The...I want this player to Juve thread (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Valeri was seriously injured last year I think. In an interview he said he really liked Juve so that's a good thing. Now, is he a good player? I saw a couple of games and he was ok. A bit slow though.

Never heard of the other guy before today. I know Maradona called him up for today's game but don't know what position he plays.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If Arsenal doesn't want a captain who can criticize the team, we'll take him off their hands. Gallas would form a good central pairing with Chiellini for about three years or play backup to Legrottaglie if we stick with the current regime. Lets make a move for him in January.. hopefully he'll want out after this nonsense.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Gallas no longer captain
Frenchman not in squad to face City

William Gallas has lost his Arsenal captaincy and will not play against Manchester City, according to Sky Sports News sources.

The move comes after Gallas spoke of unrest in the Arsenal camp on Thursday, including details of a bust-up during half-time in the recent 4-4 draw with Tottenham.

A number of former players have been quick to criticise Gallas for the outburst and it now appears as though Arsene Wenger has acted quickly to discipline the French defender.

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
I would say no, but given the circumstances, and if there is no chance of signing someone like Zapata or Santacroce, then yeah. Having Chiellini, Legro, Gallas, Mellberg and maybe Criscito next season looks damn solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)