The History Thread (1 Viewer)

Mar 9, 2006
Stalin is one of the greatest leaders of all time, i know that you were brainwashed with western propagnda that he has killed polish people in Katyn, ukranians in holodomor, own people in Gulag and so one, it's impossible for me you remove this trash from ur heads. I can't fucking believe that polish people believe to Goebbels in the katyn's question...jeez......can you imagine how many troops you need to kill 21.000? how much weapons you need? how much food you need to feed prisoners and guards?! Same shit with the gulags, we even didn't had enough railroads to move that number of people around country, we even didn't had enough army to convoy them lol

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Anyone who glorifies Stalin is a retard. Sadly there are plenty in Russia and Ukraine.
It's not true. It is called patriotism, nationalism and it is quite spread around the globe. I don't like it, I'm not a fan of it but it's perfectly normal and many decent persons are into it. I would never support an empire. It doesn't matter if it's the Russian empire, American empire, Chinese empire or European empire. The bigger the empire is, the smaller the common man (less freedom, easy target for a police state).

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

It's not true. It is called patriotism, nationalism and it is quite spread around the globe. I don't like it, I'm not a fan of it but it's perfectly normal and many decent persons are into it. I would never support an empire. It doesn't matter if it's the Russian empire, American empire, Chinese empire or European empire. The bigger the empire is, the smaller the common man (less freedom, easy target for a police state).
Yeah there are also people worshipping Hitler. You call them patriots, I call them retards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)