The...I want this player to Juve thread (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i wish we could have ochoa the gk from mexico. i think he is superb and its just a matter of time before he is snatched up by the big clubs. i dont know if he would accept to be buffon's sub but if he does i think it would be a great thing for our future.

trstra

Feb 15, 2008
Yep, they bought 50% of his contract a few days and will remain with Samp with a view of a permanent transfer there
:cry: He could be a great sub goalkeeper

i wish we could have ochoa the gk from mexico. i think he is superb and its just a matter of time before he is snatched up by the big clubs. i dont know if he would accept to be buffon's sub but if he does i think it would be a great thing for our future.
Football manager....

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Aimar is close to sign for Benfica.He'll cost about 8 m €.I wonder why we didn't even try to get him.It would be a risk to buy him but 8 m € for Aimar?C'mon...Xabi&Aimar and we'd be set in midfield.

Miki

Jun 18, 2008
Not much sense talking about it, but in-form Aimar is better than Diego imo. Having said that, he's been inconsistent last few years and there is little chance we would go for him.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Not much sense talking about it, but in-form Aimar is better than Diego imo. Having said that, he's been inconsistent last few years and there is little chance we would go for him.
No idea how you came to that opinion. Aimar hasn't been able to live up to his hype ever since the Champions League Semifinal in 2001.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Aimar? You mean the lightweight injury prone hyped up Argentine? He's good but Alonso's a better bet. And in case you guys haven't realized, we don't really want an attacking midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)