The...I want this player to Juve thread (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 28, 2002
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Also. Ferguson has a history of selling big names just for personal issues; Kean, Stam, Beckham, Nistelrroy and Veron. The 2 seasons played by Veron in Mancherster were brilliant, he was the one with highest assist record even in the presence of Beckham and Scholes.
Did you watch Veron at Utd?

He only really turned up during champions league games. He was hit and miss at best in the EPl as he could not play his favoured regista role in Utd's midfield, but more decisively he could not take the pace of the EPL.

Dalton

Apr 6, 2006
I see this team for next season:

Gk: Buffon, Mirante

Df: Grygera, Metzelder, Cannavaro, Chiellini, Balzaretti,Luisao,Criscito, Molinaro, Kovac.

Mf: Ribery, G.Silva/Sissoko,C.Zanetti,Nedved,Marchionni,Mavuba,Paro,Salihamidzic.

St: Klose/Gilardino,Del Piero, Saviola, Palladino,Zalayeta.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Did you watch Veron at Utd?

He only really turned up during champions league games. He was hit and miss at best in the EPl as he could not play his favoured regista role in Utd's midfield, but more decisively he could not take the pace of the EPL.
Yeah, I watched nearly 85% of ManUTD matches when Veron was playing for them. Veron was better in the Champions League matches when compared to the EPL but I think that the main reason for this was Alex Ferguson as the role of Veron wasn't obvious in the centre midfield whether he was a defensive midfielder or a centre one in the presence of Roy Keane.

Neddy

Aug 8, 2006
Juve doesn't want to spend 20 million Euro on Barzagli. Thats why it isn't there.He strong at the back but Juve are going for other options with less money to spend on 1 player and bringing more players by saving some cash from that 20 million.
That sux..... Barzagli has been a dream for Juve, for so long now...... We ahve to bring him in yet! :agree:

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
He was a dream for you, not for Juve. :D 20mil. for a player like him is absurd
Of course, such a bid for Barzagli is huge, I think only 2 or 3 defenders in Europe deserve that price.

Hehe, you're right.... But i am sure that Barzagli have been a dream for Juve and a lot of Juve fans....
I want Barzagli to join us, this doesn't mean that I'm dreaming of him though. There are lots of world class defenders in Europe, the point here is that Barzagli has proved himself in Serie A besides being a regular defender in the Italian national team. :smoke:

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Why don't we negotiate Rosicky? I know that this sounds unlogical as this is his first season at Arsenal and he's started to adapt to the EPL. I still need him though, especially after his today's match against Wigan. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)