The...I want this player to Juve thread (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I know. This looks more trustworthy though because they say that it's official.
Huntelaar is cup-tied btw. He already played for Ajax in UEFA against Borac Cacak and Aston Villa.
didnt marca also report in the summer ronaldo was a madrid player?

i know i shouldnt say this because i do like huntelaar, but i really hope he flops at madrid

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
i know i shouldnt say this because i do like huntelaar, but i really hope he flops at madrid
i think there is a 50:50 chance of him flopping. madrid is surely a difficult and demanding surrounding... it perhaps helps him to have 4 other dutch players there but don't expect him to bang in the goals ... real madrid are in a crisis and not only because ruud is injuried

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
I know. This looks more trustworthy though because they say that it's official.
Huntelaar is cup-tied btw. He already played for Ajax in UEFA against Borac Cacak and Aston Villa.
I think that since last year, a player is not cup tied if he is transferd from a Uefa cup team to a CL team.
I'm not sure though:confused:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
didnt marca also report in the summer ronaldo was a madrid player?
Yes, it could be false alarm.

KJH will have to leave Ajax one day and he'll go to a big club. Considering the money Real are able to (over)pay, the lack of strikers they have after RVN got injured, the Dutch colony in Real............. KJH signing for Real in January won't be a surprise at all.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i think there is a 50:50 chance of him flopping. madrid is surely a difficult and demanding surrounding... it perhaps helps him to have 4 other dutch players there but don't expect him to bang in the goals ... real madrid are in a crisis and not only because ruud is injuried
cant help but laugh that when they are in crisis their answer is throw money at it. :lol:

madrid's squad is as good as any, shame they are too blind to realise that.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I think that since last year, a player is not cup tied if he is transferd from a Uefa cup team to a CL team.
I'm not sure though:confused:
I think (actually, i know) it was the case last year and the year before (2006/07), but i was told that the rule is changed again and when i checked the UEFA regulations i saw that players are cup tied no matter if they make atransfer from an UEFA Cup team to a CL team.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yes, it could be false alarm.

KJH will have to leave Ajax one day and he'll go to a big club. Considering the money Real are able to (over)pay, the lack of strikers they have after RVN got injured, the Dutch colony in Real............. KJH signing for Real in January won't be a surprise at all.
lack of strikers hmm debatable, tall target men type yes, but i cant help but think alot of the blame lyes in the system, lol at the fact they cant see it. just burn more money away and i hope the crisis continues

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
I think (actually, i know) it was the case last year and the year before (2006/07), but i was told that the rule is changed again and when i checked the UEFA regulations i saw that players are cup tied no matter if they make atransfer from an UEFA Cup team to a CL team.

Oh, my mistake then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)