The...I want this player to Juve thread (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Duo to fight for Dunne
Manchester City defender Richard Dunne is a target for Juventus and Roma, according to English reports. The Citizens' captain was allegedly ready to leave for the Giallorossi over the summer but a last minute call from new City boss Mark Hughes helped him change his mind. But fresh reports suggest that the capital club are still interested. However, Juve Coach Claudio Ranieri, who remembers Dunne from his days as Chelsea manager, is reportedly ready to pay out £6m for the 29-year-old in January.
:lol2:

Buy on AliExpress.com

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
you are so funny !

Ahh dude u challenged me to find videos of him, reread ur last posts.
no, you have to reread my post again ! i bolded the important part for you

were does he create anything by his own ?
please show my one video where he does invent something like a playmaker or something ... this dude has to be told what to do. other than that he does not know what to do with the ball (other than shoot on goal).
and you do post exactly what i said ... videos where he does nothing but shoot on the goal ... no through pass, no cross, nothing ... just shooting on the goal ...

and let me tell you something : serie a defences do block shots a bit better than they do in the german league

did you notice that, if we search a replacement for nedved we look for creativity and not someone who does only shoot all the time ??

to put it in an easy equation:

shooting on goal != creativity

You are so full of excuses u go as far to say all his goals were lucky and the goalie was horrible...
if a ball is kicked from outside of the penalty box and it hits the goal 5 feet from where the keeper stands than it is obviously a keeper mistake ... but perhaps in your world it takes a miracle to have a keeper that actually jumps in the direction of the ball instead of staying where he stands or just jumping up while the ball hits 1,5 m besides him

I guess all 4 goals against reggina were lucky b/c they don't have a worldclass goalie...a goal is a goal, get over yourself.
it has not to do with the class of the goal keeper, but with the fact that it is a crap goal if you should direct on the middle of the goal and the keeper does fuck up to catch it.

I watch the bundesliga und ich habe ein Freund dass auch schauen der bundesliga, er sagt dass schweiny ist auch gut.

Wann war ich ein junge habe ich mit der jugendmannschaft des leverkusen...ich bin kein Idiot (aber mein deutsch ist scheisse, das tut mir leid)
So viel zu deinen äußerst eloquenten Deutschkenntnissen.

your english is better, so stick with it ... i hope you do not think you have to prove something with writing in broken german

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
There is no point in signing Diego, if he is going to be surrounded by cack players in midfield, who have not come across the pharse "technical ablity". If we did sign Diego, who would play in midfield?
excuse me? when was the last time sissoko had a bad game? hardly 'cack' and poulsen was a estute signing a fantastic back up to sissoko and partnering him makes our defensive line very strong, when you consider we had the best attack in europe last season statistical fact! then signing defensive players like poulsen made sense, and enhancing our attack further with amauri. diego would fit in very nicely in a rhombus midfield with sissoko/poulsen guarding the back 4 and the rest is usual

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Duo to fight for Dunne
Manchester City defender Richard Dunne is a target for Juventus and Roma, according to English reports. The Citizens' captain was allegedly ready to leave for the Giallorossi over the summer but a last minute call from new City boss Mark Hughes helped him change his mind. But fresh reports suggest that the capital club are still interested. However, Juve Coach Claudio Ranieri, who remembers Dunne from his days as Chelsea manager, is reportedly ready to pay out £6m for the 29-year-old in January.
this is from Goal.com or Tuttoshit?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Blog: Under the thumb

So Bastian Schweinsteiger may not sign for Juventus because his girlfriend doesn't fancy Turin. Steve Wilson thinks he should grow some balls :lol:

Bayern Munich midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger is on Juventus' radar for a January swoop but the deal may a non-starter because the player's girlfriend, Sarah Brandner, does not like the idea of moving to Turin. Excuse me, run that by me again…

Sadly this is not the first, and won't be the last, occasion where a player's career is dictated to him by his domineering missus. The cold hard facts are that the Bavarian ball-winner is the money-maker in their partnership, she needs him more than he needs her. It seems ludicrous that this talented professional athlete would allow the destination of his career to be dictated by the whims of a teenage girl.

The model previously dated boxer Vladimir Klitschko, presumably until he suggested a weekend away in Kiev, and has made her name largely since becoming attached to Schweini - the fact that she is only known in her homeland seems to be the basis of her self-centred opposition to the Italian switch. Although the 24-year-old claims he is playing better since he began dating her, he must surely realise that it is his own best interests that have to take precedence.

He has been at Bayern since 1998, making his pro debut in 2002, and while I am not suggesting that a failure to leave Munich would mark him as a failure - they too are a great and historic club - the whole scenario does make him look rather weak and limp. We have already seen how the once great Andriy Shevchenko was transformed into a neutered shadow of himself when he lost control of the trousers to his wife Kristen Pazik in 2006, how many more footballers must we lose under the thumbs of an assortment of European bimbos?

Barring injury, Schweinsteiger's career has around a decade left. He has plenty of time to make another move abroad in the future if this one does fall through, but if he is allowing the important decisions to be made by his other half then his bright potential may well be restricted to the Bundesliga. But where does it end? What if she doesn't fancy being on her own one weekend when the German national team calls? You may think that an extreme example but don't bet against a situation like that occurring before the decade is out.

What makes it all the more galling for Juventus fans who would like to see the young German in Turin is the fact that on the wages Bastian is getting he could fly his lover out to Turin every week if she did not want to move permanently herself. To be honest though, if Schweinsteiger is not man enough to stand up for himself off the pitch do Juventus really want him on the field in the important role currently held by Pavel Nedved? I'd suggest that they look elsewhere for a real man.

Channel 4
:lol2:

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Dunne is actually quite good, a real players player, does the jobs that they cant be botherd to do. however, no way do I want him here

Mar 30, 2006
Juve eye 'new Mascherano'
Monday 1 December, 2008
Discouraged by Javier Mascherano's high price tag, Juventus are reportedly ready to turn to Argentine youngster Franco Zuculini.

The Bianconeri are expected to strengthen the squad in the New Year as they prepare to launch a Scudetto challenge.

While the Turin giants have regularly been linked with Liverpool star Mascherano, they seem unwilling to enter a bidding war.

And they may have found a cheap alternative in 18-year-old midfield talent Zuculini.

The youngster is making a name for himself at Racing Club in Argentina's Primera Division and is looking for a chance in Europe.

According to Virgiliosport, Zuculini, who has regularly been compared to Mascherano, is on his way to Juventus in January.

Racing turned down a £2m bid from Udinese and Juve may need to come up with £6m, but that is a drop in the ocean compared to the money they would need for Mascherano.

The fact that Zuculini's agent is David Trezeguet's father Jorge makes a move to Juve look even more likely.
Mascherano is awesome but an impossible target so this is very interesting. I hope we manage to get this kid. In a few years we will hopefully have a bunch of top CMs with the development for Marchisio, Ekdal and possibly this guy.

CR clearly likes playing with 2 DM's and with Sissoko and these other young players we will have a good Center midfield in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)