The...I want this player to Juve thread (94 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Is it just me, or are good wingers becoming a rare commodity? I cannot think of a good winger that is available and has a big chance of being good enough to be Nedved's replacement right now.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
If you were a betting man, would you put money on him succeeding at the top level?
no,
could end in a midget-palladino player (playwise).

trochowski did score 1 goal and assited 7 times playing 32 bundesliga matches in season 07/08.

this season he was more impressive and has right now: 3 goals and 6 assists after 18 bundesliga matches (while he did even achieve one goal and three assists in the world cup qualifying for germany)

he is surely not the finished chapter, but he does in fact track back. as you saw today, when the left back (i think jansen played left back) was a bit more forward, he did keep his back.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Marceℓℓo;1882483 said:
It's not just you:D.

How is Capel doing this season?I haven't watched a single Sevilla game this season.

He's doing rather well in the past few weeks, but i've always thought he was a tad bit overrated. Selfish player who is too much of a ball hog at times if you ask me.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
He's doing rather well in the past few weeks, but i've always thought he was a tad bit overrated. Selfish player who is too much of a ball hog at times if you ask me.
Fair enough.I didn't see enough games to judge him but if he still has the ~15 m € release clause he might be a good buy for us.It's not like there are tons of alternatives:Zhirkov:D

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
who is this zirkov anyway ? did not see him, at least not intentional i think ...

is he so proven and good that he can't flop ?

p.s.:

i'm trying to work, people !

how am i supposed to work, if you keep writing here ???

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
just read an article about scarface and that he had told his club, that they need to get new/better players, because he wants to win the champions league ... the articule claimed that it would be very probable that ribeiry would want to leave if there were not signings of at least 2 star players to achieve more in the CL.

lets hope bayern don't get those players and ribeiry does get fed up of flying out of the CL after group phase...

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
actually i d rather not see him want to leave, theres no way we have the maneuvrability cough secco cough to pull off something like that
without wanting to insult secco, you are right that this would be the next problem if he really was to leave ...

someone gotta gotta really convince him to come to juve and since we do not have any french national team mates that could convince him and secco surely would not achieve that, we need to get a french national player ...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Anyone here watched Michel Bastos of Lille play before?

I have been extremely impressed by him this season, imo he's the best winger in the Ligue, or at least the most complete one. I think he would be a good signing for Juve. He's a strong player, who is very fast and has a really wicked shot, scores a lot of goals for a midfielder.

Statistics say he has the strongest shot in the Ligue, even stronger than Taiwo's. He's Lille's top scorer this season even though he's a winger. Imo he's worth the risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)