The...I want this player to Juve thread (88 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex'10

Sep 17, 2008
I wouldn't be suprised, but the last thing we need is a forward/striker, Di Maria could be usefull though.
Di maria would be very useful for us, indeed. specially when you consider how light-weight we are in the left side of midfield, and Nedved is 35 years old. We should sign Di maria.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
does anybody know how much money palermo has to spend in the winter ?

just read that they are looking for midfield enhancements... if we go for alonso, we could sell tiago to palermo . . .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Di maria would be very useful for us, indeed. specially when you consider how light-weight we are in the left side of midfield, and Nedved is 35 years old. We should sign Di maria.
i keep saying we are not a club who are likely to spend 20+ mill on a player who has hardly proven himself, and its better that way, just like the fuss about zabaleta cause he had a good olympic games, has been fairly dissapointing for man city. so stop dreaming. we can do so much better than di maria for alot less.

It should. Di maria can be our Recoba.
yes. and recoba played for juventus when?

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Lazio swoop for Ivanovic Saturday 29 November, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are strong reports that Lazio have struck a deal to bring in Chelsea youngster Branislav Ivanovic in January.

The 24-year-old Serb defender had already been heavily linked with Juventus and Milan over the summer, but has a new Serie A suitor.

Channel 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)