The...I want this player to Juve thread (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Metzelder's body balanced is often horizontal because he's always stretchered off the pitch. :D

I'd take Pablo from Atletico but he would cost a lot and don't know if he's performing like last season. Let's go for Mertesacker. BArzagli is a Legrottaglie and costs like Mert.
I still love Metzelder though. :p

Barzagli is better than Legrottaglie in his prime. But if I consider Barzagli as having the same style and type of player like Legrottaglie (I mean that soft), So I don't want Barzagli. Both Metzelder and Mertsacker are far tougher than Barzagli.

The point here is that I want an international Italian defender in Juve. :D

I heard good things about him and we were linked with him. I'm not sure if he's that solid defensively, same with Benfica's Luisao.
I'm not a fan of Brazilian defenders. :pumpkin:

mark77 said:
Well, he's better than what we've seen from our defenders this year although he didn't impress me one bit this season. :(
I haven't watched him a lot so far this season to judge, but I liked his performance in the WC especially against Ukraine. I know that his performance nowadays is the thing that have to be taken into consideration. :eyebrows:

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
If Mascherano goes to Liverpool, all those rumours about Sissoko become more real, since they will have 4 world class mids who all prefer playing in the middle (Xabi, Gerrard, Sissoko, Mascherano). At least 1 will be benched, and im sure they wouldn't mind becoming first team regulars for Juve.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
If Mascherano goes to Liverpool, all those rumours about Sissoko become more real, since they will have 4 world class mids who all prefer playing in the middle (Xabi, Gerrard, Sissoko, Mascherano). At least 1 will be benched, and im sure they wouldn't mind becoming first team regulars for Juve.
Only one is world class there ----> Gerrard. :smoke:

Yeah, he will go to Milan.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Palermo are asking too much for him and because of that I think Juventus will give up on him, Milan can offer more.

Besides, in last interview he gave he said he is not sure where he will play next season, maybe he will even stay in Palermo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)