The...I want this player to Juve thread (84 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think that it is a good offer but since Trez is a loyal bianconeri and does a good job I`m also kind of against it
If they offer us Eto+10M for Trez I would say lets go for it (and we buy Huntelaar as well)

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Barca offer Eto for Trez (at least according to Goal.com...)
what do you think about it?
That rumour has been around all summer and it's BS.. Eto'o is a wanker, a deadly striker but a stuck prick all the same & I wouldn't trade that kinda person for a champion player in Trezeguet, even if he is 4 or so years older

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Lets be realistic here orgut :p eto + 10 m for trez...come on :p
I know it wouldn`t happen but it could
Barca seems to really want Trez and they insist of getting him
Eto is halfway out already so why not

By The Way our idiotic management strikes again sold 100% of Lanzafame

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Send him on loan to Siena:rolleyes:
I ment we already have DP and DP won`t be a sub so where do you see us using Ronaldinho?
unless Ronaldinho gets back to himself I can`t see it happening
If we look to a forward like DP we should look to a young one who wouldn`t mind playing as a sub and when the time comes take over from DP

or... we could wait for DP to run out of steams (probably when he retires) and then buy his successor and then it wouldn`t matter who we buy as long as he will be a forward (and great.. ofcourse..)

juveBIH

Jun 20, 2006
hey guys i have a quastion , what u think of PABLO AIMAR 28 year old maybe he doesnt play position that we need but i tought we gona make a move for him since his team is in second devision hes not even 10 mill ???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)