The...I want this player to Juve thread (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I've heard that Lyon are in a pole position to sign Trezegol. If that's the case then we should take this opportunity and give them Trez + 20 million for Fred.
WTF??? u play too much fm man

fred alone is realistically valued the same as trez, if not more. and besides under new laws cuz trez has played for juve for over 7 yrs hes allowed to go for a cut price of about 10 mill.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
good luck having a club spend more than 15 million on Trez. The reason that Fred will cost so much is that Lyon always overprices their players. Plus Fred is only 24. I agree that Klose and Toni would be fine deals. However should those deals not happen we should go for guys like Fred. Not only can we offer them Trez and get Fred, but in the future we can establish a good buisness connection so it would be easier for us to get other players from them.
If Lyon won´t offer more than 15 million Euros for Trez, some other club will. Last summer we rejected ManUtd offer of 25 mil. Euros and Trez´s price won´t drop 10 mil. Euros in just one season.

Besides, I think Klose, Gilardino or Huntelaar have much more to offer than Fred.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
If Lyon won´t offer more than 15 million Euros for Trez, some other club will. Last summer we rejected ManUtd offer of 25 mil. Euros and Trez´s price won´t drop 10 mil. Euros in just one season.

Besides, I think Klose, Gilardino or Huntelaar have much more to offer than Fred.
no his price has droped to 10 mill due to his 7 yr commitment to juve

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Terlizzi? no, he's a scoring defender but can't defend. I'll take Barzagli instead. :D
For the future let,s go for Canini and Ranocchia.
I prefer both Metzelder and Barzagli to Terlizzi, the latter is still a stud though. :smoke:

Who is Ranocchia?

:agree: , Malouda is more of a conventional winger than the type of neddy and ribery. Hes more like an english traditional winger who likes to hug the line and supply crosses.
Exactly my thought. Malouda is very good winger but he isn't versatile like Nedved and Ribery.

In yesterday's match between France and Argentine, Ribery played on both flanks and he was the only creative player in France's midfield.

Trez PLUS 20m for Fred??? WHAT? I guess you meant Lyon giving us Fred + 20m for Trez right. 14m + Fred would be ok but I don't think he's ready to be a starter at Juve yet. Toni, Klose and even Gilardino would be fine.
I prefer to sell Trezegut to Lyon for £10 million and to buy both Toni and Klose for £16 million, also Pizarro for free. We'll have a great front line by then. :rolleyes:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Ridicoulous. If we receive only 15 million Euros for Trez, then we should have sold him last summer when he worthed much more. Practically, if we sell Trez we will have to add more money beside the sum we received to get his replacement unless we get for example, Pizzaro for free and Klose for around 20 mil. €. That way we would get 2 strikers for 20 mil. € and lose only Trez for 15 mil. €.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
WTF??? u play too much fm man

fred alone is realistically valued the same as trez, if not more. and besides under new laws cuz trez has played for juve for over 7 yrs hes allowed to go for a cut price of about 10 mill.
Huh? That's what I am saying. Trez is valued around 10-15 million. Fred is probably valued around 20-25 million, but because hs an important part of Lyon he's going to cost us 10-15 more million euros.

enlighten me. What Club will offer more than 15 milllion for a player that is 30 yearls old and is not even topping the chart for goals scroed in serie B when he was supposed to be a deadly finisher? I very much doubt ManU offered any kind of money for us for Trezeguet. YOu can foget about ENglish clubs gouing for Trez. If Sheva floped in the EPL then so will Trez. The year to cash in on Trez was last year.

Klose and Huntelaar should be our first chioces though. Gila should not.

Does that mean we have to accept the minimal offer for him?
no but it means we have to be aware of how much clubs will be willing to spend on him. I'd be glad f we can get something like 20 million out of trez. But we won't (plus his contract expires when? 2008?)

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Ridicoulous. If we receive only 15 million Euros for Trez, then we should have sold him last summer when he worthed much more. Practically, if we sell Trez we will have to add more money beside the sum we received to get his replacement unless we get for example, Pizzaro for free and Klose for around 20 mil. €. That way we would get 2 strikers for 20 mil. € and lose only Trez for 15 mil. €.
Alessio Secco has put £24M for the transfer market, also don't forget the players that we are going to sell by the end of the season and the loaned players. So, by selling Trezeguet for around £10M and then landing both Klose and Pizarro for just £13M, this wouldn't mean that we'd lose but prctically we added one extra attacker to our squad.

