The...I want this player to Juve thread (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I saw Stuttgart - Bremen game last weekend. Although in defeat, I was really impressed (again and again) with Diego's performances. So energetic, so much vision and creativity.

If there was anyway we could get him, I'd seriously prefer him than trying to sign Klose.

Buy on AliExpress.com

andybandy

Aug 11, 2005
I think he has been mentioned before but I want Luka Modric. Saw him in Croatia vs Norway not long ago. He is brilliant. Very creative, good passing and scored a goal! Juve needs a new creative midfielder

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I think he has been mentioned before but I want Luka Modric. Saw him in Croatia vs Norway not long ago. He is brilliant. Very creative, good passing and scored a goal! Juve needs a new creative midfielder
:tup: :D

And he would be fairly cheap, Dinamo Zagreb wants about 10 million Euros for him.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
:tup: :D

And he would be fairly cheap, Dinamo Zagreb wants about 10 million Euros for him.
i heard alot of good things about modric(especially from u and vlatko :D) but it is a risk bringing him here and 10m is not cheap.Remember we will need a certain level of performance from next season(if we get promoted).
Not wonders, but at least something satisfactory, as we can't wait a long time on a player to adapt.

and considering he is young,inexperienced especially in serie A, it would be a risk that should be thought about very carefully by Secco and more importantly DD.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
i heard alot of good things about modric(especially from u and vlatko :D) but it is a risk bringing him here and 10m is not cheap.Remember we will need a certain level of performance from next season(if we get promoted).
Not wonders, but at least something satisfactory, as we can't wait a long time on a player to adapt.

and considering he is young,inexperienced especially in serie A, it would be a risk that should be thought about very carefully by Secco and more importantly DD.
Well darn me then! As soon as I started to appreciate young players, you disagree with me again. :D

I would like Modrić because of that creative spark in the midfield which is so needed in Juventus. And he is agressive too.

If he had some experienced players next to him, I would take the risk. We don´t have many young and energetic midfielders and IMO he is better than both Marchisio and Paro.

I would dare to compare him with Fabregas and we know what Fabregas did to us. :D

Jul 23, 2006
Inter have targeted Werder Bremen midfielder Diego Ribas da Cunha as a replacement for the departing Luis Figo.

The Nerazzurri are searching for young blood as the Portuguese winger will leave the club in June and the 22-year-old Brazilian is seen as an ideal alternative.

The South American is considered as one of the most promising talents around and was already paired with Inter in 2004, when Diego instead joined Porto.

The midfielder grew up at Santos and played alongside Robinho in their 2002 championship winning side.

He moved to Portugal in a £5m deal, where he won a Super Cup, the Intercontinental Cup in 2004 and League title in 2006.

Werder Bremen swooped last year and the youngster has immediately adapted to the tactics of boss Thomas Schaaf.

Diego made an impressive start in Bremen, where he has bagged eight goals and 10 assists, as well as three Player of the Month awards. He’s also been rewarded with Brazil caps.

The player, who is contracted until 2010, would arrive with the added bonus of an Italian passport, but has been valued at somewhere around £14m and Werder don’t want to sell.

Diego, also a reported target for Liverpool, would reportedly favour a move to Italy and Inter chief Massimo Moratti is considering making an offer in June.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)