The...I want this player to Juve thread (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
well that's funny because from the video i saw, i thought he was left-footed. Well... wrong guess then. :)
it could be that he also can cross with his left, but when he is considered as right foot i thought he is only able to play with the right ... but as he is young and pretty unknown the data could be incorrect on that site.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
So, Huntelaar was even cheaper than Amauri after all...

We also lost Alonso too, so hopefully we will concentrate on our real problem the defense!!
Time to look for a talent, or loan Ivanovic!
There also the chance to land the opportunity target, Toure, but that would cancel Poulsen's transfer and would also throw away from the window our new found wining formula, a 4-4-2 with one single DM and one CM...

After the x-mas Treze will return, so i guess, we dont need anymore cover upfront! Zanetii and Poulsen hopefully wont get injured at the same time again.
And even if they do, Marchisio and Tiago are valid alternatives.

But we need to take a look at our exposed defense. Zebina should return or else... We have to fix this issue once and for all!!! Keep in mind we have no real alternatives if Grygera gets injured!

So dear Santa, pls bring us a quality defender and keep our chronic winter crisis away...

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Heard a rumor that we may swap iaquinta for pasqual from fiorentina in january....a striker for a new LB. Got it off of transfermarketweb but not sure what newspaper
We signed Molinaro till 2013 and have De Ceglie. I don't see why we'd want Fiorentina's 3rd option at LB for Iaquinta.

Saw that coming. Still in Holland they're denying it but I'm pretty sure it'll happen. It makes sense but since when do Real buy players they need?

anyway, f*ck em' all and let's go for the new Ibra.

Marko Arnautović

:p

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
We signed Molinaro till 2013 and have De Ceglie. I don't see why we'd want Fiorentina's 3rd option at LB for Iaquinta.

Saw that coming. Still in Holland they're denying it but I'm pretty sure it'll happen. It makes sense but since when do Real buy players they need?

anyway, f*ck em' all and let's go for the new Ibra.

Marko Arnautović

but marko... Hes cack!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

We also lost Alonso too, so hopefully we will concentrate on our real problem the defense!!
Time to look for a talent, or loan Ivanovic!
There also the chance to land the opportunity target, Toure, but that would cancel Poulsen's transfer and would also throw away from the window our new found wining formula, a 4-4-2 with one single DM and one CM...

After the x-mas Treze will return, so i guess, we dont need anymore cover upfront! Zanetii and Poulsen hopefully wont get injured at the same time again.
And even if they do, Marchisio and Tiago are valid alternatives.

But we need to take a look at our exposed defense. Zebina should return or else... We have to fix this issue once and for all!!! Keep in mind we have no real alternatives if Grygera gets injured!

So dear Santa, pls bring us a quality defender and keep our chronic winter crisis away...

Maybe because Amauri is 10x the player??

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Maybe because Amauri is 10x the player??
right now he really is ...

at least until huntelaar does find the net on a regular basis in spain.

it will be funny to see what will happen, when rvn comes back from injury ...

i think huntelaar will be under a good amount of pressure when rvn will return to training ... either he delivers or will be benchwarmer behind rvn

with madrids sporting director i would not have wondered if the payed 10 m € for Ruggiero Rizzitelli . . .

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Seriously, doc, if you could turn back time, would you rather pay 20m for Huntelaar or 15m+Nocerino for Amauri?

If your choice is Huntelaar then nevermind, but if your choice is Amauri then i really don't understand why did you have to write the quoted sentence.

99.9% of the members here prefered KJH to Amauri (proudly saying that i was among the 0.1% :heart: ). Many of them will now choose Amauri.
This tells a lot about something that should have been clear to everyone, and that is: people who are getting payed to do the job (scouts, managers, directors) know much more about football and conducting football business than Alen and Cronios.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
i did say it back then (in the kjh vs amauri discussion) and i'll say it again ... huntelaar does not know how to beat defenders and hardly does create for himself ... just look how poor our game on the wings and the crosses were ... huntelaar would not have scored as much goals as amauri did ... considering that amauri is even better in the air because he has more strength i am really happy with the way amauri plays.

Again & Again i want fernando torris in juve

:)
yeah right... right now fernando torris is better than klaas jan hinteliir!

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Seriously, doc, if you could turn back time, would you rather pay 20m for Huntelaar or 15m+Nocerino for Amauri?

If your choice is Huntelaar then nevermind, but if your choice is Amauri then i really don't understand why did you have to write the quoted sentence.

99.9% of the members here prefered KJH to Amauri (proudly saying that i was among the 0.1% :heart: ). Many of them will now choose Amauri.
This tells a lot about something that should have been clear to everyone, and that is: people who are getting payed to do the job (scouts, managers, directors) know much more about football and conducting football business than Alen and Cronios.
While I get your point, that is a huge exaggeration. If you remove the 12 year olds who get their facts from FM and other cretin, you'd find that many of us wanted Amauri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)