I hope we'll recieve £14M for Trzeguet, and this will be much better. :smoke:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
enlighten me. What Club will offer more than 15 milllion for a player that is 30 yearls old and is not even topping the chart for goals scroed in serie B when he was supposed to be a deadly finisher? I very much doubt ManU offered any kind of money for us for Trezeguet. YOu can foget about ENglish clubs gouing for Trez. If Sheva floped in the EPL then so will Trez. The year to cash in on Trez was last year.

Klose and Huntelaar should be our first chioces though. Gila should not.

no but it means we have to be aware of how much clubs will be willing to spend on him. I'd be glad f we can get something like 20 million out of trez. But we won't (plus his contract expires when? 2008?)
Manchester United DID offer that money last summer, Juventus confirmed that news. And what is this nonsense that Trez would be a flop in EPL? Trez and Sheva are two completely different players, personally I think Trez would be succesfull in any league.

Then again why should Gila not be in our plans? I find him a better player than slow and clumsy Luca Toni.

And I agree that last year was the last chance of selling Trez. Having said that, I prefer Trezeguet stays with us.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Manchester United DID offer that money last summer, Juventus confirmed that news. And what is this nonsense that Trez would be a flop in EPL? Trez and Sheva are two completely different players, personally I think Trez would be succesfull in any league.

Then again why should Gila not be in our plans? I find him a better player than slow and clumsy Luca Toni.

And I agree that last year was the last chance of selling Trez. Having said that, I prefer Trezeguet stays with us.

Trez would Flop in the EPL. That's not an opinion, that's a fact. Trez is lazy, not physical enough, has no Defensive skills, does not run after or fight for balls that are outside the penalty area . All this = a recipe for disaster in the EPL. Those are skills that are required from forwards in the EPL.

I prefer Trex stay with us us well, bt if he is lacking motivation/wants to leave, then it could cause disharmony in the lockeroom that would ultimately affect the performances on the pitch.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Manchester United obviously didn´t think Trez would be a flop and Ferguson doesn´t often make mistakes in player choices for his club. Alan Shearer didn´t exactly had all the qualities you say that are required for EPL and yet, he was one of the best scorers there.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
After the departure of Nistelrooy, Ferguson has been looking forward to signing a big name for his front line. I think he is considering Trezeguet for the next season as a replacement for Ruud.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Manchester United obviously didn´t think Trez would be a flop and Ferguson doesn´t often make mistakes in player choices for his club. Alan Shearer didn´t exactly had all the qualities you say that are required for EPL and yet, he was one of the best scorers there.
But Alan Shearer was already accustomed to the style of the EPL. Trez is a 30 year old striker that has never played in England. How long will it take for him to adapt?

And I disagree. Ferguson has made quite a few bad chioces in the past few seasons. Ahem:

Veron
Silvestre
Forlan
Djemba Djemba
Kleberson
Richardon
Bellion
Phil Neville

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
After the departure of Nistelrooy, Ferguson has been looking forward to signing a big name for his front line. I think he is considering Trezeguet for the next season as a replacement for Ruud.
I'm hearing Both Huntelaar and Torres. Torres, Like Macherano is very overrated though.

And they won't need a new striker if Saha stays healthy and Rossi comes back from loan.

Mark83:

I understand. It's that most of those players were in the past few seasons though

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Huh? That's what I am saying. Trez is valued around 10-15 million. Fred is probably valued around 20-25 million, but because hs an important part of Lyon he's going to cost us 10-15 more million euros.
Originally Posted by Lion View Post
I've heard that Lyon are in a pole position to sign Trezegol. If that's the case then we should take this opportunity and give them Trez + 20 million for Fred.

and im telling u fred is not worth 20-25 mill

certainly not trez and 20 mill which is about 30 mill for fred

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Lion said:
And I disagree. Ferguson has made quite a few bad chioces in the past few seasons. Ahem:

Veron
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Also. Ferguson has a history of selling big names just for personal issues; Kean, Stam, Beckham, Nistelrroy and Veron. The 2 seasons played by Veron in Mancherster were brilliant, he was the one with highest assist record even in the presence of Beckham and Scholes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)