The...I want this player to Juve thread (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

roberto*baggio

*Roberto Baggio*
Dec 3, 2006
i think it's difficult to sign major stars in january that's why i agree that we should go for italian new talents and youngsters for example
1-Andrea russotto from treviso he is the new baggio or del piero thats why liverpool is going after him and he is 17 yrs old
2-pasquale foggia (the left winger of italian uneder 21) he is a fast and a talented dribler i dunno where he is playing now but i only know that he is from milan and on loan
3-mascara the forward player of catania he is a wonderful striker he's got the guts the dribling and a good shooter from the edge of the area he looks like the style of dinatale but he is younger by 2 yrs
4- graziano pelle the forward player of cesena he is young and tall and a fighting attacker he was the italian scorer in world cup of youth in netherlands in 2005
5- At last we could bring back gasbarroni from parma and blasi freom fiorentina
they are doing great this season and thats obvious to every one

Buy on AliExpress.com

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
I would like the following players to get young like (24-25 years old and play for juve):

Angelo Peruzzi

Ciro Ferrara, Paolo Montero, Fabio Cannavaro, Thuram

Pavel Nedved, Zizou, Davids, Del Piero

Vialli, Trezeguet

:))))

And play against Inter :)))

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
FIFAWM06 said:
Mark, if true this would be amazing to land Luisao:smoke: :agree:
I read somewhere that Luisao would cost 7-8 million € and that Juventus is close to sign him, but also they could offer Miccoli to reduce the price.

However, Miccoli said that he could also play for Juve next season, so I don´t know what to think anymore.

Other sources say that Wolfsburg is interested in Miccoli and that Miccoli was offered to Werder in exchange for Klose.:confused:

About Luisao, how good is he? I presume you watched him play?

Because some members here say that he is just average...

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
mark77 said:
Luisao is great in the air, great on corner, makes Boumsong mistakes on defense though. :(
It is hard to expect from any (even the best) defender to never make a mistake.

Does he make that kind of mistakes often?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I have some Benfica friends and that's what they told me, I don't think he makes 1-2 per game but my guess is that he's better than what we have right now.

I miss Big Igor. :( Even Legrottaglie was playing well.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Igor will come back soon, but I don´t think he is a player he used to be under Lippi.

We´ll see how he deals with his fitness now, Legro is so unlucky...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
See from various sources the rumours around Mascherano coming to Juve are surfacing again. Quality signing if it comes off. Sounds more likely to be summer than january though.

RoBi

Dec 22, 2005
totti.

is that so much to ask?

ok seriously, i reallly want amauri, this guy is quite good, im just not sure how old he is.

The other players are Quaresma and Hleb.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
If we believe what we read and what DD, Cobolli-Gigli and Blanc say, it's a given we are getting 3 stars in the club next year + 2/3 free players.

I hope it's not 3 stars replacing the departures of Gigi, Trez and Camo. We woudn't get better so it must be 3 stars added to the ones we have. Maybe Trez or Camo could possibly leave.

The 2/3 players could be a backup Keeper(Mirante won't play another year as backup), a Right Back and another player.

Palermo's Fontana is free but he's 37. Could use him for a year. Chimenti is also free. :p Don't think Stijnen is free but could possibly have one year left on his contract and pay a penalty fee.
It doesn't matter what backup we have if Gigi is there and healthy.

The Right Back could be Grygera from Ajax and the other player could be Renne's Faty(not sure if he's on a free).

The top 3 stars could be Barzagli, Mascherano and Klose. Management said it's one for each position. Still, I want us to find Neddy's replacement. You can't replace Pavel but a player half as good as the ex-Golden Ball winner will do.

Stijnen, Grygera, Faty, Barzagli, Mascherano, Klose?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Grygera to replace Zebina or Birindelli, f**k, even both! :D

Faty to replace Legro or Boum-Boum.

Barzagli for Tudor.

Nothing wrong with that.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I'd like to see Rosiscky, but its almost impossible given that he is in his 2nd year at Arsenal :tdown:
De Rossi from Roma is an awsome DM...yet cant see this move happens as well :eyebrows: :smoke:

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
barzagli
zacardo
esposito
hantalaar

zibena out

as for "neddy's replacement" i dont think that we must replace him we simply change how the team operates but can DD do it??

lippi did it when he replaced zizou with neddy who is completly different but the team played differently when that happened

another question can we get a player of the caliber of zizou or neddy ?? and who might have such qualities

currently the closest available player i can think about arjen roben because of his clashes with chelsea but he will be expensive

othe candidate is robinho but i still dont think he would be any good outside spain plus ruben is much better fighter and have greater power IMO

ofcourse if we can snach kaka that would be great but even then i will still hate him in person as i did ibra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)