The...I want this player to Juve thread (112 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
What time is the press conference ?
Diego should of made his debut on Saturday Vs Reggina but the snow stopped him from doing his magic. It is not known yet when he will make his debut. The deal was done secretly away from public and the fee is undisclosed. Stay tuned as we try to find the details behind this shady deal.

Jul 15, 2006
Juve eye 'new Mascherano'
Monday 1 December, 2008
Discouraged by Javier Mascherano's high price tag, Juventus are reportedly ready to turn to Argentine youngster Franco Zuculini.

The Bianconeri are expected to strengthen the squad in the New Year as they prepare to launch a Scudetto challenge.

While the Turin giants have regularly been linked with Liverpool star Mascherano, they seem unwilling to enter a bidding war.

And they may have found a cheap alternative in 18-year-old midfield talent Zuculini.

The youngster is making a name for himself at Racing Club in Argentina's Primera Division and is looking for a chance in Europe.

According to Virgiliosport, Zuculini, who has regularly been compared to Mascherano, is on his way to Juventus in January.

Racing turned down a £2m bid from Udinese and Juve may need to come up with £6m, but that is a drop in the ocean compared to the money they would need for Mascherano.

The fact that Zuculini's agent is David Trezeguet's father Jorge makes a move to Juve look even more likely.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Juve eye 'new Mascherano'
Monday 1 December, 2008
Discouraged by Javier Mascherano's high price tag, Juventus are reportedly ready to turn to Argentine youngster Franco Zuculini.

The Bianconeri are expected to strengthen the squad in the New Year as they prepare to launch a Scudetto challenge.

While the Turin giants have regularly been linked with Liverpool star Mascherano, they seem unwilling to enter a bidding war.

And they may have found a cheap alternative in 18-year-old midfield talent Zuculini.

The youngster is making a name for himself at Racing Club in Argentina's Primera Division and is looking for a chance in Europe.

According to Virgiliosport, Zuculini, who has regularly been compared to Mascherano, is on his way to Juventus in January.

Racing turned down a £2m bid from Udinese and Juve may need to come up with £6m, but that is a drop in the ocean compared to the money they would need for Mascherano.

The fact that Zuculini's agent is David Trezeguet's father Jorge makes a move to Juve look even more likely.
the operative words being 'cheap' and 'alternative'...let's if there is any truth to these rumours

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Juve set Bastian deadline Monday 1 December, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are reports in the Italian Press that Juventus have given Bastian Schweinsteiger one month to decide whether he will move to Turin.

The Old Lady have made their interest in the Bayern Munich midfielder very clear and the German international has batted his eyelids at the club.

However, there are rumours that Schweinsteiger's girlfriend Sarah Brandner is against the transfer because she doesn't want to live in Turin.

“I saw photographs of her in the newspapers and she is a beautiful woman. However, a great player should not let his career be dictated by such matters,” Juve chief Giovanni Cobolli Gigli moaned yesterday.

According to Tuttosport this morning, the Bianconeri won't wait forever for Schweinsteiger.

If Juve don't receive the response they want by the start of January, they are ready to turn to Werder Bremen star Diego.

The Brazilian has long been on the wish-list and there were reported talks between the Selecao ace's father and agent and Old Lady officials.

Channel 4

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Blog: Under the thumb

So Bastian Schweinsteiger may not sign for Juventus because his girlfriend doesn't fancy Turin. Steve Wilson thinks he should grow some balls :lol:

Bayern Munich midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger is on Juventus' radar for a January swoop but the deal may a non-starter because the player's girlfriend, Sarah Brandner, does not like the idea of moving to Turin. Excuse me, run that by me again…

Sadly this is not the first, and won't be the last, occasion where a player's career is dictated to him by his domineering missus. The cold hard facts are that the Bavarian ball-winner is the money-maker in their partnership, she needs him more than he needs her. It seems ludicrous that this talented professional athlete would allow the destination of his career to be dictated by the whims of a teenage girl.

