real won`t let him go+ his wages would be too much!
Ribery would cost as at least 30M I guess his price would be 35M probably 30-40M
he isnt injury prone like Robben and he has all the qualities needed as he organizes the attack better than anyone else he creates and can defend the perfect replacement

There are few players I would like to see here a lot more than others those are: Ribery and Fabregas because their playmaking skills are above others they organizing the team attack perfectly. I said mine about Ribery and Fabregas also pushes the team forward something that is very important

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)