The...I want this player to Juve thread (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
sateeh said:
@mark- great plan and effective players, but am not a big fan of alot of players leaving and bringing like a new team, so lets hope our management could keep the backbone of the current team.
of course, that's why I said if they all left. 2-3 new players in the starting 11 would do it for next season IMO.

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
mark77 said:
of course, that's why I said if they all left. 2-3 new players in the starting 11 would do it for next season IMO.
:agree:
The management will need to get its balls back by the summer.We need our top players to stay here, and imo the best way is by showing them that there is a genuine attempt to rebuild the squad for a soon title attempt and CL spot contention within the year.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
mark77 said:
Cobolli wants the scudetto for 2008 and I should remind you that the CL final is in Rome in 2009. ;)

Let's say(worst case scenario) we sacrifice Buffon, Trezeguet and Camoranesi.

I say we replace them with Amelia, Huntelaar and Ribéry. We shouldn't accept offers lower than 55m € for the best keeper in the world, 20m for Trezeguet and 10m for Camo.

Amelia, Huntelaar and Ribéry would cost about a total of 45m €. That leaves us with 40m € to spend elsewhere + the money we get for other players we sell.

OUT: Buffon, Birindelli, Tudor, Giannichedda, Mirante(loan), Camoranesi, Trezeguet, Belardi, Guzman, Zalayeta, Zebina, De Ceglie(loan), Legrottaglie, Urbano, Miccoli, Kapo, Olivera...

IN: Amelia, Pisani, Barzagli, Mascherano, Sicignano, , Ribéry, Huntelaar, Trini, Sneijder, Milito, Sagnol, Faty.

Amelia; Sagnol, Kovac, Barzagli, Chiellini; Ribéry, Mascherano, Zanetti, Sneijder; Huntelaar, Bojinov.

Sicignano; Pisani, Faty, Boumsong, Balzaretti; Marchionni, Paro, Marchisio, Nedved; Milito, Palladino. Trini, Piccolo, Del Piero.

I have no doubt we will keep 1-2 or even 3 of our top guns if we really want to contend for the Serie A and CL. That's our pee-wee management to decide.
Impressive on paper as always, but I can't see us revolutionising our squad like that. Instead of keeping just 3 of our top guns, i'd say, we're only going to bring in a max 3 top guns(and maybe a few fringe squad players). I think we'd only need, if at all, to sacrifice one of Buffon or Trezeguet. Camoranesi would have more worth keeping, as his contribution on the field outweighs the transfer money he'd bring in. I don't see the use of selling the likes of Giannichedda and Birindelli, good squad players and they wouldn't be worth selling for a million a player.
Besides changing a squad as much isn't a good idea. Serie B is the perfect place for us to build a team that gels, only for us to completely change it around in Serie A; bad idea.

Main objective for me, would be brining a central defender and a offensive midfielder/winger to replace, longterm anyway, Nedved.

Jul 2, 2006
mark77 said:
Cobolli wants the scudetto for 2008 and I should remind you that the CL final is in Rome in 2009. ;)

Let's say(worst case scenario) we sacrifice Buffon, Trezeguet and Camoranesi.

I say we replace them with Amelia, Huntelaar and Ribéry. We shouldn't accept offers lower than 55m € for the best keeper in the world, 20m for Trezeguet and 10m for Camo.

Amelia, Huntelaar and Ribéry would cost about a total of 45m €. That leaves us with 40m € to spend elsewhere + the money we get for other players we sell.

OUT: Buffon, Birindelli, Tudor, Giannichedda, Mirante(loan), Camoranesi, Trezeguet, Belardi, Guzman, Zalayeta, Zebina, De Ceglie(loan), Legrottaglie, Urbano, Miccoli, Kapo, Olivera...

IN: Amelia, Pisani, Barzagli, Mascherano, Sicignano, , Ribéry, Huntelaar, Trini, Sneijder, Milito, Sagnol, Faty.

Amelia; Sagnol, Kovac, Barzagli, Chiellini; Ribéry, Mascherano, Zanetti, Sneijder; Huntelaar, Bojinov.

Sicignano; Pisani, Faty, Boumsong, Balzaretti; Marchionni, Paro, Marchisio, Nedved; Milito, Palladino. Trini, Piccolo, Del Piero.

I have no doubt we will keep 1-2 or even 3 of our top guns if we really want to contend for the Serie A and CL. That's our pee-wee management to decide.
you want completely new team,this players cannot to be team in a few months

imo Del Piero,Trezeguet,Camoranesi and Buffon will stay.

scout

Juventino Vero
Nov 18, 2006
vorrei dare la mia opinione su qualce giocatore, che penso sarebbe da Juve!

Per prima cosa vorrei farvi notare un giocatore che gioca al San Lorenzo (Argentina), si chiama Ezequiel Lavezzi e una fotocopia di Kaka ha la stesa velocita lo steso dribling e lo steso equilibro con la palla sulle gambe.

Un altro giocatore che ne valle la pena seguire e Renteria, che gioca come seconda punta nell International del Porto Allegre(Brasile), per il momento e il sostituto di Sobiz, ma secondo me e molto piu bravo di lui.

Un altro giocatore e Castro, che gioca nell National Montivideo(Uru). Un centrocampista di fascia che ha una grande tecnica ,velocita e dribling.

Altri giocatori sono : Bataglia e Gago di Boca Juniors (Argentina) ; Edcarlos e Lugano di Sao Paolo(Brasile) ; Canini di Cagliari ; Bellusci di River Plate (Argentina) ; Sneider di Ajax (Holanda).

lavenderguy

Feb 28, 2005
what about Fernando Cavenaghi? This guy is not doin so well with Spartak Moscow, perhaps it's time JUve to rescue him? hehe...he's like a fallen idol but i am sure he will bounce back again..
and what about Gonzalo Higuain? the new golden boy of River Plate? will he be the next big thing? until Juve is back to seria A i don;t think star players would wanna join a seria B club..

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
It seems we might be able to keep 2-3 of our Big guns(Gigi, Trez and Camo) but let's say we lose all of them, who would you like to replace them?

Buffon:

Trezeguet:

Camoranesi:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
mark77 said:
It seems we might be able to keep 2-3 of our Big guns(Gigi, Trez and Camo) but let's say we lose all of them, who would you like to replace them?

Buffon:

Trezeguet:

Camoranesi:
Amelia

Stick with Palla and Bojinov I say.

Marchionni?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Zé Tahir said:
Mark, admit it, transfer talk turns you on :D
yes :oops: :D

yeah, it's too early to talk about the mercato. Secco and cie said we're not buying this winter, only loan some players(ex: De Ceglie, Guzman...) that don't find space here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)