The...I want this player to Juve thread (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I would agree with scouts, we could have found quality outside of the obvious channels to improve us. But established players in established leagues, we were directly out of the competition. Not only financially but reputation wise we were rock bottom. We saw it with Milito, who I think is just above average anyways.

We really had the doors closed on us when it came to the market for players of the top leagues. But yes, it doesnt excuse it all, even if it was a tough scenario to work under.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think the Milito case was more to do with us being inept than anything else.

We'll see how Milito does next season before we can judge how "good" of a mistake it was, because I still think the player is pretty capable.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is a decent defender, saw it enough in Zaragoza. But has enough limits to not mourn the loss (and some of his less then impressive displays in Barca didnt sell the loss either) What oughta been mourned was the reality that was our loss of status we saw in practice with his deal and in general our mercato of being able only to get rejects in essense.

Though that was predictable after Serie B, seeing it in practice hit home to say the least.

P.S This season we have established ourselves and the market door that was closed last season is open, so there are no excuses this time to botch it up.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I know it's off-topic, but inter signed Lampard for 7,5mil pounds, and how much we are offering for Xabi...

On the other hand I'm conviced that Lampard will fail at Inter, unlike Xabi at Juve, it' just my humble opinion.

May 12, 2007
--------------------------Buffon

De Silvestri-----Santacroce----Chiellini---Lahm

Cammo-------Sissoko-----------Alonso---Schwiensteiger/Giovinco

----------------------Trez------------Amauri/Del P/Iaquinta

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Cigarini sparks bidding war
Saturday 28 June, 2008

Juventus and Fiorentina are fighting on the transfer market for Parma’s Azzurrini starlet Luca Cigarini, but there are hurdles for Anthony Reveillere.

The two clubs are notoriously bitter rivals and are set to race for the signature of Under-21 international Cigarini.

Following Parma’s relegation to Serie B, the midfielder could well be available for a cut-price fee.

Napoli are also interested in Cigarini, but the latest reports have the Viola and Bianconeri leading the way.

He only turned 22 a week ago, but already has 70 Serie A appearances and four goals under his belt.

Part of the Parma youth system, he has spent his entire career at the Tardini save for a one-year loan spell at Serie C1 outfit Sambenedettese in 2004-05.

Fiorentina are eager to take Cigarini as a replacement for the departed Fabio Liverani, who has been released to Palermo.

The Tuscans are also looking for a new defender, but problems have arisen for Frenchman Reveillere.

“At the moment there are no developments,” agent Fabrice Picot said of the Lyon star.

“I am fairly pessimistic, because when negotiations drag on like this they rarely reach anything solid at the end.”

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I can't see the need of capturing Cigarini, he can't possibly be the midfield big signing, and if not we don't need back up because we already have 2, and I'm not quite sure how good he is
:agree: we allready have marchisio to be our backup and i really doubt that cigarini is bitter than marchisio. Bitter look elsewhere and not waste our time trying to get him....

Mar 28, 2007
Corriere dello Sport - Juve, Diego: "La Juve sarebbe l'ideale"

Fonte: Corriere dello Sport
Diego gioca nel Werder Brema ma il suo futuro lo vuole in Italia. La Juve sarebbe la meta più gradita al giocatore: "E' una grande squadra, di tradizione, è piena di fuoriclasse e ha milioni di tifosi". La Juve potrebbe non essere la sola, perchè al brasiliano piace anche l'Iner: "Anche l'Inter va bene, è un gruppo forte. Entrambe le squadre avevano parlato con il Werder Brema, poi però non è successo nulla. Ma di soldi non si era discusso. Vorrei giocare in Italia. Non so però quando, io sono del Werder e ci sto bene, sono i club che mi cercano che devono farsi avanti". Su Totti: "E' il vostro giocatore che più adoro, ha grandi numeri e fa pure molti gol. Per me è il massimo e potrebbe giocare nella Seleçao".

he said, money is not the issue.. coz he wanna play in italy.. if i can translate correctly.. :D

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Corriere dello Sport - Juve, Diego: "La Juve sarebbe l'ideale"

Fonte: Corriere dello Sport
Diego gioca nel Werder Brema ma il suo futuro lo vuole in Italia. La Juve sarebbe la meta più gradita al giocatore: "E' una grande squadra, di tradizione, è piena di fuoriclasse e ha milioni di tifosi". La Juve potrebbe non essere la sola, perchè al brasiliano piace anche l'Iner: "Anche l'Inter va bene, è un gruppo forte. Entrambe le squadre avevano parlato con il Werder Brema, poi però non è successo nulla. Ma di soldi non si era discusso. Vorrei giocare in Italia. Non so però quando, io sono del Werder e ci sto bene, sono i club che mi cercano che devono farsi avanti". Su Totti: "E' il vostro giocatore che più adoro, ha grandi numeri e fa pure molti gol. Per me è il massimo e potrebbe giocare nella Seleçao".

he said, money is not the issue.. coz he wanna play in italy.. if i can translate correctly.. :D
Here's the english article

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=754925

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)