The...I want this player to Juve thread (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Walcott has been injured for a long long time.
Nasri is still in his first season with arsenal and his first ever season in the EPL... and he is getting better everyday.
Arsenal are suffering because of their disgusting defense ... shit players like diaby, eboue and denilson.
Adebayor is in pretty bad form recently nothing like last year's.
Plus their brain, Fabregas is injured.
The Best arsenal player now is:
1) Robben Van Persie
2) Nasri (5 goals and 2 assists so far)
3) Sagna

sometimes clichy. and they are suffering

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Walcott has been injured for a long long time.
Nasri is still in his first season with arsenal and his first ever season in the EPL... and he is getting better everyday.
Arsenal are suffering because of their disgusting defense ... shit players like diaby, eboue and denilson.
Adebayor is in pretty bad form recently nothing like last year's.
Plus their brain, Fabregas is injured.
The Best arsenal player now is:
1) Robben Van Persie
2) Nasri
3) Sagna

sometimes clichy. and they are suffering
Nasri being one of our best players this season, says more about how shit we are than how good Nasri is.

Van Persie and Sagna are the only ones having a good season imo. The others have been shit.

And Just for the record, i do not think Nasri is a bad player at all, i just think he's been thrown into the fray too soon, we should have kept Hleb and bought Nasri, then gradually integrated him into the team.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I watch Arsenal week in week out (duh, they're my team), Walcott is not better than a Camoranesi on form, not even close.

Snake Midget is just one of the many delusional EPL fans Alen talked about earlier.
whoever thinks walcott is better than camo should be shot, honestly as much as i think walcott is a talented kid, he doesnt quite have the finishing product that camo has, he certainly cant cross half as well

and snake mid, valencia>>>>> camo???? f*cking hell man how many seasons as camoranesi been performing to a consistant level? valencia has only just hit the scene, and we're yet to see how he fares with spurs, but still id have camo any day,week,month,year,century

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
my best 11 are

-------------Buffon-------------
Maicon----Chiellini----Vidic-----evra
--------Gattusso----Xavi---------
Messi------------------------robben

--------Ibrahimovic
----------------------David Villa

This is not the best 10 players in the world.... that is a squad i would wish for as a coach that could work together.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
whoever thinks walcott is better than camo should be shot, honestly as much as i think walcott is a talented kid, he doesnt quite have the finishing product that camo has, he certainly cant cross half as well

and snake mid, valencia>>>>> camo???? f*cking hell man how many seasons as camoranesi been performing to a consistant level? valencia has only just hit the scene, and we're yet to see how he fares with spurs, but still id have camo any day,week,month,year,century

Read my posts again... i already said what you said.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
And Just for the record, i do not think Nasri is a bad player at all, i just think he's been thrown into the fray too soon, we should have kept Hleb and bought Nasri, then gradually integrated him into the team.
Finally we agree on something..
i think adebayor will be on his way out soon too if not persie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)