The...I want this player to Juve thread (102 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Reports: Viola secure Ivanovic Friday 30 January, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been reported that Fiorentina and Chelsea have finally agreed terms for the transfer of defender Branislav Ivanovic.

The Serbian star has become frustrated by his lack of playing time at Stamford Bridge.

Milan unsuccessfully pursued the 24-year-old last summer, but it now seems that Fiorentina have had more luck in negotiations.

According to Sky Sports, after weeks of painstaking talks, Ivanovic will finally become a Gigliati player.

Ivanovic is a non-EU player and so won't be available for Fiorentina initially, but he should arrive at the end of the season.

There are suggestions that Manuel Da Costa may move the other way once his loan spell at Sampdoria ends.

As yet, the details of the agreement between the two sides are unclear.

Channel 4

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Unbelievable...after 2 seasons we still weren't able to get ivanovic and now as expected we are going to lose out on motta. Wtf? Its a joke

How does the board not see what we see? I feel like either they have a HUGE ACE up their sleves for the summer or they honestly think we are covered competitively in all areas except neddys position which is the only area they have admitted to.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
zebina is a myth anymore...some people think they have seen him around but is a ghost. Motta was at least somewhat believable since considering all we have is grygera. With Z's injuries god only knows when he will be back and when he does how long until he gets hurt again?

LOL laugh all u want JCK but we all know grygera is just OK. But I guess we can hope he plays good for the rest of the season until zebina makes a miracle recovery back onto the field.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
Speaking of Nedved replacement

Someone thought about Piotr Trochowski? I´m not shure if he has enough international class but tonight he played an awesome game again. He´s allways running and fighting till the last second, playes smart and has a view for the game, realy great shoot technic . Sometimes he´s to egoistic but he can still improve :)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I watched Bayern's game today, and yes Trochowski impressed again. I like this guy very much, from what i've seen of him, he looks like he could cut it at the top level.

Can anyone who follows the Bundesliga here, give us a better insight? Marcello?

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Speaking of Nedved replacement

Someone thought about Piotr Trochowski? I´m not shure if he has enough international class but tonight he played an awesome game again. He´s allways running and fighting till the last second, playes smart and has a view for the game, realy great shoot technic . Sometimes he´s to egoistic but he can still improve :)
yeah, i saw him today too and just thought he made a better impression than last season .... let him play that season till the end and get him if he stays impressive

the problem with trochowski was until now, that he often did look quite good, but there was little return of his actions.

he can shot with both feet has a pretty good technique with it, BUT everytime i saw him shot he missed the target just by a few inches .... meaning, it is always impressive, but the ball did never get into the goal ... perhaps he is cursed...

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
I watched Bayern's game today, and yes Trochowski impressed again. I like this guy very much, from what i've seen of him, he looks like he could cut it at the top level.

Can anyone who follows the Bundesliga here, give us a better insight? Marcello?
I'd love to give you a better insight when it comes to Trochowski but I'm not the right one to ask when it comes to German players in general.How do I explain it...I'm Dominic-esque,he doesn't like any Dutch players except Seedorf:lol:I rate just a very few German players and Trochowski is not amongst them.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
yeah, i saw him today too and just thought he made a better impression than last season .... let him play that season till the end and get him if he stays impressive

the problem with trochowski was until now, that he often did look quite good, but there was little return of his actions.

he can shot with both feet has a pretty good technique with it, BUT everytime i saw him shot he missed the target just by a few inches .... meaning, it is always impressive, but the ball did never get into the goal ... perhaps he is cursed...
If you were a betting man, would you put money on him succeeding at the top level?

Marceℓℓo;1882462 said:
I'd love to give you a better insight when it comes to Trochowski but I'm not the right one to ask when it comes to German players in general.How do I explain it...I'm Dominic-esque,he doesn't like any Dutch players except Seedorf:lol:I rate just a very few German players and Trochowski is not amongst them.
But what would you think his flaws are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)