The...I want this player to Juve thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
In condition that we sell some players (I'm not going to mention them since the thread's title is I want this player to Juve), I need Cannavaro, Metzelder, Canini, Ribery, Diego, Ljunberg, Gasparroni, Lampard, Paulocci, Pizarro and Toni.

• Metzelder, Ljunberg and Pizarro will cost us nothing, as they will be on free agents in the summer.
  • Both Cannavaro and Canini will cost us around £6M
  • Lampard will cost us just £8M. As according to the new FIFA law, as a player, whose age is 28 or more and served already 3 of his contract, can buy the rest of his contract for £8M on the maximum.
  • Ribery is the most expensine in my wish list, I think he is valued around £13M.
  • Toni won't cost us a lot as his price is nearly as the price of Trezegut, who most probably on his way out of Delle Alpi.
  • Diego won't cost us more than £8M.
  • Both Gasparroni and Paulocci are already ours. Paulocci is to replace Bojinove, who is most probably will return to Fiorentina after the end of his loan.

So, the amount of required funds are around £35M. Secco has stated that Juventus had put £24M to be spent in the summer for the transfers. Secco negotiating talents and the players, who we are going to sell, may reduce the £11M gap between the amount of money we put (£24M) and the amount of money required for landing the players in the wish list of mine (£35M).

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
In condition that we sell some players (I'm not going to mention them since the thread's title is I want this player to Juve), I need Cannavaro, Metzelder, Canini, Ribery, Diego, Ljunberg, Gasparroni, Lampard, Paulocci, Pizarro and Toni.

• Metzelder, Ljunberg and Pizarro will cost us nothing, as they will be on free agents in the summer.
  • Both Cannavaro and Canini will cost us around £6M
  • Lampard will cost us just £8M. As according to the new FIFA law, as a player, whose age is 28 or more and served already 3 of his contract, can buy the rest of his contract for £8M on the maximum.
  • Ribery is the most expensine in my wish list, I think he is valued around £13M.
  • Toni won't cost us a lot as his price is nearly as the price of Trezegut, who most probably on his way out of Delle Alpi.
  • Diego won't cost us more than £8M.
  • Both Gasparroni and Paulocci are already ours. Paulocci is to replace Bojinove, who is most probably will return to Fiorentina after the end of his loan.

So, the amount of required funds are around £35M. Secco has stated that Juventus had put £24M to be spent in the summer for the transfers. Secco negotiating talents and the players, who we are going to sell, may reduce the £11M gap between the amount of money we put (£24M) and the amount of money required for landing the players in the wish list of mine (£35M).
too many players. I want Ribery but he will want Cl. Gasbarroni hasnt impressed me and we should sell him. Diego will cost much more than £8million. I think he is about £14m according to Channel4

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
too many players. I want Ribery but he will want Cl. Gasbarroni hasnt impressed me and we should sell him. Diego will cost much more than £8million. I think he is about £14m according to Channel4
If you give yourself a mull, you'll perceive that we have lots of players that we should sell. Therefore, buying 9 or more players is expected, besides we need a competitive squad.

Regarding Diego, I value him around £10M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)