The...I want this player to Juve thread (88 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Not sure its something to be glad for or not. As a squad player, yes. But as a "top signing" that will take the place of Pavel, and be used as an excuse of why we dont sign a top class player, then fuck no.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Not sure its something to be glad for or not. As a squad player, yes. But as a "top signing" that will take the place of Pavel, and be used as an excuse of why we dont sign a top class player, then fuck no.
i got to agree ... for normal wages like 2 m € or something it would be ok .. but please not more than 2.5 m € !

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
i got to agree ... for normal wages like 2 m € or something it would be ok .. but please not more than 2.5 m € !
unless you have an in-depth knowledge of financial activities in world football, I don't see how you can decide/estimate what are reasonable wages for Schweinsteiger

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
unless you have an in-depth knowledge of financial activities in world football, I don't see how you can decide/estimate what are reasonable wages for Schweinsteiger
i do not want us to pay him a reasonable wage !
i want him to get a wage that does fit his role with us, not what he thinks he is worth !

so i want him to earn less than camo, nedved, zanetti, alex and so on ...

if i remember the wages correct than amauri gets something between 2.5 and 3 m € and considering that bastian is never having the impact amauri has he has to earn less. simple as that !

and remember that even the wages amauri gets right now did not meet much love of the fans and the board members here before he was official our player and showed his value.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
make it times 2 at least, and we're talking business. it's sad, it's wrong but it's how it's going to be IF he comes. At the moment, he's earning something like 3.5 to 4.0m and he surely isn't going to change squad just because turin is a beautiful place to be or because he was a juve fan since the beginning of his days.

I still don't think he'll come. Why don't we sign someone who's not bothered to be 2nd choice. Someone older maybe, who can be alternated with giovinco. Someone like marchionni but for the left.

Schweinsteiger will be the wrong signing, because, as already stated, he will be the excuse for the 'big signing'. maybe just my opinion... but follow him closely, and you'll see that he's not that wonderplayer everyone (mainly his manager) wants him to look like.

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
i do not want us to pay him a reasonable wage !
i want him to get a wage that does fit his role with us, not what he thinks he is worth !

so i want him to earn less than camo, nedved, zanetti, alex and so on ...

if i remember the wages correct than amauri gets something between 2.5 and 3 m € and considering that bastian is never having the impact amauri has he has to earn less. simple as that !

and remember that even the wages amauri gets right now did not meet much love of the fans and the board members here before he was official our player and showed his value.
You are wrong, Amauri earns 3,5 m €, so does Poulsen. In addition, Schweinsteiger would be a free transfer, so it is obvious other teams could offer him a higher wages than if they needed to pay for him. Flamini's wages are enough to prove that.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
make it times 2 at least, and we're talking business. it's sad, it's wrong but it's how it's going to be IF he comes. At the moment, he's earning something like 3.5 to 4.0m and he surely isn't going to change squad just because turin is a beautiful place to be or because he was a juve fan since the beginning of his days.
no he(schweinsteiger) does not ... many articles say it is about 1,7 m € / year ... i don't know where you got your figures from but bayern are not mad to give such a player so much money ... if they gave them that money he surely had extendend his contract long ago !

http://www.fussballportal.de/Bayern-Muenchen/Bayern-bindet-Schweinsteiger-bis-2009.php

if he wants goes for the club that pays him the most, so be it ... he is surely no player you would break the wage balance for ...

Schweinsteiger will be the wrong signing, because, as already stated, he will be the excuse for the 'big signing'. maybe just my opinion... but follow him closely, and you'll see that he's not that wonderplayer everyone (mainly his manager) wants him to look like.
i never said that he is anything of a player you would pay money for (transfer fee) ... but for free and a wage under that off amauri it would be ok ... something like what marchionni gets would be ok. schweinsteiger would certainly play a similar role than marchionni for us ...

You are wrong, Amauri earns 3,5 m €, so does Poulsen. In addition, Schweinsteiger would be a free transfer, so it is obvious other teams could offer him a higher wages than if they needed to pay for him. Flamini's wages are enough to prove that.
i say we DO NOT play that game ! as already mentioned ... if he only wants money he can go play in saudi arabia or something. being a free transfer is the only reason for getting him anyways ... it is not smart to overpay him in wages he will never return.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Schweinsteiger can't be compaired to marchionni please let's be honest. With neddys up and down performances schweiny would be a breath of fresh air on the left side. A change of scenery can do loads for a player.

We don't need to buy back ups like marchionni for the left side. When are we going to learn from this? Buy for the future not as a 'plan b'

Italian women are much better than german women and his shit girlfriend knows that, that's why she doesn't want to move to italy. Beautiful women grow on trees in italy

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Schweinsteiger can't be compaired to marchionni please let's be honest. With neddys up and down performances schweiny would be a breath of fresh air on the left side.
i said his role will be similar to marchionnis role, because he will come in when someone is injured ...

further schweinsteigers form is even worse than nedveds so what use do we have from him ?

he is not a player who can add quality to our starting eleven (when everybody is fit).

A change of scenery can do loads for a player.
so you spend all your money on a lottery because it can do your money bag good ? for "low" wages, ok, but please not as someone that does earn more than 3 m €.

Italian women are much better than german women and his shit girlfriend knows that, that's why she doesn't want to move to italy. Beautiful women grow on trees in italy
in fact schweinis girl does not have to feat anything. in italy the women will not know schweinsteiger and only see him as an ugly pig that now plays for juve ... without the domestic hype i don't really see i 3rd street hooker go for him!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
in fact schweinis girl does not have to feat anything. in italy the women will not know schweinsteiger and only see him as an ugly pig that now plays for juve ... without the domestic hype i don't really see i 3rd street hooker go for him!
Ahh, I forgot. You're quite the connoisseur of men. We can trust your extinct in this matter.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
i said his role will be similar to marchionnis role, because he will come in when someone is injured ...

further schweinsteigers form is even worse than nedveds so what use do we have from him ?

he is not a player who can add quality to our starting eleven (when everybody is fit).

so you spend all your money on a lottery because it can do your money bag good ? for "low" wages, ok, but please not as someone that does earn more than 3 m €.

Neddy is fit but has been inconsistent. We aren't spending on a lottery, he is free. He has talent and u have no way of knowing what he would be capable of if he came. This is neddys last season, so yes he would be a starter rather quickly.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
I dont understand some of the comments made on Schweini. There's no way he would be brought in as a back-up player and his wages would not be lower then 3m IMO. Like mentioned in this thread, he would be considered by Secco as one of the promised big signings.

I hope bringing him for free means we'll spend more on defence and maybe a central midfielder to partner Sissoko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)