The...I want this player to Juve thread (52 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2006
barzagli
zacardo
esposito
hantalaar

zibena out

as for "neddy's replacement" i dont think that we must replace him we simply change how the team operates but can DD do it??

lippi did it when he replaced zizou with neddy who is completly different but the team played differently when that happened

another question can we get a player of the caliber of zizou or neddy ?? and who might have such qualities

currently the closest available player i can think about arjen roben because of his clashes with chelsea but he will be expensive

othe candidate is robinho but i still dont think he would be any good outside spain plus ruben is much better fighter and have greater power IMO

ofcourse if we can snach kaka that would be great but even then i will still hate him in person as i did ibra

it's only me or we got new players to net ? :D

kaka ? lets dreaming dude :oops:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I know it's too late since his value is high now but Dani Alves rocks!!! I wanted him with Juve 3 years ago before Sevilla got Maresca for 2 freakin' million euros. I guess we'll settle for Grygera. :)

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
If we believe what we read and what DD, Cobolli-Gigli and Blanc say, it's a given we are getting 3 stars in the club next year + 2/3 free players.

I hope it's not 3 stars replacing the departures of Gigi, Trez and Camo. We woudn't get better so it must be 3 stars added to the ones we have. Maybe Trez or Camo could possibly leave.

The 2/3 players could be a backup Keeper(Mirante won't play another year as backup), a Right Back and another player.

Palermo's Fontana is free but he's 37. Could use him for a year. Chimenti is also free. :p Don't think Stijnen is free but could possibly have one year left on his contract and pay a penalty fee.
It doesn't matter what backup we have if Gigi is there and healthy.

The Right Back could be Grygera from Ajax and the other player could be Renne's Faty(not sure if he's on a free).

The top 3 stars could be Barzagli, Mascherano and Klose. Management said it's one for each position. Still, I want us to find Neddy's replacement. You can't replace Pavel but a player half as good as the ex-Golden Ball winner will do.

Stijnen, Grygera, Faty, Barzagli, Mascherano, Klose?

free transfer = beckham??? u never no :D

Dalton

Apr 6, 2006
Future Team:

GK: Buffon, MIrante

DF: Grygera,Luisao,Samuel,Chiellini,Birindelli,Boumsong,Faty,Balzaretti,Criscito.

MF: Camoranesi,Mascherano,Mavuba,Van Persie,Marchionni,C.Zanetti,Paro,Marchisio,Nedved,Gakpe.

ATT: Trezeguet,Del Piero, Klose, Palladino, Zalayeta.

pUnk

Jul 16, 2006
we need 1 CB(replacement for boumsong)Barzagli or Givet...kovac is ok if you ask me....1CM L.Gonzalez(FC.Porto) or someone better....and in AT Klose or Huntelaar....

..........................................Buffon............................................

Birindelli............Barzagli(Givet).....................Kovac...............Chiellini...

Camoranesi.........D.Piero...................Zanetti(L.Gonzalez).......Nedved...

...............................Trezeguet(Huntelaar)..........Bojinov(Klose).............

D.Piero will be a playmaker...and we really need one......and i think Nedved is staing with as another ear.....next ear we find a replacement for Nedved....lets not rush....Nedved is playing verry good now!!!!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Would have thought in terms of a Nedved replacement Van der Vaart or Diego are probably the two top creative midfielders that would be within our price range. Thats only because they are not yet at particularly big clubs so Juve may be able to bully them into sellin.

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
we need 1 CB(replacement for boumsong)Barzagli or Givet...kovac is ok if you ask me....1CM L.Gonzalez(FC.Porto) or someone better....and in AT Klose or Huntelaar....

..........................................Buffon............................................

Birindelli............Barzagli(Givet).....................Kovac...............Chiellini...

Camoranesi.........D.Piero...................Zanetti(L.Gonzalez).......Nedved...

...............................Trezeguet(Huntelaar)..........Bojinov(Klose).............

D.Piero will be a playmaker...and we really need one......and i think Nedved is staing with as another ear.....next ear we find a replacement for Nedved....lets not rush....Nedved is playing verry good now!!!!
if we keep playing with birindelli we have a really bright future ahead of us... give me a break

pUnk

Jul 16, 2006
not necesaraly birrindelli...i've wanted to underline the fact with that formation that we need a playmaker,boumsong plays like shit and Nedved is going to keep up the good work!!

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
As you know Juve always tend to sign one big name player every season that they haven't been linked with at all and then suddenly they sign them out of nowhere i.e. Vieira, Cannavaro. Toni hasn't been paired with Juve yet and we need a new striker and I think that we have a chance of getting this guy and I believe that he would be an excellent signing better than Klose and ok he may not be one for the future like Hunterlaar but still a good signing neverless. Your thoughts on this...

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
Would have thought in terms of a Nedved replacement Van der Vaart or Diego are probably the two top creative midfielders that would be within our price range. Thats only because they are not yet at particularly big clubs so Juve may be able to bully them into sellin.
I don't think Diego will move now. Van der Vaart is possible, especially when Hamburg keeps its bad form (and maybe even get relegated :rofl2:). I would love too see him at Juve.

Phillip II

Nov 30, 2006

Buffon; Grygera, Givet,Barzagli, Chiellini; Camoranesi,Mascherano,Nedved;Del Piero;Klose,Trezeguet.
Too many new faces, but nothing's impossibile :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)