The...I want this player to Juve thread (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
Please stop rumoring about Huntelaar! At least the name doesn't fit Juventus:)
Your gonna talk so much about him that Juve may really buy him:(

We need fighters!!! I don't know much about Mascherano but I guess we need more of a player like Davids in midfield;

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

Buffon; Grygera, Givet,Barzagli, Chiellini; Camoranesi,Mascherano,Nedved;Del Piero;Klose,Trezeguet.
Too many new faces, but nothing's impossibile :)

:D Nice work, compatriot. :tup:

You forgot to add a creative midfielder.

pUnk

Jul 16, 2006
we should stick with 4-4-2 beacause is better....we have AT and DF!!and we don't have enought money to buy this players..maibey Mascherano,Klose and Barzagli(Givet)!!in the DF i would stick with Kovac because he plays pretty well!!!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Barzagli He is who we really need we should find an Italian centre Midfielder like how we had tachh and maresca i miss them both so bad :cry:
Tacchinardi will come back in the summer, but I don´t see how he can improve our game.

We need players who can make the difference.

Let´s say we find a new Veron or Kaka in South America. :D

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Here's a list of free players for the summer of 2007 that play in Italy:

keepers
defense
mids
forwards

We could find our backup keeper if we loan Mirante. Pagliuca(too old), Pelizzoli or Fontana would do the job. Chimenti?

Zoro, Zauri, Gastaldello would be ok backups, Dainelli is the best of the bunch.

Mids and forwards suck. Corini is too old and is losing is touch.

Grygera(RB starter) and Saviola(DP reserve) would be the best choices for the ones outside Italy.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Let's get a fantasista, a player who can hold the ball, look around and show moments of brilliance. Juve haven't had one since Zidane. We have DP but he's a forward. So yeah, get a fantasista.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Let's get a fantasista, a player who can hold the ball, look around and show moments of brilliance. Juve haven't had one since Zidane. We have DP but he's a forward. So yeah, get a fantasista.
We can't play with one in a 4-4-2, the left or right attacking player could do that in a 4-3-3 but who? Diego costs a fortune, we're not getting Ronaldinho, Messi, Kakà...Let's get Palacio instead and play him on the left with Trez(or Klose) and Palladino with DP on the bench unfortunately.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Here's a list of free players for the summer of 2007 that play in Italy:

keepers
defense
mids
forwards

We could find our backup keeper if we loan Mirante. Pagliuca(too old), Pelizzoli or Fontana would do the job. Chimenti?

Zoro, Zauri, Gastaldello would be ok backups, Dainelli is the best of the bunch.

Mids and forwards suck. Corini is too old and is losing is touch.

Grygera(RB starter) and Saviola(DP reserve) would be the best choices for the ones outside Italy.

you can add these ones also(not 100% sure)

Sereni(GK), Metzelder(D C), Salihamidzic(M RL) Beckham(AM R), Lupoli(ST), C. Pizarro(ST).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)