The...I want this player to Juve thread (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
Dec 28, 2006
I preffer barzagli cause Juve has a great tradition with Italian players en why should we stop that tradition?
Italia is the best football nationof the world, so they have some the best players..

i want to sign Barzagli and Toni for this reason

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Barzagli is a good player, certainly better than Metzelder, who has been pretty average of late. He is the best Italian CB in Italy that is remotely available.

Sissoko is good. He is a future midfield star. He has proven he can play at the top flight. He seems a better option than Mavuba. I hope Liverpool sign Macherano, than a move for Sissoko becomes alot more likely.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Barzagli is a good player, certainly better than Metzelder, who has been pretty average of late. He is the best Italian CB in Italy that is remotely available.

Sissoko is good. He is a future midfield star. He has proven he can play at the top flight. He seems a better option than Mavuba. I hope Liverpool sign Macherano, than a move for Sissoko becomes alot more likely.
:agree: agreed... I think Mascherano is Liverpool's ! they asked FIFA to approve the move !

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Barzagli is the best available right now ! :smoke:
I prefer both of them next year in Juve.:smoke:
Terrlizi of Sampdoria and Canini of Cagliari have to be taken into consideration. :cool:

I prefer us to buy both Metzelder and Barzagli, but if we look at the matter from the realsitic point of view, we'll find lots of Italian clubs are negotiating Barzagli while we are in pole positon to land Metzelder, :smoke:

I watched holland league higlights

Sneijder looks shine,we can consider him
I watched it as well and I think that we should consider him and Ryan Babbel. Both players will fit our playing style.

I read that Sneijder would be on free agents on the summer, wouldn't he?

Afterall he gets polished on weekends.
:cheesy:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Terlizzi? no, he's a scoring defender but can't defend. I'll take Barzagli instead. :D
For the future let,s go for Canini and Ranocchia.

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
Buffon, Chiellini, HEINZE, BARZAGLI , ZAMBROTTA back to rb, QUARESMA on the left, Nedved on the middle, PAULO ASSUNÇAO , Camoranesi, DP and HENRY (to replace Trez)

These are my wishes for the 1st team :)

Inara

Dec 14, 2006
Unfortunately, I think the only players Lyon would be willing to negotiate over are Abidal and Malouda (and neither of them will be cheap). Lyon bought a promising left-back this winter to prepare for Abidal's departure, and Ben Arfa is being groomed to take Malouda's place.

I think that's going to be pretty much it from a Lyon sale. Maybe Alou Diarra, if the rumors about Duscher coming to Lyon are true.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Malouda would be a perfect Nedved´s replacement, he can defend and attack.

Also IMO as a dream Nedved´s replacement would be Ribery or Schweinsteiger. These players would add a lot to Juventus chances for a good next season.

Too bad these players (except Schweini) are wanted by half of European teams in better situation and with more money to spend and personally I don´t see why they should join Juventus unless they want to be coached by DD.

One more advantage is that we have some French players which could try to persuade Ribery/Malouda to join us. The big problem I see is that Lyon/Marseille would sell these two to the highest bidder and I don´t think we will spend a fortune on one player, it wouldn´t be smart.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
:agree: , Malouda is more of a conventional winger than the type of neddy and ribery. Hes more like an english traditional winger who likes to hug the line and supply crosses.

we need players that offer more than especially play making abilities.

anyway i want Jorge Andrade

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I've heard that Lyon are in a pole position to sign Trezegol. If that's the case then we should take this opportunity and give them Trez + 20 million for Fred.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Trez PLUS 20m for Fred??? WHAT? I guess you meant Lyon giving us Fred + 20m for Trez right. 14m + Fred would be ok but I don't think he's ready to be a starter at Juve yet. Toni, Klose and even Gilardino would be fine.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
good luck having a club spend more than 15 million on Trez. The reason that Fred will cost so much is that Lyon always overprices their players. Plus Fred is only 24. I agree that Klose and Toni would be fine deals. However should those deals not happen we should go for guys like Fred. Not only can we offer them Trez and get Fred, but in the future we can establish a good buisness connection so it would be easier for us to get other players from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)