The model previously dated boxer Vladimir Klitschko, presumably until he suggested a weekend away in Kiev, and has made her name largely since becoming attached to Schweini - the fact that she is only known in her homeland seems to be the basis of her self-centred opposition to the Italian switch. Although the 24-year-old claims he is playing better since he began dating her, he must surely realise that it is his own best interests that have to take precedence.

He has been at Bayern since 1998, making his pro debut in 2002, and while I am not suggesting that a failure to leave Munich would mark him as a failure - they too are a great and historic club - the whole scenario does make him look rather weak and limp. We have already seen how the once great Andriy Shevchenko was transformed into a neutered shadow of himself when he lost control of the trousers to his wife Kristen Pazik in 2006, how many more footballers must we lose under the thumbs of an assortment of European bimbos?

Barring injury, Schweinsteiger's career has around a decade left. He has plenty of time to make another move abroad in the future if this one does fall through, but if he is allowing the important decisions to be made by his other half then his bright potential may well be restricted to the Bundesliga. But where does it end? What if she doesn't fancy being on her own one weekend when the German national team calls? You may think that an extreme example but don't bet against a situation like that occurring before the decade is out.

What makes it all the more galling for Juventus fans who would like to see the young German in Turin is the fact that on the wages Bastian is getting he could fly his lover out to Turin every week if she did not want to move permanently herself. To be honest though, if Schweinsteiger is not man enough to stand up for himself off the pitch do Juventus really want him on the field in the important role currently held by Pavel Nedved? I'd suggest that they look elsewhere for a real man.

Channel 4

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
i knew this would come ... first off all, it is pretty funny that you have to dig out 2 year old videos to underline how great he is, huh ?
if you have slight knowledge of football you would know that ricardo (keeper of portugal) is a terrible goalkeeper ... the first goal was surely his fault ... even chimenti had saved this. the second goal was a deflected shot who would even have been saved by ricardo wasn't it for the deflection and the third would even be saved by manninger.

which leads to another question:

DO YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE OF BRINGING CREATIVE AND JUST SHOOTING ON GOAL AN HOPING FOR LUCK ?

you obviously do not !

that is the perfect definition of a creative player: a lumberjack how does shot on goal everytime he receives it, because he does not know what to do with it else...

for your information: schweinsteiger did only score once in the league (30 appearances where he either subbed out or only lately subbed in in 19 of them) in the last season !

just watch the fucking bundesliga and see how cool your schweini is ...

hey, great logic ... molinaro is left footed ... i am certain he can cross with it too

as it lies in the nature of youtube videos they do only show the good stuff and hardly how a player fails. if you ask anyone who watches the league closely he will attest you, that schweinsteiger can not cross with his left ... like for instance nedved or de ceglie.

it is really funny that you make assumption based on no real info and claim to know anything based on youtube videos.
Ahh dude u challenged me to find videos of him, reread ur last posts. You are so full of excuses u go as far to say all his goals were lucky and the goalie was horrible...I guess all 4 goals against reggina were lucky b/c they don't have a worldclass goalie...a goal is a goal, get over yourself. I watch the bundesliga und ich habe ein Freund dass auch schauen der bundesliga, er sagt dass schweiny ist auch gut.

Wann war ich ein junge habe ich mit der jugendmannschaft des leverkusen gespielt...ich bin kein Idiot (aber mein deutsch ist scheisse, das tut mir leid)

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Ahh dude u challenged me to find videos of him, reread ur last posts. You are so full of excuses u go as far to say all his goals were lucky and the goalie was horrible...I guess all 4 goals against reggina were lucky b/c they don't have a worldclass goalie...a goal is a goal, get over yourself. I watch the bundesliga und ich habe ein Freund dass auch schauen der bundesliga, er sagt dass schweiny ist auch gut.

Wann war ich ein junge habe ich mit der jugendmannschaft des leverkusen gespielt...ich bin kein Idiot (aber mein deutsch ist scheisse, das tut mir leid)
Your german isn't that bad;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)