The...I want this player to Juve thread (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Filipe Jorge, he played for Brazil in the copa america in 2004, the one that they won. Played for Galatasaray. He has 8 caps for his NT, the only reason he never got his chance was because of Ronaldinho and Alex. If you think Feindouno is a wizard, then watch this fucker play. Feindouno is played as a striker to accomodate him.

Khalfan Ibrahim was the best Asian player in 2006. One of the best wingers in Asia, fast and tricky, he's the Asian C.Ronaldo.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
i think renato augusto from leverkusen is great... i watched him now for a few times and he really has potential... but the overhyped thiago neves really faild to shine in hamburg till now... haven't seen him even playing for a while...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We dont, we dont play 3-5-2 or 3-4-3. He isnt good enough defensively in a 4 man defensive as an RB, and he doesnt have the best quality to play a more offensive winger position. Thats why Lippi wont have any idea what to do with him in the NT.

Unless Gasperini will become our coach, we wont have any use for Maggio.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
totally agree with Os...he is a real livewire going forward, but defensively he doesn't cut it for me...and with Juve's strength being its defense, I can't see him being a successful RB for us

Jul 15, 2006
There are reports in the peninsula that Milan are again tracking Udinese defender Cristian Zapata.

The Colombian international is still completing his recovery from a fractured cheek bone that he suffered while playing against Peru in a World Cup 2010 qualifier in June.

Milan approached Udinese to discuss the stopper's future during the summer, but the Friulani's £12m demands fell on deaf ears.

According to Sportmediaset, Rossoneri Vice-President Adriano Galliani still sees 22-year-old Zapata as the man to rejuvenate Milan's ageing back line.

Udinese have a number of defensive options with Dias Felipe set to return from injury and Maurizio Domizzi and Andrea Coda forming a central partnership and it has been suggested that Zapata may be allowed to leave.

While reports suggest that the Friulani would accept just £6m for Zapata, Juventus are also said to be lingering and a bidding war could escalate.

xkorpyon

Jan 13, 2008
There are reports in the peninsula that Milan are again tracking Udinese defender Cristian Zapata.

The Colombian international is still completing his recovery from a fractured cheek bone that he suffered while playing against Peru in a World Cup 2010 qualifier in June.

Milan approached Udinese to discuss the stopper's future during the summer, but the Friulani's £12m demands fell on deaf ears.

According to Sportmediaset, Rossoneri Vice-President Adriano Galliani still sees 22-year-old Zapata as the man to rejuvenate Milan's ageing back line.

Udinese have a number of defensive options with Dias Felipe set to return from injury and Maurizio Domizzi and Andrea Coda forming a central partnership and it has been suggested that Zapata may be allowed to leave.

While reports suggest that the Friulani would accept just £6m for Zapata, Juventus are also said to be lingering and a bidding war could escalate.
I hope we enter the race!! I would love to see Zapata or Santacroce in Juve!!!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
hey..Im new here..

first I will give my opinion
zapata is god..but in the midfield do you know modric ???
Inter must worry face our teams..
forza JUVE
Welcome. Yes, I do know Modric very well. I also agree Zapata is great. Inter won't have it easy against us although I am not fully convinced we will win there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)