The...I want this player to Juve thread (123 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Zuniga huh? I've heard good things about him and I think we we're linked with him a couple of years ago.

I'll check him out with Siena. We have good connections with them so it would be possible getting him this winter mercato since Zebina will be out 3 months.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You really think they interviewed him? Do you really think they interview ANYONE?

Its much more interesting to have schizofrenic writers that invision interviews all by their lonesome ;)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Zuniga huh? I've heard good things about him and I think we we're linked with him a couple of years ago.

I'll check him out with Siena. We have good connections with them so it would be possible getting him this winter mercato since Zebina will be out 3 months.
I've seen him twice with siena this season, nothing too impressive he was just OK. Not too much improvement over either grygera or zebina......

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
It is just the same stuff that kept on getting trotted out in the summer.

It will be reported in the next couple of days that a meeting has been organised between Roma and Aquilani to sort out a new contract and this leaking of rumours will just turn out to have been part of the bargaining process.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Seriously, what's so special about him? He's always injured and scores a goal from far once in a while. He's not really an upgrade to this years Tiago.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Seriously, what's so special about him? He's always injured and scores a goal from far once in a while. He's not really an upgrade to this years Tiago.
yeah,
but you forgot that he will pull off a rabona against milan every third year (when he is fit)

the funny thing is that aquilani will have more injuries than right now, if he is with us ... you gotta add the muscular injuries our team does suffer regularly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 123)