The...I want this player to Juve thread (82 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Lazio swoop for Ivanovic Saturday 29 November, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are strong reports that Lazio have struck a deal to bring in Chelsea youngster Branislav Ivanovic in January.

The 24-year-old Serb defender had already been heavily linked with Juventus and Milan over the summer, but has a new Serie A suitor.

Channel 4
Great Lazio get Ivanovic & Juve get knees are itching.

Buy on AliExpress.com

alex'10

Sep 17, 2008
Has anyone seen Di Maria in a few games this season?
Various games this season, also during the olympics. Currently the best talent in the portuguese league along with Moutinho. This is why it would be wise if we signed these two players before Real madrid or worse inter milan sign them:tup: i always want the best for my club.

alex'10

Sep 17, 2008
WTF! That's disgrace we've been tracking him for 2 years, Lazio are doing great with the loans this year, now let's see if they can hold onto these players.
Good signing for Lazio. If they keep hold of Zarate, Pandev and di slivestri, and sign a quality centre back and some first class midfielders they can be a force in Calcio again.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
get it right boys !

if lazio get ivanovic, then only without any right to buy him after the loan spell.

we could easily have gotten him with that parameters, but every half-smart person knows that it is senseless to get an unproven player just to strengthen him and give him experience that he can go back to chelsea as a better player.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
get it right boys !

if lazio get ivanovic, then only without any right to buy him after the loan spell.

we could easily have gotten him with that parameters, but every half-smart person knows that it is senseless to get an unproven player just to strengthen him and give him experience that he can go back to chelsea as a better player.
couldn't agree more :agree:

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Fred, how's Pjanic doing? I barely watch Ligue 1. It seems he isn't getting much playing time at Lyon, atleast not in CL. Is he struggling at this level or is he injured?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Fred, how's Pjanic doing? I barely watch Ligue 1. It seems he isn't getting much playing time at Lyon, atleast not in CL. Is he struggling at this level or is he injured?
I haven't been watching much French football this season, so i might not be the best one to answer your question.

But from what i saw Pjanic hasn't been given enough playing time this season. He moved too early to a big team imo.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
I haven't been watching much French football this season, so i might not be the best one to answer your question.

But from what i saw Pjanic hasn't been given enough playing time this season. He moved too early to a big team imo.
Oh I see, I figured you were the French league expert that's why I asked you :p. Yeah I guess he made the step to Lyon too early, he isn't getting much playing time for his national team either.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Oh I see, I figured you were the French league expert that's why I asked you :p. Yeah I guess he made the step to Lyon too early, he isn't getting much playing time for his national team either.
I was, but i got sick of how much quality Ligue players left in the past two years. Most annoyingly to Qatar( Diane, Feindouno and Kim )

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Real Madrid is going after Di Maria and most imprtantly Huntelaar.

Mark is going to do a harikiri.
What can I say. Secco and Blanc don't listen to me.

:p

I wouldn't be suprised, but the last thing we need is a forward/striker, Di Maria could be usefull though.
He'd be great on the left of a trio up front. We don't play that so Ranieri wouldn't want him.

:mad:

Lazio swoop for Ivanovic Saturday 29 November, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are strong reports that Lazio have struck a deal to bring in Chelsea youngster Branislav Ivanovic in January.

The 24-year-old Serb defender had already been heavily linked with Juventus and Milan over the summer, but has a new Serie A suitor.

Channel 4
We're getting owned by Lazio, freakin' Nazio.

Give us Lichtsteiner!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
If I get in I'll make you scout Serbia's 1st and 2nd division. If you're doing a great job I'll send you in Brazil during the carnival.
I thought I deserve better. :cry: I mean about league...I still want you to send me in Brazil though! :D

I'd find you many talented and cheap players.Exactly what suits our current :gsol: huge :gsol: budget.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
If that were to happen,Dusan would bang half of brazil.Infected with std's of all sorts,come back to turin & sleep with half of the juve squads gf's causing utter chaos.

Not a good idea Mark.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)